The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Site Admin
So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?

What were you expecting, this always happens with these kind of items. Also of course he has just one post on Twoism :lol:

New Seed
chronical wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:So you bought it with the knowledge of keeping it a while and sell it for twice the price?

What were you expecting, this always happens with these kind of items. Also of course he has just one post on Twoism :lol:

I've been a lurker for years. Never needed an account until now :P

And I bought this with the intent of keeping it until I had my basement renovated, but it's going to be years before that's done. Plus I'm not really sentimental about posters and t-shirts.

Posts Quantity
So lame. I hope no one buys this.

If anyone wants my other TH poster, it's yours. No charge.

Friendly Stranger
Sent you a pm! :)

Group Hex wrote:So lame. I hope no one buys this.

Sherbet Head
Group Hex wrote:So lame. I hope no one buys this.

aw man, totally missed that time window. If anyone wants to share his leftovers with a broke Sherbet Head feel free to do so :lol:
On another note, if anyone wants the TH poster file in 300dpi (IIRC) PM me. Or I could post it here, not sure where I got it from.

Posts Quantity
Poster claimed.

Friendly Stranger
I hope I don't get hammered like that if I sell my TH poster one day. I'm happy to keep the poster at the moment but if I need the money.

Site Admin
Pilgrim S wrote:I hope I don't get hammered like that if I sell my TH poster one day. I'm happy to keep the poster at the moment but if I need the money.

Don't think so. Seems like he solely signed up to sell the poster for a huge amount of money. There is a huge difference there.
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
What do you think that a Geogaddi subway poster is worth nowadays. I bought one some years ago and cant remember what I paid for it..

Dayvan Cowboy
Still very interested in buying or trading for one of those plastic turquoise hexagons. Please PM if you're willing to part with one, cheers!

Eagle Minded
So harsh people, there was only 100 of them made. Of course they are going to be worth more than their retail value now.

Friendly Stranger
I have download codes for Geogaddi, Campfire Headphase and In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country and Trans Canada Highway from the vinyl reissues.
I don't need them because I have the CDs. Id like to trade them for some stickers, if anyone has any.
PM me

http://i.imgur.com/nl6gG4x.jpg

Friendly Stranger
Hey Guys,

I still really want one of the bleep tomorrows harvest posters from there advent calendar 2 years ago. I will play a very fair price. Hit me up.

Friendly Stranger
Just a reminder that I am very serious about this. I will pay 180 usd via PayPal.

New Seed
Hi everyone! I'm looking for one of those plastic turquoise hexagons that came with the Alpha & Omega promo LP. Thanks

Eagle Minded
I have an extra second copy of this cookie scene vol 46: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13646&p=267346#p267346
if anyone wants to trade it for another mag with a BoC interview. Just give me a PM :D

New Seed
Possibly interested in purchasing the brown/orange/yellow logo t-shirt (http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-ts03.jpg). Size small or medium. Definitely unsure of what it's worth-- I just prefer this colorway to what they have available now. I suppose if it's too much I'll settle with what's on bleep.

Sherbet Head
chio wrote:Possibly interested in purchasing the brown/orange/yellow logo t-shirt (http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-ts03.jpg). Size small or medium. Definitely unsure of what it's worth-- I just prefer this colorway to what they have available now. I suppose if it's too much I'll settle with what's on bleep.

i have the nuclear family/rainbow brown one, both are very very rare, you'll do well to find one in good shape. haven't seen
them in over 5 years on auction etc. i agree, warp/bleep should reprint those. they capture the vibe.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada