One on Twoism volume 7, how to continue?

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

How to continue?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Re-open contributions and postpone the release of OoT7
59%
Continue with OoT7 and let someone else do the mixing
32%
End the One on Twoism project
3%
Something else.... (please explain)
6%

Total votes: 34

Happy Cycler
It begins again, my friend, that we may collab once more to hammer in a shared nail.

For great justice.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
747, I'm in Syracuse again very soon for a while and I really wish to meet you at some point. You're the friend you barely talk to and hardly take notes on but know emotionally. I hope to jam someday.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Eagle Minded
Maybe we could have more of an “aesthetics” theme.... like blissful tracks, lo-fi experimental tracks, shoegaze tracks, or sci-fi/ost.... or “yin/yang” themes or something like that.... or even... “give us your best skill track...” lol

New Seed
Hey, if you don't want to do it, I'll take over the mix. I don't care about money or licensing or anything like that. Just send me the tracks and I'll make some theme out of it. 8)

Happy Cycler
The show must go on.

Eagle Minded
I think it would be really cool if we did a Twoism Presents Boards of Canada cover compilation someday... there is a lot of talent on these forums and I am sure some very interesting takes would be produced.

Posts Quantity
Soul_Slip wrote:I think it would be really cool if we did a Twoism Presents Boards of Canada cover compilation someday... there is a lot of talent on these forums and I am sure some very interesting takes would be produced.

Up-voting this!
bocupdates.com :)

Posts Quantity
Once the boiler room is done, i'll help you add a couple of mine. Without a url in my magic window in the clouds if you could reach the sky.

Previous

Return to Twoism Records