Introduce Yourself

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Site Admin
Hey s7409651! Noticed your name immediately but thought for a second it was a new user with a similar username. Lol, good to see you again. How is your music and art going? Thanks on OoT6, do you like it?

Also a big welcome to all the new users. You all make a big difference in this community!
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics, thank you! My music has not moved since about 2010, that was the last time I made a recording. I have song ideas and titles building, but I have not had equipment or time at my disposal! Art, on the other hand, has become my major focus. I am about to graduate from The Florence Academy of Art where I am also an assistant instructor - looks like I will be home within a month though, and at the crossroads of life once more - hopefully this means new art and maybe even music to come!
I have not had good internet access for a while but am looking forward to giving OoT6 a proper listen soon! Tracklist looks very promising :)

New Seed
Hello everyone! I've been lurking this site for months now, but only decided to get an account now.

Look forward to speaking to you all in the future :)

New Seed
Greetings! I'm Bricktie, i haven't been a member of this forum before, but I did end up going to Knoydart with some of you oddly enough (it's Rob), also i have gorged on all the OoT comps and loved them, raided fuck out of them for playlists (see sig). Since it's winter i thought i'll be having some quality internet time so I may as well make the plunge and register...

Bricktie wrote:Greetings! I'm Bricktie, i haven't been a member of this forum before, but I did end up going to Knoydart with some of you oddly enough (it's Rob), also i have gorged on all the OoT comps and loved them, raided fuck out of them for playlists (see sig). Since it's winter i thought i'll be having some quality internet time so I may as well make the plunge and register...

Rob! Welcome chap, good to have you on board pal.

Slow down...

New Seed
Hello I'm Jon from Somerset England.

I have been listening to BOC since about 1998 when MHTRTC came out on my then favourite label..

I run a small label on and off - am starting to ramp things up with a brand new release! ( shameless plug http://www.numbertransmission.com )

Anyways I a big fan of all good electronic music and particularly like hearing some nostalgia in music, maybe because I'm a child of the cold war.

Been lurking for a while but thought it was about time I started posting,

Hope to chat on the form.

:)

Friendly Stranger
Long time lurker. First time poster.
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.

Sherbet Head
rhu wrote:Long time lurker. First time poster.

Hello rhu! I lurked for many years before I became a member too - welcome to the dark (blue) side. Blue or white theme? :lol:

Boqurant
Hello, I am a musician and I love Boards

Sherbet Head
Auditor wrote:Hello, I am a musician and I love Boards

Hello musician, what boards do you like? the ones from Scotland?

Boqurant
chronical wrote:
Auditor wrote:Hello, I am a musician and I love Boards

Hello musician, what boards do you like? the ones from Scotland?

They are definitely in my "top five Boards"

Dayvan Cowboy
Well hello there new people! Enjoy your stay!
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

New Seed
Hello people! I'm from Russia, and if i will write so i can make a mistakes, so sorry about that) All good things to everyone!))

Dayvan Cowboy
analogsoup wrote:Hello everyone! I've been lurking this site for months now, but only decided to get an account now.

Look forward to speaking to you all in the future :)

nike070888 wrote:Hello people! I'm from Russia, and if i will write so i can make a mistakes, so sorry about that) All good things to everyone!))

Greetings to both of you! Bathroom is the second door to the left down the hallway and we supply orange hexagon towels if needed. Our washcloths only come in triangles and rhombuses though. The entertainment tonight will be a bad vhs rip of a sesame street episode from 1991. Enjoy!

Friendly Stranger
Hey guys, i've been a fan of BoC since a little before Tomorrow's harvest dropped and started lurking on this place a couple months ago. Never met an BoC fan in real life so far, we are probably a bit rare over here in Brazil, so i look forward to talking with y'all!

Sherbet Head
Guinazacity wrote:Hey guys, i've been a fan of BoC since a little before Tomorrow's harvest dropped and started lurking on this place a couple months ago. Never met an BoC fan in real life so far, we are probably a bit rare over here in Brazil, so i look forward to talking with y'all!

Godspeed Guinazacity :) Is Guinaza the place you're from? Sounds brazilian. Welcome!

Friendly Stranger
chronical wrote:Godspeed Guinazacity :) Is Guinaza the place you're from? Sounds brazilian. Welcome!

I ain't doxxing myself fam ;)

But thanks for the welcome!

New Seed
hi am an avid fan of all idm and boards of canada really struck a chord with me and have loved them ever since first hearing geogaddi for the first time

New Seed
Hello. I’ve been listening to BoC since the late 1990s. Around the time, I was a regular/loiterer on the Warp Records message board and a founder member of a spin-off group named TEFOSAV.

Friendly Stranger
Hi :) I'm Tami. I don't come around much. My first time here was when BOC played TH for the first time. That was so incredible. I am a BOC late bloomer, found them in 2005. Left Side Drive was the first song I heard, and I was immediately hooked. I'm an old Deadhead, and currently I follow the band Phish. If I could follow BOC to the ends of the Earth, I would. Like many others, I can't find the right words to describe what BOC melodies do to my psyche and my heart. All I can say is I am so thankful for their existence.
It's nice to be seen. We're usually just a nebulous mist.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada