GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Sorry what?
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Dayvan Cowboy
Zephyr Method wrote:Sorry what?

I think Arvy is speaking about the first moon landing and how it was rumored to be a hoax. BOC have been predicting the decline of western civilization with Tomorrow's Harvest and he's suggesting that the next step might be a space themed album that concerns itself with a conspiracy theory that the West lied about its greatness in the first place.

I think it's a cool idea. We all know from Tomorrow's Harvest, One Very Important Thought and Geogaddi that they love their political statements but doing them in a classy, creative and veiled way.

Personally, whatever it is. I'm just happy I"m most likely going to get to enjoy it. If something is indeed happening.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Happy Cycler
[its_happening.gif]

Posts Quantity
I hope it's happening.

Dayvan Cowboy
If anything, MDG paid a visit to this forum a day before it was discovered. First time this year actually

Posts Quantity
Echelon wrote:If anything, MDG paid a visit to this forum a day before it was discovered. First time this year actually
What!? When and where!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posts Quantity
Echelon wrote:If anything, MDG paid a visit to this forum a day before it was discovered. First time this year actually
...I’m guessing to check to see if we found it yet!?

Sherbet Head
So does this mean we are getting a Hell Interface album released by SKAM instead of by Warp?

Eagle Minded
I'm sorry - I'm a bit confused. Can someone please recap what's going on? Last I saw, we got rick rolled. Thanks.

Posts Quantity
i actually checked the hell interface channel sometime around the 4th or 5th i believe and the banner was there, had never actually been to the channel page myself before so i thought it'd always been there

Eagle Minded
Is that Hell Interface youtube channel legit?

Dayvan Cowboy
PerniciousKnid wrote:
...I’m guessing to check to see if we found it yet!?

Whatever it was, it was important enough that he logged on here. Last time he was on was a year ago in October. Can't just be a coincidence since this was just discovered.

Friendly Stranger
The new album will have a "Message to Aliens" and other spacey themes to it since the banner uses Voyager 1 drawings.
2007 star converting arthur filming baldry sexer

Eagle Minded
Helios wrote:Is that Hell Interface youtube channel legit?

yes, was used to promote the TH arg.

is there any way we can figure out when the banner was uploaded? I’m pretty sure I looked into the Hell Interface account while all the Catherine Fell stuff was happening and I don’t remember seeing a banner... but this isnt concrete by any means.

the fact that MDG logged on is pretty interesting, especially because you can select if you want your login to be displayed. He wanted us to know he was online.
no information at this moment in time

Posts Quantity
Roswell wrote:
Helios wrote:Is that Hell Interface youtube channel legit?

yes, was used to promote the TH arg.

is there any way we can figure out when the banner was uploaded? I’m pretty sure I looked into the Hell Interface account while all the Catherine Fell stuff was happening and I don’t remember seeing a banner... but this isnt concrete by any means.

the fact that MDG logged on is pretty interesting, especially because you can select if you want your login to be displayed. He wanted us to know he was online.
What’s the MDG user name? Was it a post or just active?

I also went to Hell Interface multiple times during the C Fell hoax and it was not there. I’ve also been checking BoC and HI almost every day since then. I feel confident it happened this weekend over the past 72 hours.

Boqurant
Not that my say has much weight to it, but I also don’t recall seeing that banner under the Hell Interface YouTube channel until today. It was either a different image or blank.

Dayvan Cowboy
A friend of mine suggested something that's probably wrong. What if it's artwork for one of those super elaborate boxsets of the likes that the Grateful Dead usually get (Think Pacific Northwest). Like the boxset is hand carved and made out of wood. Would be fitting since BOC are the rural subversion of typical electronic music and they'd be giving us rations to stockpile in our own bunkers. :lol:

The idea is probably wrong but man, what I wouldn't do for a large tuckbox full of those lost cassettes haha

Eagle Minded
Who's MDG?

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:Who's MDG?

Someone else asked me this question so here is what I wrote to them:

He's a guy from Hexagon Sun who generally relays information about the band to the forums. He hasn't posted in years but occasionally logs on, generally when something happens

Last time he logged on was when the Peel session was released. That was last year in October. So what I've been saying is that this is important because a "Hexagon Sun Official" cared enough to poke his head out just to check on the forums.

I figure I'll just post this in the thread since we've been getting a lot more new people lately :)

Friendly Stranger
https://bocpages.org/wiki/MDG

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada