Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:03 am

So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:39 am

Aesthetics wrote:So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?

What were you expecting, this always happens with these kind of items. Also of course he has just one post on Twoism :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:51 pm

chronical wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?

What were you expecting, this always happens with these kind of items. Also of course he has just one post on Twoism :lol:

I've been a lurker for years. Never needed an account until now :P

And I bought this with the intent of keeping it until I had my basement renovated, but it's going to be years before that's done. Plus I'm not really sentimental about posters and t-shirts.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:10 am

So lame. I hope no one buys this.

If anyone wants my other TH poster, it's yours. No charge.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:55 am

Sent you a pm! :)

Group Hex wrote:So lame. I hope no one buys this.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Group Hex wrote:So lame. I hope no one buys this.

aw man, totally missed that time window. If anyone wants to share his leftovers with a broke Sherbet Head feel free to do so :lol:
On another note, if anyone wants the TH poster file in 300dpi (IIRC) PM me. Or I could post it here, not sure where I got it from.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Poster claimed.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm

I hope I don't get hammered like that if I sell my TH poster one day. I'm happy to keep the poster at the moment but if I need the money.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 am

Pilgrim S wrote:I hope I don't get hammered like that if I sell my TH poster one day. I'm happy to keep the poster at the moment but if I need the money.

Don't think so. Seems like he solely signed up to sell the poster for a huge amount of money. There is a huge difference there.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:16 am

What do you think that a Geogaddi subway poster is worth nowadays. I bought one some years ago and cant remember what I paid for it..

Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:36 am

Still very interested in buying or trading for one of those plastic turquoise hexagons. Please PM if you're willing to part with one, cheers!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:40 pm

So harsh people, there was only 100 of them made. Of course they are going to be worth more than their retail value now.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 pm

I have download codes for Geogaddi, Campfire Headphase and In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country and Trans Canada Highway from the vinyl reissues.
I don't need them because I have the CDs. Id like to trade them for some stickers, if anyone has any.
PM me

http://i.imgur.com/nl6gG4x.jpg

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:33 am

Hey Guys,

I still really want one of the bleep tomorrows harvest posters from there advent calendar 2 years ago. I will play a very fair price. Hit me up.

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Just a reminder that I am very serious about this. I will pay 180 usd via PayPal.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:26 am

Hi everyone! I'm looking for one of those plastic turquoise hexagons that came with the Alpha & Omega promo LP. Thanks

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 am

I have an extra second copy of this cookie scene vol 46: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13646&p=267346#p267346
if anyone wants to trade it for another mag with a BoC interview. Just give me a PM :D

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am

Possibly interested in purchasing the brown/orange/yellow logo t-shirt (http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-ts03.jpg). Size small or medium. Definitely unsure of what it's worth-- I just prefer this colorway to what they have available now. I suppose if it's too much I'll settle with what's on bleep.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 am

chio wrote:Possibly interested in purchasing the brown/orange/yellow logo t-shirt (http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-ts03.jpg). Size small or medium. Definitely unsure of what it's worth-- I just prefer this colorway to what they have available now. I suppose if it's too much I'll settle with what's on bleep.

i have the nuclear family/rainbow brown one, both are very very rare, you'll do well to find one in good shape. haven't seen
them in over 5 years on auction etc. i agree, warp/bleep should reprint those. they capture the vibe.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

Kaleidoscope: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-Of-Canad ... SwuxFY0YA1
Post a reply