The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
So I asked the seller about where he/she got it from and this was the reply http://imgur.com/cSupiYh

And again, does anyone else smell a farmyard?!? Seriously, laughable.

Slow down...

New Seed
timestoad wrote:So I asked the seller about where he/she got it from and this was the reply http://imgur.com/cSupiYh

I always thought Boc Maxima was strictly released on casette unless someone made a bootleg pressing hahaha

Posts Quantity
Yeah this is pretty obviously a bootleg. Nothing to see here, really, unless you're really into crappy sounding vinyls of obscure releases. I'll stick with my crappy sounding mp3s, thank you very much.
Welcome, my friend. These are my people; now they are your people too.

Eagle Minded
I feel like there's something slightly crazy about BOC bootlegs though. I have the "Unreleased Tracks" bootleg and even though it's a bizarre collection of tracks it's just such an wonderfully weird listen. I think part of it's weirdness also comes from the fact that both of these bootlegs have anonymous creators and no easily distinguishable information regarding who it was pressed by.

Boqurant
timestoad wrote:So I asked the seller about where he/she got it from and this was the reply http://imgur.com/cSupiYh

As a citizen of Utrecht, I'd like to apologize for the weirdness of our dealers.

Posts Quantity
Nottoolate wrote:I feel like there's something slightly crazy about BOC bootlegs though. I have the "Unreleased Tracks" bootleg and even though it's a bizarre collection of tracks it's just such an wonderfully weird listen. I think part of it's weirdness also comes from the fact that both of these bootlegs have anonymous creators and no easily distinguishable information regarding who it was pressed by.

I too have the unreleased tracks LP,

and I love that its all the MASK tracks all-in-one, for a reasonable price (bought locally for $20 something almost three years ago)
**If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.**

Friendly Stranger
I've two unused download cards of In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country and The Campfire Headphase. I also have an Autechre Exai sticker.
Does anyone want to trade these items for a BOC sticker?

Friendly Stranger
Somebody please sell me your tomorrows harvest poster from the bleep advent calendar. I will pay good dollars for it.

Friendly Stranger
Still holding out hopes for this. An easy $USD105 + shipping for the poster. Paypal standard only though.

Eagle Minded
eskran shakes wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222155197425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

oh fuck

Boqurant
Haven't been around here for a while, are these t-shirts worth something? I've got all 4 designs in much better nick than that...

Eagle Minded
Jack.GG wrote:Haven't been around here for a while, are these t-shirts worth something? I've got all 4 designs in much better nick than that...
Aside from the pics on bocpages I've never seen the older designs before, and since bleep hasn't sold those specific ones since the mid 2000's I'd say they're a bit sought after. I definitely want one of the older designs (especially the MHTRTC one)

Friendly Stranger
What sizes are the shirts you have?

Nova Scotia Robot
I still have the nuclear family shirt. It's in terrible condition from wearing it a lot over the years. Good gravy! It's been over 10 years since I got that shirt!! Good grief!! I'm almost 30!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Boqurant
Frankieflow wrote:What sizes are the shirts you have?

They're all small and from what I remember they were a bit small... hence why they didn't really get worn
Anyway if I do get round to putting them on eBay I'll post on here

Nova Scotia Robot
Jack.GG wrote:
Frankieflow wrote:What sizes are the shirts you have?

They're all small and from what I remember they were a bit small... hence why they didn't really get worn
Anyway if I do get round to putting them on eBay I'll post on here

Cool, I'd like a replacement for mine. Can I possibly call dibs on one??

Sherbet Head
Some vinyls for sale. Open to offers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282146783083? ... 1555.l2649

New Seed
Selling my Tomorrow's Harvest Poster - A2. Asking $150USD + shipping. I'll ship worldwide.

I've never opened it, so it's still in the shipping tube.

Message me if you have questions.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada