Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Marcus (solo, no Mike) is releasing music using the Hell Interface name on Skam. %.00000001 CONFIRMED. SOON.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:21 pm

For now it's just a hexagon greeting innit :)

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:38 pm

The Pioneer image in itself was a sort of way of the human race attempting to make contact and telling anything else that might be out there "hey we're here" - maybe BOC are just responding to fans getting antsy for news (and particularly fans speculating that they're retired) by giving us a wee wave in their own style and letting us know they're still around despite the radio silence for 7 years.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 pm

In this case, don't you think it's genuinely more silly and unreasonable to ignore these signs? The fake clues that popped up before this on Reddit were so obviously and blatantly not Boards, but this is an official channel and an appearance by MDG. So, unless you mean to tell me that the brothers just wanted a scenery change on the Hell Interface channel, I think it's safe to say that this is indicative of...something.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:05 pm

IronMark wrote:The Pioneer image in itself was a sort of way of the human race attempting to make contact and telling anything else that might be out there "hey we're here" - maybe BOC are just responding to fans getting antsy for news (and particularly fans speculating that they're retired) by giving us a wee wave in their own style and letting us know they're still around despite the radio silence for 7 years.
Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:21 pm

writetomhatcher wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I smell bullshit..

Could I ask why you created a reddit account yesterday to post an unlabeled link to some audio pulled from the Chris Cunningham collaboration? https://www.reddit.com/r/boardsofcanada ... &context=3

I didn't. I'm not on Reddit.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm

Even more interesting is that MDG showed up before this plaque was posted if you compare the time stamps. Perhaps he was checking if this (whatever this is) was going according to plan.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:24 pm

MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:26 pm

Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

So....conceivably....MDG could also change a banner on here if he were so inclined? *WINK*

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pm

Actually now that I look. MDG showed up shortly after the SKAM website was posted. Perhaps that was a hidden website? We never learned how exactly it was found anyway.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Hmm, well I'm certainly intrigued again.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 pm

I'm intrigued as well

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Have any of you guys ever thought about keeping ants? I've just started a colony of Lasius Niger ants. They're quite easy to keep for a beginner. We can learn so much from them too.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Zephyr Method wrote:some reddit user named u/mexicolafan (yea, i know) posted this on a thread similar to ours rn
https://vocaroo.com/1dMWpDU0Nnbe

probably bullshit but still

Lovely to see Mexi getting his own fan club :lol:

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:47 pm

honestly, and this is just my opinion, i find it very weird that they changed the name, avatar and banner on a youtube page related to one of their project. and we know that they just don't do stuff online just for nothing.
i'm not saying that something has going to happen, but maybe this time it's worth to keep our eyes open, contrary to what happened with those poor and weak tracks that somebody (and i'm embarassed to say it) thought it was old BoC material.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Negamuse wrote:
Zephyr Method wrote:some reddit user named u/mexicolafan (yea, i know) posted this on a thread similar to ours rn
https://vocaroo.com/1dMWpDU0Nnbe

probably bullshit but still

Lovely to see Mexi getting his own fan club :lol:

Yes, I was quite amused. Even if they're taking the piss it made my day. The cult of personality. I said cult.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:15 pm

drixlin wrote:
Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

So....conceivably....MDG could also change a banner on here if he were so inclined? *WINK*
I'm afraid not. Which banner btw?

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:18 pm

Aesthetics wrote:
drixlin wrote:
Have fun you crazy kids.

I'm afraid not. Which banner btw?

cough cough

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:24 pm

broke wrote:
cough cough

Hmm, shall we switch back too phpBB2? :P

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Aesthetics wrote:
broke wrote:
cough cough