GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
Echelon wrote:Fucked up times call for Hell Interface, not BOC. We got a friendly warning from the mild mannered BOC in 2013, perhaps now we will get the interface to their own definition of Hell ;)

ahhah this is perfect

Posts Quantity
I'll be perfectly content, pleased, and otherwise OVERJOYED if it's Hell Interface stuff. Fine by me, I say!

Posts Quantity
demo wrote:It's true that BoC's Youtube channel says New Zealand, what, why?

https://nz.linkedin.com/public-profile/ ... n-73646240

Posts Quantity
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Friendly Stranger
Not sure it means anything, but that post mentioning the Lukas YouTube account and the "its all underwater"-- well they commented the coordinates to Macquarie Ridge like an hour ago today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VGTS6TOI

The last user who mentioned this also mentioned that Boards of Canada's Youtube page says their location is set as New Zealand, where Macquarie Ridge is located, I'm starting to think it is no longer a coincidence.
Ooooo, it's pink!

Posts Quantity
raybshot wrote:Not sure it means anything, but that post mentioning the Lukas YouTube account and the "its all underwater"-- well they commented the coordinates to Macquarie Ridge like an hour ago today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VGTS6TOI

The last user who mentioned this also mentioned that Boards of Canada's Youtube page says their location is set as New Zealand, where Macquarie Ridge is located, I'm starting to think it is no longer a coincidence.

I have a few doubts about this.
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Boqurant
raybshot wrote:Not sure it means anything, but that post mentioning the Lukas YouTube account and the "its all underwater"-- well they commented the coordinates to Macquarie Ridge like an hour ago today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VGTS6TOI

please, not again.

Eagle Minded
Almost sounds like paul’s Super stretch... doubt they would use that plugin... not sure if it is but just throwing that out there... those breath sounds could easily be percussion elements that are stretched. Most likely a fan doing what just happened...
I do rather like the style on this one as it is clever shoegaze ambience... but being that this is the sound of a lot of artists on instragram and the likes, I don’t think this is legit... would love an album from the bros though in this vein, that guitar part reminds me of seven forty seven a little

Friendly Stranger
Come to think of it. Both the Catherine Fell and Bigjimmy12 youtube clips had images connected to the sea.

Friendly Stranger
Oh and the Found The Way video too. I know that song is not confirmed to be legit but I think it is anyway.

Eagle Minded

guys... come on. do we really need to do this again.
no information at this moment in time

Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K.
And me. :)

Sherbet Head
So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon!
In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets.
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail..

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

Sherbet Head
*cries*

Dayvan Cowboy
chronical wrote:So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon!
In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets.
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail..

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

I'm a bottle of Malbec into the evening i admit but I am literally laughing out loud at this

Sherbet Head
Negamuse wrote:
I'm a bottle of Malbec into the evening i admit but I am literally laughing out loud at this

Malbec, damn I should have done that. Bourbon was a mistake.

Boqurant
Twoist wrote:*cries*

I agree. Unconditionally.
+++++++++++++++++++++
bandcamp

Posts Quantity
flyinthepool wrote:Come to think of it. Both the Catherine Fell and Bigjimmy12 youtube clips had images connected to the sea.
Bigjimmy12 was a hoaxer riding in on the coattails of another hoaxer MrVT.

Well Geoghandi (aka MrVT aka C Fell aka LATP) has come clean today.

I’m thinking bigjimmy12 is someone else in here. Anybody care to fess up!?

*cringe*

Just a few thoughts gathered on bigjimmy12:
(Note US date format)

08/06/2017 Bigjimmy12 Joined YT.
BJ12 sits silent all of 2018-2019 from what I can gather.
06/03/2020 BJ12 Added Killing Joke video.
BJ12 comments “cringe” to get himself involved on the coattails of C Fell/LATP/MrVT.
08/25/2020 BJ12 Added Scotia sex tape as we as added Unknown Artist (jellyfish).
BJ12 removes Killing Joke video.

08/25/2020 Bigjimmy12 closes account.
09/08/2020 (same day) bigjesse13 appears.

09/08/2020 Bigjesse13 adds a reply to my comment (his since deleted) on the BJ12 “sex tape” video yesterday.

09/08/2020 Bigjesse13 uploads 1:03 untitled video. I reply “cringe” and “send my regards to bigjimmy12 and bigjohnny14”

09/08/2020 Several hours later Bigjesse13 closes account.

Again, Bigjimmy12 was a hoaxer riding in on the coattails of another hoaxer MrVT.

Thinking the same for these two:

08/19/2020 New User “Prohibited Broadcasting” adds video Birdycholae.

08/30/2020 - New User “Lukas” joins YT adds video untitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
The banner has a rather pagan like vibe to it in my opinion. I really hope this leads to something, anything

Eagle Minded
Don’t know if means anything, but the IG post was released on 9/9, 9+9 is 18, which is made up of 6 6 6 lol

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada