GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Honestly, I often have no idea what any of you lot are on about in this thread but I admire your commitment to the cause :-D
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Fredd-E wrote:
Mexicola wrote:MDG is a moderator here, along with myself, Ae and 2020K.
And me. :)

You know something, I suddenly thought this myself earlier! Good to have you back around the place Fred :-)

Slow down...

Boqurant
Thank you, whomever for putting the jellyfish track back up!
+++++++++++++++++++++
bandcamp

Friendly Stranger
flyinthepool wrote:Reacently this video came up on Youtube Bewl Bridge 1973 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VGTS6TOI&t=22s .

How exactly did you arrive at that video?

Friendly Stranger
The official Boards of Canada YouTube channel also updated the Tomorrow's Harvest playlist 3 days ago, one day prior to the discovery of the Hell Interface channel update & MDK's login:

Posts Quantity
seaburn wrote:The official Boards of Canada YouTube channel also updated the Tomorrow's Harvest playlist 3 days ago, one day prior to the discovery of the Hell Interface channel update & MDK's login:

Any idea what’s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friendly Stranger
Nothing from what I can see, but there are actually a few more updates this week (also the "Video Playlist" account 7 days ago which I forgot to screenshot). Seems to me that someone is tidying up the account (along with the Hell Interface account & the potential IG account) for potential traffic maybe?

Posts Quantity
seaburn wrote:Nothing from what I can see, but there are actually a few more updates this week (also the "Video Playlist" account 7 days ago which I forgot to screenshot). Seems to me that someone is tidying up the account (along with the Hell Interface account & the potential IG account) for potential traffic maybe?

That’s a cool find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posts Quantity
This happens all the time automatically with topic channels such as that.
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

New Seed
Hoaxes are important. Perception Trumps Facts. Nominate for Nobel Peace.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible. Dumont

Clear as mud proves everything again.. Let's relax all. And love ya'll

Nic
K is silent

Eagle Minded
Zephyr Method wrote:This happens all the time automatically with topic channels such as that.

if i’m not mistaken these playlists are curated and updated by BoC, not youtube’s automatic generation. that being said they’re updated from time to time and this probably means nothing.
no information at this moment in time

Happy Cycler
Negamuse wrote:
chronical wrote:So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon!
In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets.
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail..

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

I'm a bottle of Malbec into the evening i admit but I am literally laughing out loud at this

DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF

Boqurant
chronical wrote:So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon!
In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets.
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail..

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

This is literally the scene from Black Dynamite where they conclude where Anaconda Malt Liquor comes from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk
------ / ------ / ------ / XXXXXX / ------ / ------

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:Honestly, I often have no idea what any of you lot are on about in this thread but I admire your commitment to the cause :-D

Glad to contribute to that feeling of bedlam! It's actually pretty fun! :D
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
BoC is online

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:BoC is online

What do you mean by this? A user named BOC?

Eagle Minded
This plot is so thick I can’t move.

Boqurant
Echelon wrote:

(Death Grips reference)

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:

I was just quoting the "Death Grips is online" thing. The one thing we can say for sure is BoC is online.

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:
Echelon wrote:

I was just quoting the "Death Grips is online" thing. The one thing we can say for sure is BoC is online.

Ohhh...Yeah, I'm very out of the loop with current electronic music. Been a progressive rock fan all my life and by some bizarre circumstance, BOC ended up being my favorite band.

But enough of my life story. The only new thing today seems to be a revisit from MDG (and that Instagram post.) I will say this of MDG. He told me last year in a rare PM that he was "too busy" to be on here. But whatever has happened recently (the trolling/BOC activity/something else) has inspired him to log on. I'd listen to Mexi and 2020K about MDG though since they're actual moderators and actually know what he's up to. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada