The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Najlepsiejszy wrote:I'm joking btw

The internet sucks sometimes, inflections just don't come across properly in many cases.

For instance, this post is sympathetic but could easily be misinterpreted as critical.

Happy Cycler
Najlepsiejszy wrote:I'm joking btw

Yeah, I was a little defensive haha. It's hard to read sarcasm.

Friendly Stranger
What was the reasoning behind the sellotape over the text front and back?Its the same on my copy.

Frank.

Happy Cycler
Frank, I didn't get my copy in the mail yet, but I'm assuming that they either printed or stamped the text onto the tape and then cut them off a long strip and slapped them on the front and back. Can anyone confirm?

Friendly Stranger
Quite possible Polar,someone wiser than us should be along to point us in the mystic direction.

Dayvan Cowboy
Still really wanna buy or trade for one of the plastic turquoise hexagons, I have cash, records, or BOC stickers/postcards I'm willing to part with, please PM me

Boqurant
YELLOW wrote:Still really wanna buy or trade for one of the plastic turquoise hexagons, I have cash, records, or BOC stickers/postcards I'm willing to part with, please PM me

I'm gonna join this crusade in search of the holy plastic turquoise hexagon. I offer my country as payment - or something like that.

Sherbet Head
i'm after this item: http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/6503084
if anyone has it, please pm me to discuss!
*farts*

idk

Friendly Stranger
Anyone got any big posters, Willing to trade an original blue pressing of "in a beautiful place out in the country" for one.

Sherbet Head
I actually have promo Campfire Headphase and some big ass posters but nor willing to part with em'. Sorry for the tease. I actually had to go and check if I had the promo but yes, there it was. I also need to get that Geogaddi subway poster framed. On a side note, I could do with some BoC japanese promo cassettes. Nobody probably has em' for sale but anyways.

Sherbet Head
i have 3 campfire headphase promo posters, parting with 2 of them. pm as well, still after http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/6503084
*farts*

idk

New Seed
Hi!
I've got Geogaddi white label promo 12" record for exchange.
This is it: http://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada ... se/5059993
Interested in rare BoC releases - promos, white labels, test pressings.

Friendly Stranger
does white vinyl version of the beach at redpoint fade into opening the mouth,or does it fade into nothing?

Dayvan Cowboy
On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

I can't tell you how tempting it was to try to nick one.

Posts Quantity
does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?
Dude, have you heard the new EVANESENCE?

Dayvan Cowboy
skam wrote:does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?

Guess not the answer your looking for, but can recall Bleep just restocked some of their boc shirts.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Dayvan Cowboy
Aerial Boundaries wrote:On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

If they did that in my hometown, you bet I had taken one. Too bad I live in a city with only 20.000 people in it.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Posts Quantity
portiss wrote:
skam wrote:does anyone know a good site (besides etsy, amazon or redbubble) where i can get boc shirts?

Guess not the answer your looking for, but can recall Bleep just restocked some of their boc shirts.

im really looking for a hoodie with the hi-scores album cover on it, just turquoise and the name. specific, i know, but does anyone have/know of a place where i can get this?
Dude, have you heard the new EVANESENCE?

Sherbet Head
Aerial Boundaries wrote:On a different note, back when TH was being released they had massive promo posters on the London underground.

I didn't know Warp was big enough to advertise in subways like that. But maybe it just seems that way here in Maryland where pretty much nobody has ever heard of BoC or even Aphex Twin.

Posts Quantity
What are sealed geogaddi cards worth? and a MHTRTC postcard from the initial release of it.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada