GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
burst__of__indigo wrote:Lukas could be Soul Flask.

Now it is really funny that you meantion that!!

google "hell interface" "bewl bridge"
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22hell ... e&ie=UTF-8

now, also google "Super 8mm footage Bewl Bridge reservoir construction"
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... CA0&uact=5

Unfortunately the video "Super 8mm footage Bewl Bridge reservoir construction" has been removed from Soul Flask's account, which might just mean he removed it before creating Lukas.

I actually stumbled across this a few hours ago, I wasn't going to bring it up but now that you meantion it.....

Eagle Minded
Hahahaha, you guys are too clever :)

Eagle Minded
Sl Flk wrote:Hahahaha, you guys are too clever :)

Okay everyone, that's a wrap, pack your things, go home
Last edited by demo on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts Quantity
That settles it. The Hell Interface banner, MDG activity, and the possible IG presence seem to be the true north here.

Posts Quantity
PerniciousKnid wrote:
Helios wrote:Come on.. not going to “Fell” for this again..

“Fell” Same here:

It’s just another bigjimmy12 hoaxer who’s MOST LIKELY lurking in here as well for relevant information and topics to build off of...

Comparatively: MrVaineTechnologies ruse still takes the cake by far over this attempt. That’s the bar to beat for all you YouTube hoaxers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
PerniciousKnid wrote:
PerniciousKnid wrote:
Helios wrote:Come on.. not going to “Fell” for this again..

“Fell” Same here:

It’s just another bigjimmy12 hoaxer who’s MOST LIKELY lurking in here as well for relevant information and topics to build off of...

Comparatively: MrVaineTechnologies ruse still takes the cake by far over this attempt. That’s the bar to beat for all you YouTube hoaxers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul Flask just came out and admitted to it ^
Last edited by demo on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
We all know the story about the boy that cried wolf though don't we? After the third time, no one believed him.

Eagle Minded
Sl Flk wrote:We all know the story about the boy that cried wolf though don't we? After the third time, no one believed him.

One thing I need to clarify, how did you come up with "It's all under water"?
I took that as a reference to the macquarie ridge upload obviosuly since you posted the quards in the comments, but I'm still curious to know how you came up with "It's all under water" days before BoC uploaded that.

Eagle Minded
demo wrote:
Sl Flk wrote:We all know the story about the boy that cried wolf though don't we? After the third time, no one believed him.

I took that as a reference to the macquarie ridge upload obviosuly since you posted the quards in the comments, but I'm still curious to know how you came up with "It's all under water" days before BoC uploaded that.

Well I acquired that reel of film after a local man had passed away. He was into photography and stuff, so I took his films and started going through them. This one really stuck out, as it clearly showed the planning, preparation and then flooding of the Bewl Bridge reservoir obviously much needed due to town/population expansion. What i really loved about this film was that the photographer was capturing something that would eventually all be under water. It reminded me of the film Deliverance, when they take one last trip along the river before they flood the valley. I thought the idea was in theme to Tomorrow's Harvest.

Anyway, inspired by the recent hoax, I thought it would be a bit of fun to upload the vid and music to a youtube account and link it to the reddit forum. I used the a-z 1-26 cipher 'it's all underwater' only because I genuinely wanted to hint to people what they were seeing. It had nothing to do with Boards Of Canada at that time.

When I heard about the BoC account uploading the Macquarie Ridge video I made the connection that that place is underwater and so posted the co-ordinates. Why they uploaded this video at this specific time? Who know's? Maybe the saw the hoax video and wanted to add to the mystery? Or maybe the whole thing is just a coincidence? That's what you don't know. Anyway, It was just a bit of fun and It's good to see that people didn't fall for it or that some were a bit intrigued. But when you solved the pyramid picture. Wow. I was genuinely shocked by that. Nothing gets passed you guys.

Anyways. The fun is over and now my ear is to the ground for the genuine article.

Eagle Minded
What's really freaked me out a bit is these images of Bewl Bridge on youtube uploaded just yesterday! I've been looking everywhere for image of what was there before so I could compare to what was in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momKdowGypg

Friendly Stranger
Ok everybody, just forget about Catherine, Jimmy and Lucas. Here is the new kid on the block: boca angel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41E5isRMuCQ&t=20s

Eagle Minded
flyinthepool wrote:Ok everybody, just forget about Catherine, Jimmy and Lucas. Here is the new kid on the block: boca angel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41E5isRMuCQ&t=20s

Hahahaha, This just gets stranger.

Friendly Stranger
demo wrote:

Soul Flask must have gone totheark

https://www.youtube.com/c/totheark

Eagle Minded
Sl Flk wrote:What's really freaked me out a bit is these images of Bewl Bridge on youtube uploaded just yesterday! I've been looking everywhere for image of what was there before so I could compare to what was in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momKdowGypg

I stumbled across this when I was looking for links, that is really strange

Sherbet Head
Fuck, I think Boca Angel is the real deal, just listen to the analogue finger snaps on that track, Warm as fuck!
You could feel the bullshit

Sherbet Head
Oh and I knew it was Sl flsk, you posted that Bewl stuff on reddit just after I wrapped up the last one, with all the jokes about man in the red shirt too. Just before I shut my account down. I wasn't going to say anything, let you have some fun innit. ;)

Dayvan Cowboy
I wake up to two pages of new posts, but then it seems to be more Catherine Fell-esque stuff. Kind of wish MDG was willing to bust these fakes instantly so people don't get tricked by them.

It is funny that people are trying to create BOC related mysteries in lieu of the actual band being MIA for so long.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
Nobody's getting tricked, come on. i think people are just having fun now.

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:Nobody's getting tricked, come on. i think people are just having fun now.

I mean, I don't mind if that's the case. I just thought something big was happening when I saw two more pages, like BOC posted another image or a video or something.

Maybe we should have a separate thread for all these unconfirmed mysteries.

Dayvan Cowboy
Also I'm glad you guys are having fun. Tbh this is far preferable to the dead silence of a few years ago. We needed something to bring the community back to life and if it wasn't an new BOC release, then it may as well be fans making their own BOC esque tracks and mysteries. So my bad, carry on :)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada