The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Guess I could be bothered

Posts Quantity
Do any of you happen to know if a promotional poster for Twoism ever existed? I already checked bocpages.org, but perhaps there simply is no photos of one, as they would be extremely rare at this point in time. I have one from each of their other LPs so this one would make my collection complete so to speak. WTB

Friendly Stranger
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-of-Canad ... 4ac7c140c4

pretty good deal. He wants 30 for shipping though..

Sherbet Head
i'm noticing more people won't ship internationally and always only have the most expensive one like
bruh
*farts*

idk

Nova Scotia Robot
I'm considering selling my vinyl and/or my kaleidoscope. Anyone know a ballpark figure of what I could get for my kaleidoscope or MHTRTC on vinyl or The Campfire Headphase on vinyl?
I'm not dead set on selling them, but I could use the money. I most likely will just end up keeping them.

Boqurant
747Music wrote:I'm considering selling my vinyl and/or my kaleidoscope. Anyone know a ballpark figure of what I could get for my kaleidoscope or MHTRTC on vinyl or The Campfire Headphase on vinyl?
I'm not dead set on selling them, but I could use the money. I most likely will just end up keeping them.

I am quite interested in buying them, perhaps I could come up with some reasonable prices.

Happy Cycler
747Music wrote:I'm considering selling my vinyl and/or my kaleidoscope. Anyone know a ballpark figure of what I could get for my kaleidoscope or MHTRTC on vinyl or The Campfire Headphase on vinyl?

Do you have an Aquarius 7" or a Roygbiv 10"?

Nova Scotia Robot
Kure wrote:

I am quite interested in buying them, perhaps I could come up with some reasonable prices.

Let me think on it some more as to whether I'm actually willing to separate from my babies. I'll get back to you at some point when I've made up my mind.

polar sky wrote:

Do you have an Aquarius 7" or a Roygbiv 10"?

Unfortunately I have neither of those. Sorry.

Friendly Stranger
I want to start to buy some stuff off ebay, but the prices are ridiculous... like $300 for MHTR? I love it in all, but no... What are reasonable prices I could expect to pay on each of their vinyl? I know it will be high, but it cant be that high right?

Edit: or you know, $620 for Geogaddi... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used
Last edited by v7c on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sherbet Head
v7c wrote:I know it will be high, but it cant be that high right?

no it's all an illusion!!!!!!!!!
*farts*

idk

Posts Quantity
man these prices are really making me consider selling my collection, as much as these listings infuriate me, that type of money would come in handy right now.

Friendly Stranger
Apparently, when Amazon has it in stock, the MHTR vinyl is only $30. What does that even mean? Haha.

Sherbet Head
v7c wrote:What does that even mean? Haha.

that they will never have it in stock
*farts*

idk

Site Admin
v7c wrote:I want to start to buy some stuff off ebay, but the prices are ridiculous... like $300 for MHTR? I love it in all, but no... What are reasonable prices I could expect to pay on each of their vinyl? I know it will be high, but it cant be that high right?

Edit: or you know, $620 for Geogaddi... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used
This copy of Geogaddi is reasonable considering the prices they have been sold for the past couple of months.
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:
v7c wrote:I want to start to buy some stuff off ebay, but the prices are ridiculous... like $300 for MHTR? I love it in all, but no... What are reasonable prices I could expect to pay on each of their vinyl? I know it will be high, but it cant be that high right?

This copy of Geogaddi is reasonable considering the prices they have been sold for the past couple of months.

tru i was just looking at that
tempting to buy it just to flip it straight back on for 200
*farts*

idk

Happy Cycler
747Music wrote:Let me think on it some more as to whether I'm actually willing to separate from my babies.

I'm the same way. I was going to sell all of mine because I needed extra cash for things here and there, but after going through all of them in my collection, I just couldn't do it. It's sound cheesed out, but they're apart of my life. When I look at them, take them off the shelf, smell them, touch them, play them, they bring back a lot of awesome memories. Plus they just sound too amazing... And as soon as I would sell them, I would instantly regret it.

Dayvan Cowboy

Interested if you ever decide to part with them dude!!
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Nova Scotia Robot
polar sky wrote:
747Music wrote:Let me think on it some more as to whether I'm actually willing to separate from my babies.

I'm the same way. I was going to sell all of mine because I needed extra cash for things here and there, but after going through all of them in my collection, I just couldn't do it. It's sound cheesed out, but they're apart of my life. When I look at them, take them off the shelf, smell them, touch them, play them, they bring back a lot of awesome memories. Plus they just sound too amazing... And as soon as I would sell them, I would instantly regret it.

This is my dilemma in a nut shell.

Boqurant
I have a TH card, if anyone has something nifty for me. @__@

Eagle Minded
polar sky wrote:

Just don't sell them, if they create that much joy, then keep them, as money comes and money goes... It means nothing, creates only short term satisfaction, where as physical items create long term joy, flicking open my used copy of geogaddi last night, I realised that the record is so epic, feels so nice in my hand I can't see myself selling it despite having another copy... One for use one for display.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada