The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
thanx !

love that trk

Sherbet Head
I have the following for sale if anyone is interested:

Trans Canada Highway original white press vinyl - near mint never played
IABPIOTC original sky blue press vinyl - near mint never played
Twoism vinyl - mint
Geogaddi promo vinyl - near mint never played
Hi Scores 3rd press vinyl - near mint never played

Posts Quantity
MindElevation wrote:I have the following for sale if anyone is interested:

Trans Canada Highway original white press vinyl - near mint never played
IABPIOTC original sky blue press vinyl - near mint never played
Twoism vinyl - mint
Geogaddi promo vinyl - near mint never played
Hi Scores 3rd press vinyl - near mint never played

How much for the Geogaddi Promo vinyl?
All which makes me anxious
At times unbearably so

Friendly Stranger
Also interested in the Geogaddi promo and a price on TCH vinyl please.

Frank.

New Seed
Hello everybody.

Is there anyone who would like to sell the promotional stuff that came with the original pressing of Campfire Headphase LP when preordered through WARP back in 2005? There should be a card, stickers and a small poster.

Friendly Stranger
Evening all,

I have a near mint unplayed Warp 20 boxset available.I said I would offer it here first before I put it up on the bay of fleas.

Regards,

Frank.

Posts Quantity
Frankieflow wrote:Evening all,

I have a near mint unplayed Warp 20 boxset available.I said I would offer it here first before I put it up on the bay of fleas.

Regards,

Frank.

If only I had the money
At times unbearably so

New Seed
Anyway, if anyone would like to sell the original copy of Campfire Headphase LP (2005) complete WITH all the promo stuff mentioned before (stickers, card, little poster), please let me know. The whole set has to be M or NM (grading conservatively).

Posts Quantity
I also have available to sell or trade (preferably the latter) an untouched 2014 Reissue of Hi Scores vinyl, although the sleeve is quite damaged due to bad handling during posting (PM for pictures).
At times unbearably so

Sherbet Head
if anyone has any magazines/shirts they would be interested in parting with, hit me up. got a campfire headphase poster waiting to be traded out for something worthwhile :mrgreen:
*farts*

idk

To the person that just uploaded a link to sell hooky BOC posters, if you're going to do that kind of thing and say 'Someone is selling BOC posters over here', at least don't be daft enough to use the exact same poster you put up for discussion a few weeks ago in another thread, which you'd apparently designed yourself. Selling those posters at £15 a pop isn't really on.

Seriously.... :roll:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:To the person that just uploaded a link to sell hooky BOC posters, if you're going to do that kind of thing and say 'Someone is selling BOC posters over here', at least don't be daft enough to use the exact same poster you put up for discussion a few weeks ago in another thread, which you'd apparently designed yourself. Selling those posters at £15 a pop isn't really on.

Seriously.... :roll:

Wait, someone's selling my posters? That wasn't me. :|
(I did make them myself)

Another member posted a link to where its being sold. I noticed they'd also posted in another thread a while back, in which it sounded as if they were the designer. Either way, its a bit of a poor show in my book. Sorry if anyone offended, wasn't a dig at the design per se, just whoever decided to make money from it.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:Another member posted a link to where its being sold. I noticed they'd also posted in another thread a while back, in which it sounded as if they were the designer. Either way, its a bit of a poor show in my book. Sorry if anyone offended, wasn't a dig at the design per se, just whoever decided to make money from it.

Sure, I didn't think you meant it that way. Even if you did it would just be your opinion of it :) Still, that's pretty low. Do you think you could PM me the link? I just want to check it out..

I'll check later once I have my pc in front of me. Not sure I'll be able to, but I'll see what I can do.

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
Is there anyone who has these stickers

and is willing to part with them for cash?

New Seed
I have a huge TH sticker that I'd be willing to trade for something else (a set of stickers, a poster), if someone wants it. It is the size of a vinyl cover, and has to be stuck on the picture side. I guess it was made for records stores, so they could promote the album on their windows. Unfortunately, I don't have any window on which it would look good...
come out and live in a religious community, in a beautiful place out in the country

New Seed
Sofa_Kartoffel wrote:Is there anyone who has these stickers

and is willing to part with them for cash?

Just seen that on ebay, think you may be interested : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/BOARDS-OF-CANADA ... 2c954f517c
come out and live in a religious community, in a beautiful place out in the country

Friendly Stranger
Thanks for this, but 13$ is a bit too expensive for a sticker I think. I thought some fellow BOC fan would be able to offer me one a more realistic price.

New Seed
Well, I agree with you, unfortunately I'm not the seller, so there's nothing I can do about it... Even though I have to say that the price does not surprise me so much, since BoC merch, especially when it's hard to find, can cost an arm and a leg (I think it's quite clear when you browse through this topic).

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada