The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
wtb any boards related posters. about to be moving so could use some new wall decorations.

Dayvan Cowboy
I have an A2 TH poster. Would need to fold it to post rather than roll it. It was folded before. It's from Avalanche records in Edinburgh. PM me offer if interested.

Sherbet Head
after one of the A2 Bleep Advent poster, cash or trade or both. pm me
*farts*

idk

Friendly Stranger
Does anyone know what the 12" double sided poster is that comes with this?

https://bleep.com//release/5213-boards-of-canada-hi-scores

Boqurant
Crisps wrote:Does anyone know what the 12" double sided poster is that comes with this?

Check the images from polarsky on this thread - I think that's the hi scores poster. One side of it anyway: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2324

Nova Scotia Robot
Kamiki wrote:
Crisps wrote:Does anyone know what the 12" double sided poster is that comes with this?

Check the images from polarsky on this thread - I think that's the hi scores poster. One side of it anyway: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2324

This is one side of it. It's found right in the pictures for the album on bleep:

The other side I'm guessing is the original picture that always came with Hi Scores, which is this:

Friendly Stranger
Cool thanks guys

Eagle Minded
Kamiki wrote:

Nope, the second "side" is just solid turquoise with a white Skam logo in the middle and a very small "hi scores" at the bottom. Not really much of a double sided poster, but there's something there.

Friendly Stranger
Nottoolate wrote:
Kamiki wrote:

Check the images from polarsky on this thread - I think that's the hi scores poster. One side of it anyway: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2324

Nope, the second "side" is just solid turquoise with a white Skam logo in the middle and a very small "hi scores" at the bottom. Not really much of a double sided poster, but there's something there.

Thanks for that. Will be picking this up next payday

Nova Scotia Robot
Just ordered mine yesterday! Can't wait to get that new 12" Hi Scores poster and put it up above my studio gear next to my 12" TCH LP Poster that came with my vinyl order back when the album was released.

I finally ordered the Geogaddi Vinyl too. I'm collecting vinyl again cause I bought a decent record player that also hooks up to my computer to record it digitally. It's not super hq gear, but It'll do until I can afford better. I just wish my old record player didn't break all those years ago. It had my twoism cd sticker on it too :(

Also, I'm looking for BoC stickers!!! I can use Paypal. Me wants! I'm not rich, so price reasonably please. The only sticker I have left is the window one our buddy Polar Sky sent me a few years ago cause I lost mine and he's an awesome guy. He sent me some BoC buttons/pins too.

Oooh. Forgot all about the poster that came with the reissue! Looks nice too. Getting a frame this afternoon :-)

Slow down...

Nova Scotia Robot
Mexicola wrote:Oooh. Forgot all about the poster that came with the reissue! Looks nice too. Getting a frame this afternoon :-)

I'll post pics as soon as the stuff arrives. As it's all gonna be displayed at my workstation/studio.

Dayvan Cowboy
747Music wrote:
Mexicola wrote:Oooh. Forgot all about the poster that came with the reissue! Looks nice too. Getting a frame this afternoon :-)

I'll post pics as soon as the stuff arrives. As it's all gonna be displayed at my workstation/studio.

I got one too! Been meaning to frame it since Winter 2014 :roll:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Nova Scotia Robot
harpoon dodger wrote:
747Music wrote:

I got one too! Been meaning to frame it since Winter 2014 :roll:

This is what I'm using to frame my vinyl on the wall.

http://www.amazon.ca/Snap-Show-Vinyl-Re ... 00ISPR0IY/

For some reason it's $60 right now. It's probably just not in stock with the right stores involved with amazon.ca right now. But I bought two for $30 each. One a few months ago and another just last week. They ship to the Ottawa area fast too. Mine came 3 days after placing the order! It looks good, is sturdy on the wall, and was $30!!! It's incredibly hard to find a vinyl record frame that can comfortably fit a Triple Gatefold LP for nearly that cheap. I'll post a pic with Substrata and MHTRTC in them in a minute here.

Nova Scotia Robot

That's a pic I took of my studio set up before I left to take care of my folks place last week. Geogaddi 3x LP can easily fit into one of those frames.

That gap above my monitors will be filled with this promo poster:

It's on it's way in the mail and will arrive in a couple weeks from now. Slow mail from the UK me thinks?

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded

Posts Quantity
The artwork looks like it was based on this: http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-band-28.jpg. A bit different though.

Boqurant
If some dude took the time to press this (even if it is the lossless version, the only version we all have), and print all those artwork, actually, i'm not even mad. But just come clean and tell people.

I also live in Bournemouth so it's tempting to arrange a viewing to see just how dodgy the earwax they've almost certainly pressed this to is.

Made do with drawing the relevant hexagonal authorities attention to it. Don't be suckered kids;-)

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada