Whine On Twoism II: It's A Whole 'Nother Year

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded

Well, as this year comes to a close, it's that time again― the time to make a compilation of screwed up Christmas tunes for the enjoyment of everybody here at Twoism. Jango9 has passed the honours of running 2016's Whine on Twoism to me, but the same rules as last year's Whine on Twoism apply here.

If you weren't around at that point or need a refresher, here's the basics: you can contribute up to 3 tracks, each of which can sound like whatever you'd like as long as they fit into the psychedelic/screwed up Christmas music theme. Just as last year, this album will be released for free, so sampling is fine just as long as you're not stepping on anyone else's toes by doing so. Collaborations are great, but do PM the tracks to me rather than posting them in the thread. This way, no one else will know what to expect.

Since it would be pretty ridiculous to ask you all to make everything in two days, it'll be released on the 31st― so as long as you get your tracks to me on the 30th or before, we should be fine. And just like last year, I'll make a post about a day before the compiling happens as a reminder.

Good luck to everybody, and merry Christmas!
Mexicola wrote:Marcus had that beard and longer hair waaaaay back.

Eagle Minded
Wait this is a thing? Better start working on something now.
Out and about.

Eagle Minded
Submitted mine. Spent today playing old records and sampling them. Can't wait to hear the full compilation!

Eagle Minded
I forgot to mention that while .mp3s are fine, I'd prefer you send .wav's or .flac's if at all possible. If you can only send .mp3, no sweat― but it's always great to have that extra bit of quality at all possible.

Telepath
might whip something up

Eagle Minded
Just as a heads up, I'm extending the deadline by a week to January 6, since I don't think there's enough time for the rest of the tracks to be finished this year otherwise. We'll just pretend it was a Christmas album ;)

Eagle Minded
Cosmic Manta wrote:Just as a heads up, I'm extending the deadline by a week to January 6, since I don't think there's enough time for the rest of the tracks to be finished this year otherwise. We'll just pretend it was a Christmas album ;)

Phew.
Out and about.

Eagle Minded
Considering how quickly the 6th came up, we may as well extend it for the entire month of January. Christmas/New Years' album, anyone?

Telepath
submitted

Boqurant
Still waiting for this :)

Return to This Random Sound