GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Maybe the brothers are all of the hoaxes/throwaway accounts and making a statement on the fake news ridden world we are living in lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Cycler
Echelon wrote:
dp wrote:Also, MDG probably logged on here because he got wind of the last troll maneuver and he wanted to make sure it was over with.

That makes sense, DP. I didn't think of it like that. He should bust these troll things before they start, lest we spend 20 pages going down a rabbit hole.

I think what annoys/amuses me is that there are people trying to capitalize on actual activity *again* and so we have more mysterious soundclips, fake/real bandcamp pages, fake/real instagrams, etc

Geez, maybe this is all part of some kind of commentary of misinformation like people are saying.

Makes ya think. If they did release a bunch of old material, would we even know?

Posts Quantity
Echelon wrote:
dp wrote:
I think what annoys/amuses me is that there are people trying to capitalize on actual activity *again* and so we have more mysterious soundclips, fake/real bandcamp pages, fake/real instagrams, etc

Geez, maybe this is all part of some kind of commentary of misinformation like people are saying.

Speaking of which... Looks like bigjimmy12 might be back at it with a brand new account created today - wait for it... bigjesse13... commented the infamous “cringe” on a comment I made on bigjimmy12 “scotia sex tape” video.

Clicking the bigjesse13 profile takes you to another assumed hoax video. I hate to share it to give the hoaxer the views but here it is for those who remember bigjimmy12.

https://youtu.be/jXHeUvr1iXk

Posts Quantity
PerniciousKnid wrote:
Echelon wrote:
dp wrote:

Speaking of which... Looks like bigjimmy12 might be back at it with a brand new account created today - wait for it... bigjesse13... commented the infamous “cringe” on a comment I made on bigjimmy12 “scotia sex tape” video.

Clicking the bigjesse13 profile takes you to another assumed hoax video. I hate to share it to give the hoaxer the views but here it is for those who remember bigjimmy12.

how'd you find this anyway?
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Posts Quantity
Zephyr Method wrote:
PerniciousKnid wrote:
Echelon wrote:[quote="dp"]

how'd you find this anyway?

It was a reply today - to a comment I made last week on this bigjimmy12 video below.

https://youtu.be/C0CfxLNKKRg

I clicked on his photo which lead to his page with the video - then I clicked the about tab.

Like I said 99% sure it’s more BS hoaxers - pretty good feeling bigjimmy12 is probably someone on here (or Reddit). Just like MrVT is probably around with a new user name...

Dayvan Cowboy
Roswell... How do we know the Hell Interface YT page is official? I've been a member of this community and a BoC fan for forever and I've never once seen it mentioned. If I've missed something along way, apologies. It's just... They've never used this account to communicate before, why would they start now?

Posts Quantity
dp wrote:Roswell... How do we know the Hell Interface YT page is official? I've been a member of this community and a BoC fan for forever and I've never once seen it mentioned. If I've missed something along way, apologies. It's just... They've never used this account to communicate before, why would they start now?
The Hell Interface YouTube is listed under the Boards of Canada YouTube channels tab and vice versa - the Boards of Canada YouTube is a channel of Hell Interface.

Perhaps most importantly, the Hell Interface YouTube page also is where the “Look Sad Reel” video debuted for the Lake Dolores TH listening party event.

Eagle Minded
I’m pretty sure I saw someone post that they were just trolling BoC fans on a twitter reply as bigjimmy12 the other day, I’ll try and track it down, it’s the bullshit.

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:
Echelon wrote:
dp wrote:Also, MDG probably logged on here because he got wind of the last troll maneuver and he wanted to make sure it was over with.

That makes sense, DP. I didn't think of it like that. He should bust these troll things before they start, lest we spend 20 pages going down a rabbit hole.

Makes ya think. If they did release a bunch of old material, would we even know?

I sometimes wonder if one of the reasons they never poke their heads out more is because there's been so many imitators for the last two decades and they are constantly trying to figure out how to stay ahead of them.
Last edited by Echelon on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
Cheers! Thank you. I wasn't aware. Should have been but wasn't. Carry on!

Friendly Stranger

Eagle Minded
synchrodub wrote:<a class="vglnk" target="_blank" href="https://youtu.be/e2lyYEUPat8" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>e2lyYEUPat8</span></a>

?

Friendly Stranger
Helios wrote:
synchrodub wrote:<a class="vglnk" target="_blank" href="https://youtu.be/e2lyYEUPat8" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>e2lyYEUPat8</span></a>

?

Imagine your life without corporations influencing your thoughts through the TV for monetary gain. What would earth be like if we didn't give them any power?

Eagle Minded
We would find someone to tell us what to do.

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm gonna return to playing Secret of Mana on my phone. Could someone kindly buzz me if something happens? I haven't the time or energy to keep up with you young'uns.

Boqurant
That bigjimmy12 account is gone now, which kind of upsets me. I know that the track with the photo of the jellyfish on their channel was not BOC but I REALLY liked it. Did anyone here get a copy of it?
+++++++++++++++++++++
bandcamp

Eagle Minded
I have it
EDIT: apparently, I don't

Dayvan Cowboy
I actually saved the Birdy stuff if anyone wants it. I really liked it (even if it makes me a plebe for doing so.)

Also I think things are probably going to go back to normal now. Hope I'm wrong though since I was really happy to see an actual update that wasn't a like or a fan video.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
Sit tight friends. Just a friendly 'hello were still alive' for the moment but it's still a nice gesture.

Eagle Minded
y'all calm down, it's probably nothing.
Out and about.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada