The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:well now I own all 3 cassettes. cheers

Nice.

Happy Cycler
seanandcandy wrote:
thepastinsidepressant wrote:
seanandcandy wrote:
thepastinsidepressant wrote:
seanandcandy wrote:well now I own all 3 cassettes. cheers

it was a pleasure to have contributed to your cost sir. :D

someone had their max set at 290, so unless that was you, afraid you didn't present much of an obstacle for me :wink:

what you gonna do with it, look at it?

:roll: as if i don't know how much stuff you own.........

Serious question, why do you want to collect all of these BoC related items? The amount of money you've spent to get hold of three cassettes is quite something. Is there an aim other than just owning it all for the sake of saying so?

I find the psychology of collecting really interesting, so its not a loaded question.. just interested.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Serious question, why do you want to collect all of these BoC related items? The amount of money you've spent to get hold of three cassettes is quite something. Is there an aim other than just owning it all for the sake of saying so?

I find the psychology of collecting really interesting, so its not a loaded question.. just interested.

i don't really know why? all i really know is that i enjoy doing it and now, a few years later, i'm only short a few magazines, one t-shirt, and some of the exceptionally rare items. it's fun to hunt the items mainly. i also flip a lot of items, so i've upgraded my copy of the aquarius 7" like 3 times now haha... maybe i'm insane? :o
*farts*

idk

seanandcandy wrote:maybe i'm insane? :o

If it makes YOU happy, you're not insane. Value is yours to determine alone.
Nice work :wink:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Fair play man, was just wondering that's all. Happy hunting :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Eagle Minded
play those on a good deck!

cassette tape is such an underrated way to record and listen... it's either interpreted as trendy or outdated. IMHO it's simply a good medium and shouldn't be perceived as a novelty.

just got a Cocteau Twins record on cassette and it kills!

Sherbet Head
d e n wrote:cassette tape is such an underrated way to record and listen...

i can't open any of them, let alone touch them without getting a major case of the sweats

maybe on my death bed?
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
Last edited by MindElevation on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
looking for any jockey slut magazines featuring boc. if anyone has these please scan in hi res!

Eagle Minded
seanandcandy wrote:
d e n wrote:cassette tape is such an underrated way to record and listen...

i can't open any of them, let alone touch them without getting a major case of the sweats

maybe on my death bed?

u don't listen to them ?!!?

Sherbet Head
d e n wrote:

no, plenty of other media options for that. no reason to fuck around with 1/100 tapes.
*farts*

idk

Eagle Minded
seanandcandy wrote:
d e n wrote:

no, plenty of other media options for that. no reason to fuck around with 1/100 tapes.

I guess that's true... with a decent tape deck there'd be no worries though... it would be cool to hear it on tape.

that's sick you have that 7 inch. I still haven't heard that version of Chinook.

Boqurant
I couldn't live owning one of those tapes and not listening it at least a couple of times.

Posts Quantity
anyone here own the telephasic workshop/roygbiv promo? im thinking about getting it.
Dude, have you heard the new EVANESENCE?

Friendly Stranger
skam wrote:anyone here own the telephasic workshop/roygbiv promo? im thinking about getting it.

I have and its class,eventually found a minty in Germany still partially wrapped in its shrink wrap.

Frank.

Friendly Stranger
While Im here,I have two tee shirts ready to go,one Aphex symbol on black,the other a boards of canada also on black.Both bought from Bleep so American Apparel.Sized small but I just couldn't live with how fitted they were.Im now resigned to the fact Im a medium :) Both in excellent condition,no cracking to the prints or anything.
Also still have my minty WARP 20 boxset here.At a push I might let go my second original warp slipmat,someone was looking for one on here recently.

Regards,

Frank.

Friendly Stranger
What are you looking for the slipmat?

Friendly Stranger
Got anything odd to trade?

Sherbet Head
Frankieflow wrote:While Im here,I have two tee shirts ready to go,one Aphex symbol on black,the other a boards of canada also on black.Both bought from Bleep so American Apparel.Sized small but I just couldn't live with how fitted they were.Im now resigned to the fact Im a medium :) Both in excellent condition,no cracking to the prints or anything.
Also still have my minty WARP 20 boxset here.At a push I might let go my second original warp slipmat,someone was looking for one on here recently.

Regards,

Frank.

It was me that was looking for the slipmat :)

Are you looking to sell it, or trade? If so, what are you looking for?

Friendly Stranger
Good to deal with you mind elevation.Slipmat now traded and kaleidoscope sold :D

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada