Introduce Yourself

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
i forgot those

Friendly Stranger
i don't even think i cared enough to look for those

Friendly Stranger
ScienceGuy wrote:Have you listened to all of their remixes? (Vegetable Soup, Surfaise, etc.)

Have you listened to all of their tracks they released on compilations? (Orange Romeda, Korona, etc.)

Have you listened to the tracks they released as Hell Interface?

I have listened to their songs as Hell Interface, it was pretty interesting.

I did hear a few of their remixes on other works. (Poppy Seed, Poppy Seed Reprise, Dirty Great Marble, Sisters)

And I did hear 747 and Korona.

So maybe not ALL of them, but pretty close to it.

Friendly Stranger
Fez wrote:i don't even think i cared enough to look for those

those are the rare rare ones that almost no one sees

New Seed
Hello all, I'm Justin.

I live in Arcata, California, among the ancient redwoods and foggy lost coast. I'm a graduate student at Humboldt State University, where I am pursuing a degree in Composition studies. I'm teaching a entry-level course on academic writing. I'm a leftist and believe BoC have been a significant influence on my taste in music as well as my own creative projects. I love kitties, cooking, drugs, the internet, digital art, ideology, and Fallout.

Cheers.

Nova Scotia Robot
dissolvii wrote:Hello all, I'm Justin.

I live in Arcata, California, among the ancient redwoods and foggy lost coast. I'm a graduate student at Humboldt State University, where I am pursuing a degree in Composition studies. I'm teaching a entry-level course on academic writing. I'm a leftist and believe BoC have been a significant influence on my taste in music as well as my own creative projects. I love kitties, cooking, drugs, the internet, digital art, ideology, and Fallout.

Cheers.

As soon as you mentioned a "foggy lost coast" I thought, I wonder if he plays Fallout... lol.

Welcome, Justin! Glad to have you. I'm Tyler, I'm right handed, although I can manage to use my left hand for stuff. Sometimes, I use both hands.
Good work on pursuing a composition studies degree. Learning how to express your own information as well as research and understand other people's information is pretty damn important. Doing it in an organized and efficient way is worth learning for sure.
See you in the threeaaads, dude! 8) 8)

New Seed
hello lads.

long time lurker, first time poster. thought i'd join in on the fun. i dropped out of university thrice, now I live in a cabin in the woods, living the simple life.

cheers

Posts Quantity
diode wrote:hello lads.

long time lurker, first time poster. thought i'd join in on the fun. i dropped out of university thrice, now I live in a cabin in the woods, living the simple life.

cheers

Seems like a good life! You even have internet in the cabin?!

New Seed
RVeldhuis wrote:
diode wrote:hello lads.

cheers

Seems like a good life! You even have internet in the cabin?!

somehow! just waiting for google to put their wifi drones in the skies :D

Friendly Stranger
I'm new to posting on a forum, even though I lurk without an account on WATMM.

I like IDM (especially Autechre & BoC). I also like dank memes. I was introduced to IDM via Radiohead, which got me into Aphex Twin, which got me into Ae, BoC, Mu-ziq, Venetian Snares, you get the deal.
If you think this is over, then you're wrong.

Oh, my music is here, by the way -> https://isotope-1.bandcamp.com

And here's my RYM! -> https://rateyourmusic.com/~DLD493v2

New Seed
Oh hi! I've been a fan of BoC since about 2010, I think and my favorite album is TCH.
My hobbies are game development, although I haven't released a single original game yet, and glitch art. You can take a look at it on my DA page: http://skyfire2008.deviantart.com

New Seed
DLD493 wrote:I'm new to posting on a forum, even though I lurk without an account on WATMM.

I like IDM (especially Autechre & BoC). I also like dank memes. I was introduced to IDM via Radiohead, which got me into Aphex Twin, which got me into Ae, BoC, Mu-ziq, Venetian Snares, you get the deal.

Hi, I'm Abigail, I've just joined this forum. Nice to see you, guys, here! I like IDM too!
I'm wondering who ate my bowl of sunshine this morning?

Welcome Abigail. Welcome all! :-)

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
Been a long time user in the telegram chat.
I just had to register here because today I've found out about 'One on Twoism'.
Oh, it's incredible. Hello everyone.
Only children know what they are looking for.

New Seed
been creepin' on this forum for some time. figured it was time to contribute. i live in salt lake city and most of my free time is spent walking up in the canyon i live at the mouth of listening to either brian eno, scott tuma or stars of the lid.
resisting babylon system one rainbow at a time...

Boqurant
hello, long time lurker, first time poster. i was lucky enough to be among those few attending the listening party for TH at dolores lake, ca a couple years ago. i thought it would be nice to join a community of like minded lads, as I don't have a lot of friends who have been as impacted by BOC as i have. hello!

Sherbet Head
niceeagle wrote:hello, long time lurker, first time poster. i was lucky enough to be among those few attending the listening party for TH at dolores lake, ca a couple years ago. i thought it would be nice to join a community of like minded lads, as I don't have a lot of friends who have been as impacted by BOC as i have. hello!

And Lasses if you don't mind. Welcome in.

New Seed
Hi there I am Lucy and I am glad to be a part of this community

New Seed
Hi there, i'm Zak. Sundown, Iced Cooly, and Roygbiv are some of my favorite tracks. After being on Collected Animals for a long time geeking out with fellow Animal Collective nerds, i realized i needed to scratch that itch with BoC heads. :)

Welcome Lucy, welcome Zak. Welcome all new Twoismers! Dive in and enjoy your stay.

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada