Whine on Twoism

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
here is a wetransfer link http://we.tl/BQVRObVA4S
Not sure how long it stays up there for, could be just a week or so

Sherbet Head
I see what you did there. Bing Crosby giving Frank Sinatra (maybe, I dunno) some Christmas music. Let It Snow is the most meta song in the history of twoism.

Site Admin
Just started listening. You got me all curious :)
Life is a Frequency

Finally got around to checking this out. Liking what I'm hearing so far. Very Hell Interface in places, naturally enough, but that's no bad thing. Well done to all concerned ;-)

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Out and about.

Dayvan Cowboy
Brilliant art. DLing this now. Will chime back in after full absorption.
My debut Sweguno EP 'Adapteras' is available here: https://atavisticspasmrecords.bandcamp. ... apteras-ep

Nova Scotia Robot
Goiter Sanchez wrote:Brilliant art. DLing this now. Will chime back in after full absorption.

It's awesome! My fav is track 1 "Somber Plumb Fairy" by Cosmic Manta. Amazing track!

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:It's awesome! My fav is track 1 "Somber Plumb Fairy" by Cosmic Manta. Amazing track!

thanks man :D
Mexicola wrote:Marcus had that beard and longer hair waaaaay back.

Boqurant
Sorry for the bump but Silent Night (Another One) by New Neon Sun is really neat. :oops:

Sherbet Head
Aye, this was fun times! Cosmic Manta was down to do another one the next year afterwards but unfortunately I couldn't really deliver my part for various reasons, he was at least able to get an EP's worth of material together though. I miss the dude big time, hope he's alright wherever he might happen to be!

In fact, to all who participated in this project thanks again to each and every one of you, had a blast putting it together and I still dig the way it sounds to this day! Some of the songs on this thing went on to influence my composing/production style to this day, I wonder what BoC would think if they ever heard it lmao

Oh yeah, also I secretly put two of my own little early music experiments on it under the alias "Arnold Beagle Commodore" if you're looking to snag some rare trax from my back catalog :P
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Boqurant
Thanks for doing this back in the day Jango9. I really enjoyed stumbling upon it. Some great tunes on here and I really enjoyed your outro. That Silent Night track has a certain handwriting to it though... maybe from the Netherlands... Don't mind me, just rambling :mrgreen:

Dayvan Cowboy
Love playing this at Chrimbo, diverse set of Yuetide tunes. I've mentioned it on the forum in the past a coupla times, even linked Sombre Plum Fairy leading up to the festivities on a thread.

Really could go in depth about every contribution, "NDE under the Christmas Tree"- Jollyphasix --is a current standout, the phasing/panning is simple but one of the most surreal things my lugholes have experienced.

belchmaster wrote:That Silent Night track has a certain handwriting to it though... maybe from the Netherlands... Don't mind me, just rambling :mrgreen:

Do you speak of Flamingos and Puddings? :wink:

Boqurant
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Do you speak of Flamingos and Puddings? :wink:

Hehe. I was thinking of some other geometric shape (or lack there of). You know.. the one that doesn't use vocals that often... though I also love that pudding you just mentioned <:)

Sherbet Head
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Love playing this at Chrimbo, diverse set of Yuetide tunes. I've mentioned it on the forum in the past a coupla times, even linked Sombre Plum Fairy leading up to the festivities on a thread.

Really could go in depth about every contribution, "NDE under the Christmas Tree"- Jollyphasix --is a current standout, the phasing/panning is simple but one of the most surreal things my lugholes have experienced.

Aye, glad ya like! The fact that people are still listening to this thing brings me immense joy lmao

belchmaster wrote:Thanks for doing this back in the day Jango9. I really enjoyed stumbling upon it. Some great tunes on here and I really enjoyed your outro. That Silent Night track has a certain handwriting to it though... maybe from the Netherlands... Don't mind me, just rambling :mrgreen:

I certainly know the pudding you speak of but nah, I know who New Neon Sun was and it's not Flamingo Pudding. They wanted me to keep their identity a secret at the time but also they've been banned from the forum for quite a while and only told me to keep it "a bit of a secret" because they "don't want people's preconceptions about [their] posts to interfere with it really hahah" so I still don't know whether I should just outright say it or not.
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Dayvan Cowboy
Jango9 wrote:I certainly know the pudding you speak of but nah, I know who New Neon Sun was and it's not Flamingo Pudding. They wanted me to keep their identity a secret at the time but also they've been banned from the forum for quite a while and only told me to keep it "a bit of a secret" because they "don't want people's preconceptions about [their] posts to interfere with it really hahah" so I still don't know whether I should just outright say it or not.

Paragraph.exe, computing....

Boqurant
Jango9 wrote:I certainly know the pudding you speak of but nah, I know who New Neon Sun was and it's not Flamingo Pudding. They wanted me to keep their identity a secret at the time but also they've been banned from the forum for quite a while and only told me to keep it "a bit of a secret" because they "don't want people's preconceptions about [their] posts to interfere with it really hahah" so I still don't know whether I should just outright say it or not.

Thanks for the info : )) Not sure why that certain unnamed user got banned but their tune is very nice and I really enjoyed it. Dont get me wrong, the others are nice as well :lol:

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Really could go in depth about every contribution, "NDE under the Christmas Tree"- Jollyphasix --is a current standout, the phasing/panning is simple but one of the most surreal things my lugholes have experienced.

That one takes me back! I nearly forgot about making it.

Sherbet Head
I miss 2015 Twoism. I miss 2015 everything :(
Suck my BUTT

Happy Cycler
TheStatPow wrote:I miss 2015 Twoism. I miss 2015 everything :(
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
TheStatPow wrote:I miss 2015 Twoism. I miss 2015 everything :(

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada