The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Check your inbox. I have an extra orange one for you. It's yours for free. Peace.

polar sky wrote:Check your inbox. I have an extra orange one for you. It's yours for free. Peace.

Love this place. Well played Polar!! 8)

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
Oh this is great! Thank you! :D

Happy Cycler
Truly is the best forum ever. Gotta keep it that way and spread the love. I'm a BoC hoarder, it's good not to be greedy sometimes.

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:Truly is the best forum ever. Gotta keep it that way and spread the love. I'm a BoC hoarder, it's good not to be greedy sometimes.

I think they'd approve :)

Sherbet Head
these are for sale or auction>ebay. both A2 size, originals, near mint. pm offers for both or each. shipping is extra $14/€12 registered with tracking.

*please excuse the carpet

Posts Quantity
I have an extra Hi Scores Reissue vinyl which has a bit of a broken sleeve, just some scratches. It comes with a new vinyl and an unused insert, pm if interested, its free as long as you pay the shipping :D
All which makes me anxious
At times unbearably so

Sherbet Head
I can also confirm that polar is a mega cool person and sent me a few stickers and a button or two I believe several years ago, because I never had a chance to buy any new releases with any stickers.
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."

"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"

Sherbet Head
thepastinsidepressant wrote:these are for sale or auction>ebay. both A2 size, originals, near mint. pm offers for both or each. shipping is extra $14/€12 registered with tracking.
*please excuse the carpet

THAT is SO COOL

Eagle Minded
Anyone have the huge geogaddi poster for sale? The record shop I bought the album from gave it to me the day it came out, but I was young & dumb, moved around a lot & it got damaged in storage. I am willing to pay top cash, so let me know please. Thanks. S

Sherbet Head
ShaneAnthony wrote:Anyone have the huge geogaddi poster for sale? The record shop I bought the album from gave it to me the day it came out, but I was young & dumb, moved around a lot & it got damaged in storage. I am willing to pay top cash, so let me know please. Thanks. S

i have one, it's absolutely impractical, unlikely to part with it, but i'll hear an offer at least in my inbox if you'd so like
i will say that i bought it 2 years ago for 220USD
*farts*

idk

Eagle Minded
$2.20 USD, and I'll even pay shipping.

Happy Cycler
Still looking for an Aquarius 7". I see them a lot on Discogs, but I don't trust that site...

Dayvan Cowboy
I have a Tomorrow's Harvest window poster. I think it's A0 sized. It's been folded but it's in alright nick. anyone interested?

Eagle Minded
polar sky wrote:Still looking for an Aquarius 7". I see them a lot on Discogs, but I don't trust that site...

I've had positive experiences with Discogs thus far. In fact I actually picked up my copy of Aquarius thru Discogs for a fair price. Still can't believe I have it.

Sherbet Head
ZosoCon wrote:
polar sky wrote:Still looking for an Aquarius 7". I see them a lot on Discogs, but I don't trust that site...

I've had positive experiences with Discogs thus far. In fact I actually picked up my copy of Aquarius thru Discogs for a fair price. Still can't believe I have it.

i have something like 120 purchases on discogs now, and not one of them hasn't been positive. give it a crack i say
*farts*

idk

Agreed. Never had an issue with Discogs. Great site.

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Maybe ill give it a try. A while back on here someone got stiffed a few times and it just made me nervous to buy.

Sherbet Head
Discogs is awesome as long as you don't buy ultra rare releases from Russians

Boqurant
You could also search for it locally. I did that, and as a result I got the Aquarius 7" along with IABPOITC EP, Hi Scores, and the DISKONO001X with Sixtyniner on it through some local guy for about 250 Danisk Kroner (33 Euro). All of them original first pressings in mint condition. I still believe that guy had no idea how to bargain a real price for BoC.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada