The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Can't believe that hexagon and listening party ticket went for £112. I gave one of my hexagons away for free about 3 months ago :shock:.

Posts Quantity
I followed it too...amazing! 130€! G O D !

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:Can't believe that hexagon and listening party ticket went for £112. I gave one of my hexagons away for free about 3 months ago :shock:.

heh

i wasn't in it for the hexagon, i've seen a few of those come and go
but the edinburgh invite, not something you see very often so i thought.......why not
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:
MindElevation wrote:Can't believe that hexagon and listening party ticket went for £112. I gave one of my hexagons away for free about 3 months ago :shock:.

heh

i wasn't in it for the hexagon, i've seen a few of those come and go
but the edinburgh invite, not something you see very often so i thought.......why not

Haha you know I actually thought it might be you who bought it :lol:

Yeah the invite is cool, I'd probably go to pretty long lengths for it if I didn't have one already. I sold a load of my BoC vinyls a few months ago and I decided to just chuck free postcards, stickers and hexagons in with them for free. Little did I know they'd all be selling for such high prices a few months later :shock:

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:and I decided to just chuck free postcards, stickers and hexagons in with them for free.

i actually couldn't believe the mhtr postcard went for $65AUD, that was just stupid
*farts*

idk

Happy Cycler
I really hope to privately get my hands on a Aquarius 7". I would go to Discogs but their prices are ridiculous.

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:I really hope to privately get my hands on a Aquarius 7". I would go to Discogs but their prices are ridiculous.

I'm trying to do the same at the moment. I had it pretty much sorted out with a guy on here. Until he randomly stopped replying to my private messages :cry:

I used to have a copy but sold it when my finances were a mess. Wish I didn't now.

Happy Cycler
MindElevation wrote:
polar sky wrote:I really hope to privately get my hands on a Aquarius 7". I would go to Discogs but their prices are ridiculous.

I'm trying to do the same at the moment. I had it pretty much sorted out with a guy on here. Until he randomly stopped replying to my private messages :cry:

I used to have a copy but sold it when my finances were a mess. Wish I didn't now.

Damn, that sucks.

Sherbet Head
haha i have the ABSOLUTE worst copy of aquarius 7" ever, the front sticker label is like pure yellow and peeling off.... vinyl surface is good tho...

think i picked it up for 50 or so off discogs, they sell really quickly i've noticed, never seem to be up for very long..... regardless of quality
*farts*

idk

Posts Quantity
my Aquarius is like that too. it's been well looked after, away from sunlight etc but i don't think there's really anything you can do about it. it looks like Sellotape, which is going to go brown and peel after all this time no matter what you do....unless maybe you'd kept it in a vacuum chamber or something!

Happy Cycler
seanandcandy wrote:haha i have the ABSOLUTE worst copy of aquarius 7" ever, the front sticker label is like pure yellow and peeling off.... vinyl surface is good tho...

think i picked it up for 50 or so off discogs, they sell really quickly i've noticed, never seem to be up for very long..... regardless of quality

I was about to buy one off Discogs for 80 but the labels were all dry rotted and peeling:

I should have bought it but I didn't want a shit copy.

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:
I was about to buy one off Discogs for 80 but the labels were all dry rotted and peeling:

I should have bought it but I didn't want a shit copy.

mine is worse than that on the front, but the back is okay
yeah its a rough market.....
*farts*

idk

Happy Cycler
Anyone wanna trade?

I need:

Or this:

I have this to trade:

Sherbet Head
if anyone has this campfire headphase postcard

contact me, willing to make decent offer / items for trade
Last edited by seanandcandy on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
The above postcard is double sided, with the Campfire Headphase front cover on the other side, so they are actually both the same postcard ^

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:The above postcard is double sided, with the Campfire Headphase front cover on the other side, so they are actually both the same postcard ^

oh damn, you know i never even saw one back in the day (guess i wasn't as thoroughly into it back then but thank you)
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
Anyone got a Tomorrow's Harvest download card to trade/sell?

Happy Cycler
Question:

Do current for sale copies of Twoism (on CD) still come with the yellow/green stickers?

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:Question:

Do current for sale copies of Twoism (on CD) still come with the yellow/green stickers?

I bought mine 1 or 2 years ago, and it had nothing with it. Just the cd.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
portiss wrote:
polar sky wrote:Question:

I bought mine 1 or 2 years ago, and it had nothing with it. Just the cd.

Ok, I bought mine back in 2005 and it had one with it, and I made the mistake of putting it on my old car at the time :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada