The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Echelon wrote:It is now the Age Of me selling my Aquarius single and getting my life together.

I'm selling it for the price of 120 dollars plus shipping. It's in Very Good condition, and plays with no skips. There is slight surface noise on the Aquarius side, but the Chinook side, which matters most, plays beautiful and is well worth the price of admission. It includes the coloring page in perfect condition, and only the tape on the front has aged.

PM me for photos and if you are interested. For a BOC maniac, I can guarantee it's been well cared for since i bought it in 2019.

Hey Echelon, I am interested in the Aquarius 7"! I sent you a PM. Thanks

New Seed
Hi all, I am in search of the Aquarius 7". Please let me know if you are interested in selling. Thanks!

Sherbet Head
Looking for any copy of Hooper Bay. Willing to pay up to 10 million in Zimbabwean Dollars!
this thread is full of shenanigans.

New Seed
lookin for cool boc shirts n stuff

Boqurant
Anyone willing to part with their Trans-Canada Highway white vinyl for less than $50 USD? All the copies on discogs are very overpriced in terms of shipping it to the US, and they haven't moved for months. I already have the blue IABPOITC, so this would be a welcome addition.

New Seed
Hi there,
I recently ordered this fanmade T-Shirt on redbubble.
Colour: Green
Size: M, Regular Fit

I wanted to send it back cause I didn't like the colour but they refund the money and I just bought it again in a different colour. Now I have this Green Trans Canada Highway Shirt left and thought maybe someone here might want to have it.

If yes, you wouldn't have to pay anything else than shipping and possible duty fees. I'd ship it from Germany, EU.Image

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk
Landscape photographer, soundscape creator, music maker, dreamer of dreams. Check out my music: https://nordsun.bandcamp.com/

New Seed
Looking for Aquarius 7" .

Would buy for 200 $

Friendly Stranger
Clos3r wrote:Hi there,

I wanted to send it back cause I didn't like the colour but they refund the money and I just bought it again in a different colour. Now I have this Green Trans Canada Highway Shirt left and thought maybe someone here might want to have it.

If yes, you wouldn't have to pay anything else than shipping and possible duty fees. I'd ship it from Germany, EU.Image

That's nice shirt man, but I wouldn't buy anything from redbubble.
They're scamming shytebags as none of the money goes to the artists apparently.

Just my two pence worth.

8)

New Seed
BeachWoods wrote:
Clos3r wrote:Hi there,

That's nice shirt man, but I wouldn't buy anything from redbubble.
They're scamming shytebags as none of the money goes to the artists apparently.

Just my two pence worth.

8)
Don't want to defend redbubble but to say they're scamming is a short-sighted opinion. They sell designs artists made and produce them. The artist gets a 20% share of the purchase which is okay cause they don't have to take any production risks or care about the whole service and shipping.
Yes there are "designers" that rip official shirt designs for example you can buy a similar Aphex Twin Shirt there, white tee with black logo just like on the official bleep shop and I think this is scamming. But there a lot of independent artist that share creative designs inspired by all kind of things and in this case it's a green shirt inspired by Boards Of Canada. When buying from redbubble you should be aware, that Boards Of Canada doesn't get a share but a fan of the band making great designs does. I do support BoC in every way I can, buying all vinyls and many merch from bleep. Redbubble is just an extension where I can get more designs and support independent designers, fans of the band like me.

Landscape photographer, soundscape creator, music maker, dreamer of dreams. Check out my music: https://nordsun.bandcamp.com/

Friendly Stranger
I didn't know some of that info Clos3r, thanks.
Always happy to be corrected. My apologies if I came across as ignorant.

I will now keep my eyes open in future and do the research.

Gratefull for that update dude, cheers.

And it's still a nice shirt! :)

Posts Quantity
was trying to buy what i thought was an original boc maxima tape off this guy (who listed it last week on discogs and took it down.) after inspecting the pictures he sent me and the pictures on discogs, i noticed multiple inconsistencies. after confronting him about it, this is how he responded.

if you see discogs user ‘ANGEL_OF_DEAD’ selling anything, proceed with caution

Posts Quantity
Yeah and just check their profile, all of their items on sale are super rare tapes from several artists :lol:
MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE

Friendly Stranger
big oof. wow

Eagle Minded
fefor wrote:Yeah and just check their profile, all of their items on sale are super rare tapes from several artists :lol:

There are a few current fakers right now trying to sell bootleg copies of In A Beautiful Place EP on cassettes as well. They are always listed at around $600.00 to $900+ and they seem to shuffle around two to three different accounts. One guy was from brazil and his reviews had people stating he was selling fakes. Then later, the sellers changed but the prices remained the same. So beware of those. They most likely aren’t real either.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1627501 ... he-Country

Eagle Minded
I don't believe any cassette tape is worth those prices, especially if it's just a copy from a dual deck.

Now, an original DAT would be interesting.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Eagle Minded
Soul_Slip wrote:
fefor wrote:Yeah and just check their profile, all of their items on sale are super rare tapes from several artists :lol:

There are a few current fakers right now trying to sell bootleg copies of In A Beautiful Place EP on cassettes as well. They are always listed at around $600.00 to $900+ and they seem to shuffle around two to three different accounts. One guy was from brazil and his reviews had people stating he was selling fakes. Then later, the sellers changed but the prices remained the same. So beware of those. They most likely aren’t real either.

it had to be a brazillian lol

Dayvan Cowboy
kakanara wrote:
Soul_Slip wrote:

it had to be a brazillian lol

Tsk tsk. You people and your ultra-rare 1996 direct rip copies of Boc Maxima. :roll:

Eagle Minded
seling RARE broads of canadá CD DVDs!!! limited time olny. 1 real each. no skam

Dayvan Cowboy
kakanara wrote:Image
seling RARE broads of canadá CD DVDs!!! limited time olny. 1 real each. no skam

I'm dying of laughter over here! :lol:

I'll take two Play by Numbers please.

Meanwhile in Mike and Marcus' secret lair:
Marcus - "We've got to destroy the only remaining copies. It's our only hope."
Mike - "Get the hydraulic press."

Posts Quantity
kakanara wrote:Image