GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Marcus (solo, no Mike) is releasing music using the Hell Interface name on Skam. %.00000001 CONFIRMED. SOON.

Sherbet Head
For now it's just a hexagon greeting innit :)

Eagle Minded
The Pioneer image in itself was a sort of way of the human race attempting to make contact and telling anything else that might be out there "hey we're here" - maybe BOC are just responding to fans getting antsy for news (and particularly fans speculating that they're retired) by giving us a wee wave in their own style and letting us know they're still around despite the radio silence for 7 years.

Boqurant
In this case, don't you think it's genuinely more silly and unreasonable to ignore these signs? The fake clues that popped up before this on Reddit were so obviously and blatantly not Boards, but this is an official channel and an appearance by MDG. So, unless you mean to tell me that the brothers just wanted a scenery change on the Hell Interface channel, I think it's safe to say that this is indicative of...something.

Posts Quantity
IronMark wrote:The Pioneer image in itself was a sort of way of the human race attempting to make contact and telling anything else that might be out there "hey we're here" - maybe BOC are just responding to fans getting antsy for news (and particularly fans speculating that they're retired) by giving us a wee wave in their own style and letting us know they're still around despite the radio silence for 7 years.
Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

writetomhatcher wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I smell bullshit..

Could I ask why you created a reddit account yesterday to post an unlabeled link to some audio pulled from the Chris Cunningham collaboration? https://www.reddit.com/r/boardsofcanada ... &context=3

I didn't. I'm not on Reddit.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Even more interesting is that MDG showed up before this plaque was posted if you compare the time stamps. Perhaps he was checking if this (whatever this is) was going according to plan.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

So....conceivably....MDG could also change a banner on here if he were so inclined? *WINK*
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Dayvan Cowboy
Actually now that I look. MDG showed up shortly after the SKAM website was posted. Perhaps that was a hidden website? We never learned how exactly it was found anyway.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
Hmm, well I'm certainly intrigued again.

Posts Quantity
I'm intrigued as well
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Eagle Minded
Have any of you guys ever thought about keeping ants? I've just started a colony of Lasius Niger ants. They're quite easy to keep for a beginner. We can learn so much from them too.

Dayvan Cowboy
Zephyr Method wrote:some reddit user named u/mexicolafan (yea, i know) posted this on a thread similar to ours rn
https://vocaroo.com/1dMWpDU0Nnbe

probably bullshit but still

Lovely to see Mexi getting his own fan club :lol:

Boqurant
honestly, and this is just my opinion, i find it very weird that they changed the name, avatar and banner on a youtube page related to one of their project. and we know that they just don't do stuff online just for nothing.
i'm not saying that something has going to happen, but maybe this time it's worth to keep our eyes open, contrary to what happened with those poor and weak tracks that somebody (and i'm embarassed to say it) thought it was old BoC material.

Negamuse wrote:
Zephyr Method wrote:some reddit user named u/mexicolafan (yea, i know) posted this on a thread similar to ours rn
https://vocaroo.com/1dMWpDU0Nnbe

probably bullshit but still

Lovely to see Mexi getting his own fan club :lol:

Yes, I was quite amused. Even if they're taking the piss it made my day. The cult of personality. I said cult.

Slow down...

Site Admin
drixlin wrote:
Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Have fun you crazy kids.

So....conceivably....MDG could also change a banner on here if he were so inclined? *WINK*
I'm afraid not. Which banner btw?
Life is a Frequency

Boqurant
Aesthetics wrote:
drixlin wrote:
Have fun you crazy kids.

I'm afraid not. Which banner btw?

cough cough

Site Admin
broke wrote:
cough cough

Hmm, shall we switch back too phpBB2? :P
Life is a Frequency

Eagle Minded
Aesthetics wrote:
broke wrote:
cough cough

Hmm, shall we switch back too phpBB2? :P

...if it'll give us new BoC, yes please :mrgreen:
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada