The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
Hi guys! I'm not the biggest fan of BoC anymore so I'm looking to sell my copies of Geogaddi & The Campfire Headphase -Japanese editions. They come with no OBI and Geogaddi is a tiny bit scratched up in the case & the CD but otherwise they're great. I live in the United States so if anyone is interested, I'd be glad to sell it to you. I was thinking $20 each honestly, I don't think that's horrible?

Or if anyone is willing to sell their OBIs to me for those albums, I'd be eternally grateful lol
It's true everything you do is a balloon, in the end we all go pop.

Friendly Stranger
Looks like that insanely over priced limited edition poster I have been watching on Ebay for years finally sold :(

I wonder if we can convince warp to publish a limited NFT range of prints or something?

Tomorrows harvest feels spooky predictive.

Sherbet Head
Zentai wrote:I wonder if we can convince warp to publish a limited NFT range of prints or something?

Please don't encourage them!

Eagle Minded
Zentai wrote:Looks like that insanely over priced limited edition poster I have been watching on Ebay for years finally sold :(

I wonder if we can convince warp to publish a limited NFT range of prints or something?

Tomorrows harvest feels spooky predictive.

NFTs are just going to make everyone more mad.
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

New Seed
Hi guys, apologise if this isn't in the best place, but where is the best place to grab a BOc vinyl (MHTRTC for example) from. I don't mind whether its new or old i suppose. Depends on price.

I'm in the UK. I saw they're only 24 usd from warp. Seems like the most obvious choice. Not sure how much shipping would be from the US though.

Many thanks for the help, in advance.

PS. i would also be up for the rest of the main album releases too. I presume theyre all about as widely available as each other.

PPS. I just noticed MHRTC on ebay, new, sold in the uk for about 23 quid. Seems like its the best option. Anything I should look out for when buying something like this? I'm new to vinyl. As you can see.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOARDS-OF-CA ... J&LH_All=1

Posts Quantity
mulchy13 wrote:Hi guys, apologise if this isn't in the best place, but where is the best place to grab a BOc vinyl (MHTRTC for example) from. I don't mind whether its new or old i suppose. Depends on price.

I'm in the UK. I saw they're only 24 usd from warp. Seems like the most obvious choice. Not sure how much shipping would be from the US though.

PS. i would also be up for the rest of the main album releases too. I presume theyre all about as widely available as each other.

PPS. I just noticed MHRTC on ebay, new, sold in the uk for about 23 quid. Seems like its the best option. Anything I should look out for when buying something like this? I'm new to vinyl. As you can see.

I got all of mine from Bleep with the odd one or two from Amazon when Bleep didn't have stock, they have MHTRTC for £18 on there at the moment and in stock (https://bleep.com/search/query?q=music+has+the+right)

As far as I can remember all their releases are generally still available to buy after the reissue campaign a few years back, I heard that tomorrows harvest has been suprisingly difficult to get hold of at times

Posts Quantity
Twentington wrote:
mulchy13 wrote:Hi guys, apologise if this isn't in the best place, but where is the best place to grab a BOc vinyl (MHTRTC for example) from. I don't mind whether its new or old i suppose. Depends on price.

I got all of mine from Bleep with the odd one or two from Amazon when Bleep didn't have stock, they have MHTRTC for £18 on there at the moment and in stock (https://bleep.com/search/query?q=music+has+the+right)

As far as I can remember all their releases are generally still available to buy after the reissue campaign a few years back, I heard that tomorrows harvest has been surprisingly difficult to get hold of at times

-edit - Actually bleep has everything on vinyl at the moment except Hi Scores but it is on amazon albeit overpriced at £20, I think I picked my copy up for about £8 from Action Records (they'll probably have it in stock on their website)

New Seed
Twentington wrote:
Twentington wrote:

As far as I can remember all their releases are generally still available to buy after the reissue campaign a few years back, I heard that tomorrows harvest has been surprisingly difficult to get hold of at times

-edit - Actually bleep has everything on vinyl at the moment except Hi Scores but it is on amazon albeit overpriced at £20, I think I picked my copy up for about £8 from Action Records (they'll probably have it in stock on their website)

Thank you for the reply Twentington :D That's perfect. I didn't realise they sent from the Uk too. They're good prices of course!

Happy Cycler
The RSD teaser vinyl for TH featured on Discogs' 'Top 30 most expensive records sold in June 2021'. Someone purchased a copy for $2,500.

https://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canad ... se/4516654

Madness.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
There comes a time in every BOC fan's life when it's time to sell his lithograph, and for me, the time is now.

I'm selling the twentieth anniversary Music Has The Right To Children limited edition lithograph for 70 USD. It's beautiful and in perfection condition. The number on the back is 409.

Message me if you're interested and I'll send you some photos. It comes neatly rolled up in a cardboard tube, perfectly preserved. I hope to sell this to a true hardcore BOC fan who will take good care of it. Cheers.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

New Seed
Echelon wrote:There comes a time in every BOC fan's life when it's time to sell his lithograph, and for me, the time is now.

I'm selling the twentieth anniversary Music Has The Right To Children limited edition lithograph for 70 USD. It's beautiful and in perfection condition. The number on the back is 409.

Message me if you're interested and I'll send you some photos. It comes neatly rolled up in a cardboard tube, perfectly preserved. I hope to sell this to a true hardcore BOC fan who will take good care of it. Cheers.

I’m interested! Just sent you a private message today.

Posts Quantity
Fly!

Sherbet Head
Any offers for the following?

1 x Lithograph MHTRTC poster (20th anniversary one - limited to 500) - Mint in tube
1 x Lithograph Tomorrows Harvest poster (The one that bleep sold during their christmas advent thingy - limited to 100) - Mint in tube (took it out once I think to check the number on the back)
1 x Geogaddi Kaleidoscope

Dayvan Cowboy
vballs wrote:Any offers for the following?

1 x Lithograph MHTRTC poster (20th anniversary one - limited to 500) - Mint in tube
1 x Lithograph Tomorrows Harvest poster (The one that bleep sold during their christmas advent thingy - limited to 100) - Mint in tube (took it out once I think to check the number on the back)

Somewhat related but did you finally stop pressing refresh on their webpage? :P

Echelon wrote:
vballs wrote:Any offers for the following?

Somewhat related but did you finally stop pressing refresh on their webpage? :P

:D

Boqurant
I've got two BOC posters I'm willing to part with. One is a Tomorrow's Harvest one. The version without any dates on it. The other is a promotional poster for the vinyl reissues in 2013. I bought both posters from a record shop somewhere in 2014.

They look pretty good still. The edges are a bit dented, but they spent most their time in a tube. If you frame them, they should look really good. The TH poster has a small dent in the sky part that's not really noticeable from a bit of distance.

I also have two Autechre posters, one bought at bleep, and one during a tour. I'm illegally posting them in this thread as well :D

More photos of all the posters (and a bonus Agnes Obel poster):
https://imgur.com/a/ts3Zufw

I don't really know what to ask for these posters, are "rare posters" still a thing? :D. shoot me a message I guess, and we'll start a bidding war ;) I'm not on this forum daily, so please be patient.

Also: I live in the Netherlands, so shipping etc..

Posts Quantity
A little unrelated but my old 1998 MHTRTC disc lists Marcus as "Marcus Soin". Is this normal? It's the promo one without Happy Cycling.
Fly!

Dayvan Cowboy
It is now the Age Of me selling my Aquarius single and getting my life together.

I'm selling it for the price of 120 dollars plus shipping. It's in Very Good condition, and plays with no skips. There is slight surface noise on the Aquarius side, but the Chinook side, which matters most, plays beautiful and is well worth the price of admission. It includes the coloring page in perfect condition, and only the tape on the front has aged.

PM me for photos and if you are interested. For a BOC maniac, I can guarantee it's been well cared for since i bought it in 2019.

Dayvan Cowboy
Some more trinkets and treasures I'm putting on the market:

MHTRTC postcard: This I got for around 40-50 bucks
Geogaddi Card set: I got this for 30 bucks
Near Mint Geogaddi first pressing: I got this for 100. It's unplayed and was opened by me

Dayvan Cowboy
I offer you one last item on the market: the Hexagon tile available only at the Geogaddi Listening Parties: https://bocpages.org/wiki/Geogaddi_(promo_lp)

I got this for about 80-90 bucks on ebay and I've heard they are extremely rare. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere since. That said, it's totally up to you if you think it's worth it. Perhaps I can go to 70 bucks since that's the smallest weird number :P

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada