GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
artists need to spend whatever amount of time they feel is necessary to generate whatever it is they generate.

I can't understand why anyone would suggest any great artist should alter their methods. especially for time sensitivity, aka entitled expectation / impatience.

If anything, I more often feel pretty much the opposite, that a lot of artists burn out too fast because they want to stay relevant, or are chasing something, forcing out too much material when if they had focused longer and harder on less, it would probably be better. (quality vs. quantity)

of course there are exceptions, but truly prolific artists who's quality doesn't falter are quite rare.
"R-Worded"

ColinWallis wrote:of course there are exceptions, but truly prolific artists who's quality doesn't falter are quite rare.

http://loscil.ca :idea:

My #2 artist all time currently preceded by BoC and followed by Autechre.

Eagle Minded
King Gizzard is prob the best example I could come up with off the top of my head in terms of prolific output. I can't say I've listened to all of their stuff, but the few five or so I've heard are consistently amazing.

Boqurant
It’s confirmed something is on the way.

However nothing about what timescale this involves has been confirmed.

Sherbet Head
What a messy page 1138

Posts Quantity
ah, THE FUTURE IS HERE

I'll have to listen to more Loscil. Off the top of my head some of the most prolific artists I'm a fan of are Of Montreal, DMX Krew, Mike Paradinas, The Future Sound Of London, Kool Keith, Luke Vibert...

There are a lot of prolific artists I guess, but in comparison to most, I think it's still pretty rare.
"R-Worded"

Friendly Stranger
I’m of the opinion that each new BoC surpassed the previous ones, so that’s good reason for all the anticipation of what’s next.

Today is tomorrow.

Dayvan Cowboy
steeldancer-x wrote:What a messy page 1138

lol

Sherbet Head
Keep this one tidy folks :D

Eagle Minded
Here's to a better page 1139.

Eagle Minded
People need to chill, it is pretty evident that there is a new release coming and from what I hear and have read I think it will be more than just audio. What a treat it would be to see some of their archived film footage too, I really do think we're about to be treated to the most monumental BOC release yet - stunning new album followed shortly after with a BOCset that will be a beautifully curated audio visual package.

BOOKMARK THIS HATERS BECAUSE I'M GONNA ENJOY BEING RIGHT

Eagle Minded

Eagle Minded
i'm ready to start a hunger strike outside of warp headquarters. who's with me?
yes, i would love to be free!

NorthSaturnian wrote:i'm ready to start a hunger strike outside of warp headquarters. who's with me?

don't end up like their plants

Sherbet Head
NorthSaturnian wrote:i'm ready to start a hunger strike outside of warp headquarters. who's with me?

How about a trip into the Pentlands on a red moon night or lunar eclipse, Unite in a hexagon shape around a hexagon shaped bonfire which would heat the ionosphere acting as an OTH mirror and recite the number sequence from Aquarius anti-clockwise around the group while focussing our telepathic intentions to the sky to bounce them off the mirror and back down across the hills to the bro's to let them know we are ready for the drop

Who's with me?

Posts Quantity
luminousdusk wrote:

How about a trip into the Pentlands on a red moon night or lunar eclipse, Unite in a hexagon shape around a hexagon shaped bonfire which would heat the ionosphere acting as an OTH mirror and recite the number sequence from Aquarius anti-clockwise around the group while focussing our telepathic intentions to the sky to bounce them off the mirror and back down across the hills to the bro's to let them know we are ready for the drop

Who's with me?

And then when people are in the middle of that, they get their legs snapped in half and arrested for trespassing. :D :D
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

Sherbet Head
qukk_ wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:

Who's with me?

And then when people are in the middle of that, they get their legs snapped in half and arrested for trespassing. :D :D

We have the 'right to roam' in Scotland as long as you aren't doing BoCtanic rituals in someone's back garden you're good :D

Eagle Minded
luminousdusk wrote:We have the 'right to roam' in Scotland

that's cool. but do you have the right to children too though?
yes, i would love to be free!

Sherbet Head
NorthSaturnian wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:We have the 'right to roam' in Scotland

that's cool. but do you have the right to children too though?

No, Music has the right to children.

What a great name for an album!

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada