The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
No bum outs allowed here. Only hazy stress outs. Shnozberry.

Eagle Minded
Group Hex wrote:Absolutely not a stranger, trust me. And this person only paid for shipping.

More importantly, you know full well I'm talking about sharing online and the like. Gooseberry.

MDG bought it confirmed :shock: :lol:
no information at this moment in time

Friendly Stranger
Whoa, instrumental of Broken Drum remix would be really cool. I love it with Beck's vocals anyway, but I always thought that was amongst BoC's very best tracks, it's crazy good. It was great to get the instrumental version of Mr Mistake Remix which I felt similarly about too. Seems a shame not to rip it, but can understand if that would be against the band's wishes...?

Roswell wrote:
Group Hex wrote:Absolutely not a stranger, trust me. And this person only paid for shipping.

More importantly, you know full well I'm talking about sharing online and the like. Gooseberry.

MDG bought it confirmed :shock: :lol:

Probably.

Be nice, strawberries!
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Nova Scotia Robot
I'm in a poor financial situation at the moment and have some very important payments coming up that I have to make.

That said.... I'm reluctantly selling my official Geogaddi kaleidoscope. I've been it's proud owner for many years now. It is in mint condition.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in buying it.

I need to sell it and make a payment by the 8th of May, but the sooner the better.

P.S. There may be some extra goodies that ride along with it. :wink:

Nova Scotia Robot
The kaleidoscope is still in my posession. It is no longer for sale. I've come upon an alternate solution. Rather, an alternate solution presented itself to me.
I'm very happy to remain the owner of this wonderful item.

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:The kaleidoscope is still in my posession. It is no longer for sale. I've come upon an alternate solution. Rather, an alternate solution presented itself to me.

Glad u were able to keep it. I sympathize for folks who have to sell their BoC stuff...hard decisions there.

Eagle Minded
Anyone willing to sell genuine copies of BoC cassettes? I have been looking for MHTRTC and Geogaddi for years!

Dayvan Cowboy
So did anyone ever track down a digital copy of the Broken Drum remix instrumental?

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:The kaleidoscope is still in my posession. It is no longer for sale. I've come upon an alternate solution. Rather, an alternate solution presented itself to me.
Yeah dude, don't ever sell that no matter what. I will try my best to be buried with mine haha.

If anyone ever considers giving up this Advent Day Boards Of Canada Tomorrow's Harvest print, please PM me! I'm just moving into a new apartment and would love to have it hanging in my place. https://bleep.com/advent-boards-of-canada-print
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Posts Quantity
ryetronics wrote:So did anyone ever track down a digital copy of the Broken Drum remix instrumental?

Pretty confident it won't happen.

New Seed
Hello there,

I'm still looking for a Geogaddi Kaleidoscope but also looking for posters and other merchandise as well. I'm still searching around but if anyone is selling and wants to message me, feel free to do so.

Friendly Stranger
Hello! I‘m looking for any Boards of Canada poster. It doesn‘t really matter which one. I just want something for my wall.

Dayvan Cowboy
Forgot if I posted this before but I got a large Autechre Quaristice sticker that I'm looking to trade for various BoC stickers. Let me know what you have and I'll see if I'm interested :)

I'm especially looking for the blue and orange ones with mysterious faces on them. They apparently came with copies of the Campfire Headphase
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Friendly Stranger
Soooo I'm quite possibly a complete sucker who just blew £85 on this poster that's worth a fiver... anyway, I gather this poster/print was given away with those who pre-ordered the entire discog of the 2013 Vinyl Re-issues, which I missed out on at the time. I couldn't find much of anything when searching for it... Not sure how rare these are but just decided to take the plunge. I've never seen it come up before. Any idea how many were given away?

Will get it framed and add to the poster collection.

Looking for Geogaddi poster :^)

Whemoki wrote:Soooo I'm quite possibly a complete sucker who just blew £85 on this poster that's worth a fiver... anyway, I gather this poster/print was given away with those who pre-ordered the entire discog of the 2013 Vinyl Re-issues, which I missed out on at the time. I couldn't find much of anything when searching for it... Not sure how rare these are but just decided to take the plunge. I've never seen it come up before. Any idea how many were given away?

Will get it framed and add to the poster collection.

Looking for Geogaddi poster :^)

Hate to tell you but anyone ordering any of the reissues got one. I ordered a new copy of MHTRTC and Trans Canada Highway and I got one. Didn't need to order the whole catalogue.

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
Oh woopsss, never mind. Guess they are all over the place then! Still a nice thing to have. Weird how I never saw anything about it before though? Thanks for the reply!

Sherbet Head
Anyone got any idea what a mint MHTRTC lithograph is worth?

Sherbet Head

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada