The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
creativeowlet wrote:
Ed209 wrote:Since you want to continue to spilt hairs, my wife and I were both there and we both got 1 large poster apiece. (it was a concerted team effort to screw people over). You've just been so convoluted in this entire conversation trying to pin blame and accusations for what reason, I don't know.

Now if you had just said that, instead of trying to claim that people could have gotten them if they didnt just "take off" this conversation might not have happened. As it was you were making false claims that anyone could have gotten a large poster by sticking around. that is simply not true.

The reason this touched a nerve is because some folks who were there didnt get them, and I think its a shame that if they want to try and get a hold of one now, the price has increased from 0, to well, any amount above 0.

On a lighter note - I'm thinking of a number between 1-1000. The closest guess will be receiving a mini poster and a sticker from me.

547?

Sherbet Head
Oh no, now the arguing is going to be replaced by random numbers :lol:

(747)

Dayvan Cowboy
creativeowlet wrote:On a lighter note - I'm thinking of a number between 1-1000. The closest guess will be receiving a mini poster and a sticker from me.

Guess I'll join in on this...

The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Boqurant

Sherbet Head
ORANGE

... oh wait... um...

sixtynine(r)

Boqurant
MindElevation wrote:Oh no, now the arguing is going to be replaced by random numbers :lol:

(747)

People can PM me their guess if thats preferred. Or i can start another thread. If someone PMs me a number thats been chosen I can just tell them to choose again.

Also I suppose I should impose some sort of deadline on this... hows Monday? - I will announce the winner then unless someone guesses the exact number before that time.

northernlite wrote:ORANGE

... oh wait... um...

sixtynine(r)

:lol: you got a chuckle out of me.
Boards of Canada - Tomorrows Harvest - Lake Dolores Listening Party - 5/27/2013 HQ AUDIO http://youtu.be/t6G8gViaoVg

Dayvan Cowboy
creativeowlet wrote:
MindElevation wrote:Oh no, now the arguing is going to be replaced by random numbers :lol:

(747)

People can PM me their guess if thats preferred. Or i can start another thread. If someone PMs me a number thats been chosen I can just tell them to choose again.

Also I suppose I should impose some sort of deadline on this... hows Monday? - I will announce the winner then unless someone guesses the exact number before that time.

northernlite wrote:ORANGE

... oh wait... um...

sixtynine(r)

:lol: you got a chuckle out of me.

PM'd. Def better than bogging down/filling up(?) this thread..lol
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Sherbet Head
Anybody have Aquarius they'd be willing to sell, or trade for some vinyl? maybe bit of cash too?

Have Hi Scores, TCH, Trans Canada Highway, IABPOITC and Geogaddi ( bit reluctant to part with this one, but maybe )

Boqurant
creativeowlet wrote:I'm thinking of a number between 1-1000. The closest guess will be receiving a mini poster and a sticker from me.

I'm only in it for the sticker, btw.

Sherbet Head
999?

Posts Quantity
creativeowlet wrote:
On a lighter note - I'm thinking of a number between 1-1000. The closest guess will be receiving a mini poster and a sticker from me.

Dayvan Cowboy
creativeowlet wrote:On a lighter note - I'm thinking of a number between 1-1000. The closest guess will be receiving a mini poster and a sticker from me.

Sherbet Head
God I really can't stand the greedy b*stards on discogs listing things like Campfire Headphase for $300 nowadays. Ridiculous.

Posts Quantity
i don't like that they wont stay up to date, they haven't listed the reach for the dead promo CD or TH promo that i'll assume exists.

but normally they have good prices on there for other artists at least, some great prices on autechre records

Friendly Stranger
I have a TH A3 poster to trade for any posters from previous releases.
I hate being bipolar, it's fucking brilliant!

Sherbet Head
EnforcedNo wrote:i don't like that they wont stay up to date, they haven't listed the reach for the dead promo CD or TH promo that i'll assume exists.
s

Anybody can list things on Discogs can't they? I have a copy of the RFTD promo CD so I might scan it in and list it on there.

Sherbet Head
Another Twoism BOARD1 pressing on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Boards-o ... 2ec89abb0e

Dayvan Cowboy
This isn't the place to host a giveaway.. especially when it hijacks the thread this much.

This also isn't the place to have almost a page's worth of argument over who got what.

With that being said..

I'm up for any vinyl (aside from TH).

I have:
- A sealed TH vinyl, straight from Bleep
- Geogaddi promo (had Friendly Stranger and Alpha/Omega on it) (trade only, not for sale, I love vballs too much to just sell it)
- One of those fancy blue BoC stickers polar.sky posted
- ..An increasingly extensive music collection (vinyl) and lots of goodies (not all music-related) that I would love to trade :lol:

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:
EnforcedNo wrote:i don't like that they wont stay up to date, they haven't listed the reach for the dead promo CD or TH promo that i'll assume exists.
s

Anybody can list things on Discogs can't they? I have a copy of the RFTD promo CD so I might scan it in and list it on there.

yep
just pray to god you use the right format or someone will jump on you haha
*farts*

idk

New Seed
Ed209 wrote:Today's recap: 4 posters in the hands of boc fans at a reasonable price less than triple digits.

Thanks, I felt it was fairly reasonable. In fact, I didn't mind the price because it was a poster from Dolores.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada