The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
"Well actually I don't give a flying fuck!" like Bubbles would maybe say if it was a CD or cassette but yes of course there is something fucky when early BoC's are out to sell. Will see if the person who bought it will ever answer and even if there is a answer, what kind of an answer it is and was the cd real etc...but hey asking these things does not cost much for me and I thought that people around here would be maybe interested in such thing as "Closes" also :lol:

And yeah it probably was a CD since I did not get a notification to my email of cassette being sold.

(By the way Trailer Park Boys is my favorite TV -series ever..)

Dayvan Cowboy
Saakki wrote:"Well actually I don't give a flying fuck!" like Bubbles would maybe say if it was a CD or cassette but yes of course there is something fucky when early BoC's are out to sell. Will see if the person who bought it will ever answer and even if there is a answer, what kind of an answer it is and was the cd real etc...but hey asking these things does not cost much for me and I thought that people around here would be maybe interested in such thing as "Closes" also :lol:

And yeah it probably was a CD since I did not get a notification to my email of cassette being sold.

Hey man, the 'something's fucky' wasn't aimed at you at all, it was aimed at Jesus (haha!). I thought it was strange he'd listed the CD then you mentioned a cassette. That's all.

I really hope the buyer messages you back and says something like: "Yeah I bought it, let me dropbox you a copy". :)

and yep, Trailer Park Boys is amazing!

Sherbet Head
FREE for the children!

Design your own copy covers for back to school

http://www.printablepaper.net/category/hexagon_graph

Sherbet Head
WeHadNormality wrote:
Saakki wrote:"Well actually I don't give a flying fuck!" like Bubbles would maybe say if it was a CD or cassette but yes of course there is something fucky when early BoC's are out to sell. Will see if the person who bought it will ever answer and even if there is a answer, what kind of an answer it is and was the cd real etc...but hey asking these things does not cost much for me and I thought that people around here would be maybe interested in such thing as "Closes" also :lol:

Hey man, the 'something's fucky' wasn't aimed at you at all, it was aimed at Jesus (haha!). I thought it was strange he'd listed the CD then you mentioned a cassette. That's all.

I really hope the buyer messages you back and says something like: "Yeah I bought it, let me dropbox you a copy". :)

and yep, Trailer Park Boys is amazing!

All good. I am still waiting for the buyers response if there ever is one. And also waiting for new TPB movie and series to drop! Stoked!

Sherbet Head
OK, time to turn this thread into "TPB NEW SEASON SPECULATION" :D

I bet randy still loves cheeseburgers and lahey still drinks!
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."

"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"

Sherbet Head
nick47 wrote:OK, time to turn this thread into "TPB NEW SEASON SPECULATION" :D

I bet randy still loves cheeseburgers and lahey still drinks!

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... 860#157860

Happy Cycler

Posts Quantity
i don't know why i expected a reasonable price
also does anyone have any non-media BOC stuff for sale? like...posters,promo stuff,stickers if they didn't come with the re-issues,etc?

New Seed
polar sky wrote:
747Music wrote:I'm considering selling my vinyl and/or my kaleidoscope. Anyone know a ballpark figure of what I could get for my kaleidoscope or MHTRTC on vinyl or The Campfire Headphase on vinyl?
I'm not dead set on selling them, but I could use the money. I most likely will just end up keeping them.

Do you have an Aquarius 7" or a Roygbiv 10"?

Hi, I do. Both mint. I don't really want to sell them, but I'm currently renovating a house,
so if the price was right my arm could be twisted.

I have lots of other BoC/Skam rarities, including Mask 200, Mask 500....

Sherbet Head
I just want a fucking copy of Hi Scores in any format without spending 100000000000$$$$$

Because I don't have much money at all.
ImageImage

Sherbet Head
Is there anyone out there who would sell me one of these?

http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/1669229

Eagle Minded
Yellow Records wrote:I just want a fucking copy of Hi Scores in any format without spending 100000000000$$$$$

just wait until skam represses the vinyl

it shouldn't be long
PlacentaSand wrote:One time I listened to Geogaddi and i got scared.

Friendly Stranger
Yellow Records wrote:I just want a fucking copy of Hi Scores in any format without spending 100000000000$$$$$

Try using the "make an offer" feature on discogs. I just got a NM copy of the 2nd press for $25!

Sherbet Head
Anyone have an Aquarius 7" they'd like to sell?

Friendly Stranger
I just ordered the geogaddi promo (the 4 track, white label one) off of discogs, and when It finally got here, I found out it was just the 2 track hexagon promo. :( Sad sad days...

Sherbet Head
v7c wrote:I just ordered the geogaddi promo (the 4 track, white label one) off of discogs, and when It finally got here, I found out it was just the 2 track hexagon promo. :( Sad sad days...

people incorrectly listing items like this on discogs is the only drawback of it
they need to add picture uploads or an easy way for the sellers to send photos of listed items or s/t to combat this or at least help

i double and triple check with the seller before paying now, ridiculous
*farts*

idk

Friendly Stranger
seanandcandy wrote:
v7c wrote:I just ordered the geogaddi promo (the 4 track, white label one) off of discogs, and when It finally got here, I found out it was just the 2 track hexagon promo. :( Sad sad days...

people incorrectly listing items like this on discogs is the only drawback of it
they need to add picture uploads or an easy way for the sellers to send photos of listed items or s/t to combat this or at least help

i double and triple check with the seller before paying now, ridiculous

Yea, I was a bit skeptical when I saw the listing, but I thought if I had checked with the seller, the thing would have already been bought, so I just took the risk. I messaged him and he said he was sorry and he'd happily refund me, so that's a plus. Now I'm stuck with another geogaddi promo. Anyone looking for a trade for something? Always looking to add to my collection :)

Sherbet Head
I'm after a Campfire Headphase postcard. Anyone got one to sell or trade?

Dayvan Cowboy
I have serious Gs to blow and would like to buy.... play by numbers.

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:I'm after a Campfire Headphase postcard. Anyone got one to sell or trade?

there was a guy on ebay who said he had two, he sold me one, i'll track his user name and see what he ended up doing with the second one if you awnt
*farts*

idk

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada