Best of TWOISM.ORG

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Azealia Banks - 1991 EP
http://www.amazon.com/1991-Azealia-Banks/dp/B0083IQFD2

AKA LONE.

Twoism goes big...Lone produced "Liquorice" and went on to produce two more tracks for her follow up LP.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Dayvan Cowboy
zeitgeist wrote:
Mexicola wrote:...and Com Truise ;-)

MEGA +1 to Kinesthetiac's - Fields of Thought

But my all-time fav from this board so far:

Sarin Sunday (Com Truise) - The Lonely Hike
I love playing this on long bike rides

I'm briefly reviving this thread after reviewing old posts, and happy to see that my opinion hasn't changed--any newcomers who might've missed these two, maybe you're missing out. I went for a long sunset neighborhood walk tonight with "Lonely Hike" in the headphones (in a suburban area, not touching anyone or anything of course), and it still fits so perfectly to the act.

Sarin Sunday - Lonely Hike: https://www.last.fm/music/Sarin+Sunday/The+Lonely+Hike
Kinesthetiac - Fields of Thought: http://www.retronym.co.uk/home/2012/2/1 ... ought.html

I know Sarin Sunday is Com Truise, or whatever else now. Haven't seen Kinesthetiac in quite some time...

Dayvan Cowboy
Really liked a lot of Kinesthetiac's stuff, his song "Airwaves" was phenomenal. Such a shame I cant find it anymore, absolutely adored that song.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

portiss wrote:Really liked a lot of Kinesthetiac's stuff, his song "Airwaves" was phenomenal. Such a shame I cant find it anymore, absolutely adored that song.

I miss him.

Dayvan Cowboy
What's his story? I know he was a pretty young dude at the time of that release, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I don't have the Airwaves track either Portiss.

Happy Cycler
He took too much to heart, myself perhaps playing a role in a few bad things he was exposed to yet wouldn't listen about, if I am to speculate. Probably blames me and I suppose that makes some sense. I tried to warn him about the dangers he was getting into very, very uncautiously though then again in context at that time I had no place to speak. I can only hope he's okay.

I had a very bad experience with Jared once. Not on his end. Let's just say by many degrees of intoxicant he was not himself at the time. I tried to let him know. I still feel I contributed to that moment by talking too much in the company of someone so brilliant, so unusual and troubled (not without reason) who clearly was looking for escape, and I will forever feel that in my gut as a horrific weight of sadness.

Then again, he could be fine but just won't talk to me in which case, great.

I think about him often and miss him so very much.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Eagle Minded
portiss wrote:Really liked a lot of Kinesthetiac's stuff, his song "Airwaves" was phenomenal. Such a shame I cant find it anymore, absolutely adored that song.

The only release I still have is “Until Next Time”... not sure when that was released.. I just remember downloading it from a link on here. I had a few other related too but I have no idea what happened to them.

There are two Kinesthetiac releases here. Vacation has one of my favorite songs on it from him, "Real Life X2." I always throw it on when I am stressed the hell out.

I don't know how many people know that he did the instrumental composition and production to the title track from my EP and I did a video to one of his songs. When I first started playing live, I would DJ the song I made the video for in the middle of my set because I didn't have enough of my material.

Jared and I were really tight at one point, at least from talking about music/creativity...the very least his output always pushed me to be better. Things started fading away around 2015-2016. I don't even know what he's up to now, but I hope he's doing well.

Previous

Return to This Random Sound