Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Mon May 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Najlepsiejszy wrote:I'm joking btw

The internet sucks sometimes, inflections just don't come across properly in many cases.

For instance, this post is sympathetic but could easily be misinterpreted as critical.

Wed May 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Najlepsiejszy wrote:I'm joking btw

Yeah, I was a little defensive haha. It's hard to read sarcasm.

Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 am

What was the reasoning behind the sellotape over the text front and back?Its the same on my copy.

Frank.

Fri May 29, 2015 12:00 am

Frank, I didn't get my copy in the mail yet, but I'm assuming that they either printed or stamped the text onto the tape and then cut them off a long strip and slapped them on the front and back. Can anyone confirm?

Fri May 29, 2015 10:24 am

Quite possible Polar,someone wiser than us should be along to point us in the mystic direction.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Still really wanna buy or trade for one of the plastic turquoise hexagons, I have cash, records, or BOC stickers/postcards I'm willing to part with, please PM me

Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:45 pm

YELLOW wrote:Still really wanna buy or trade for one of the plastic turquoise hexagons, I have cash, records, or BOC stickers/postcards I'm willing to part with, please PM me

I'm gonna join this crusade in search of the holy plastic turquoise hexagon. I offer my country as payment - or something like that.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:26 am

i'm after this item: http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/6503084
if anyone has it, please pm me to discuss!

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Anyone got any big posters, Willing to trade an original blue pressing of "in a beautiful place out in the country" for one.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 am

I actually have promo Campfire Headphase and some big ass posters but nor willing to part with em'. Sorry for the tease. I actually had to go and check if I had the promo but yes, there it was. I also need to get that Geogaddi subway poster framed. On a side note, I could do with some BoC japanese promo cassettes. Nobody probably has em' for sale but anyways.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm

i have 3 campfire headphase promo posters, parting with 2 of them. pm as well, still after http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/6503084

Ultra rare Boards of Canada record for exchange

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi!
I've got Geogaddi white label promo 12" record for exchange.
This is it: http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/5059993
Interested in rare BoC releases - promos, white labels, test pressings.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 pm

does white vinyl version of the beach at redpoint fade into opening the mouth,or does it fade into nothing?

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 am

On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

I can't tell you how tempting it was to try to nick one.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 am

does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:20 pm

skam wrote:does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?

Guess not the answer your looking for, but can recall Bleep just restocked some of their boc shirts.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Aerial Boundaries wrote:On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

If they did that in my hometown, you bet I had taken one. Too bad I live in a city with only 20.000 people in it.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 pm

portiss wrote:
skam wrote:does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?

Guess not the answer your looking for, but can recall Bleep just restocked some of their boc shirts.

im really looking for a hoodie with the hi-scores album cover on it, just turquoise and the name. specific, i know, but does anyone have/know of a place where i can get this?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Aerial Boundaries wrote:On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

I didn't know Warp was big enough to advertise in subways like that. But maybe it just seems that way here in Maryland where pretty much nobody has ever heard of BoC or even Aphex Twin.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:54 am

What are sealed geogaddi cards worth? and a MHTRTC postcard from the initial release of it.
Post a reply