What do Boccers look like? (post pics of yourself!)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Cryabetes wrote:
machinea wrote:
If anyone is curious about the studio spaces you can view this link
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... c828dbb9e4

will you marry me?

edit: on a serious note, I am interested in the JD990. PM me how much you're looking for?

yes, will marry for gear.. :lol:

I was hoping to just get what I paid for it.. $450. I bought it a month ago and ended up getting another one with the vintage card. PM me to discuss further if you are interested... I have good trader feedback on muffs and gearslutz too.

Dayvan Cowboy
i just.. your studio.. i..

<3

Sherbet Head
Laphroaig baby!

With meh 16 months old son

Yes, feeding him BoC ofcourse

Dawn Chorus? Heavy stuff :-)

Love 'em

Sherbet Head
Earthbound wrote:Laphroaig baby!

With meh 16 months old son

Yes, feeding him BoC ofcourse

Dawn Chorus? Heavy stuff :-)

Love 'em

Great pictures mate!

Eagle Minded
beautiful son you have there... I bet you are very proud. How old is he right now? My oldest son is 4 now and he is starting to pick and choose what music he likes now which is more gratifying than feeding it to him.

Right now he's into alternative rock type of music. I never been fond of it myself, but he wants to learn guitar and play drums and I'll totally back him up. because I'd rather hear a wailing guitar and a banging drum set than to hear my boys fight and scream!

Sherbet Head
Tnx AFX & AH!!

Yeah, I'm very proud. He's 16 months old now.
Wow 4 years old. That must be a great age.
Yeah, I'm not actually 'feeding' him BoC, but I play what I like to hear, so no doubt it will influence him at least a bit. But as my father influenced me in a very good way, which I'm still so gratefull for, I hope to give my son too. I see that he's got his preferences, which are up tempo tracks like Lone-ish stuff, or the last 2 Bibio releases, but also stuff like the Police (Sting). When he loves a track big time, he starts to dance his ass of. Such a funny sight. He also tries singing (already from a young age), and has a great sense of rhythm. No doubt he will be just as big of a music junky as his dad :-).

And I'm totally with you on supporting your kids with anything they want to explore, learn (as long as they don't waste their talents I think).

Eagle Minded
Yeah... 4 is an awesome age! He's less maintenance now, talks, and is easier to take out now to movies, restaurants, and where ever. our 2 year old on the other hand... not so much. but he's a great kid as well.

I guess the only time they listen to what I do is when I'm driving them around. But I keep it variety for them when i'm driving. I have a playlist with a mixture of stuff. But I keep the more complex stuff out.

Boqurant

Happy Cycler

Hahaha, that little pose he's doing is priceless.

Dayvan Cowboy
Behold.. God's gift to women

;)

(it's like the male equivalent of my avatar)
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Sherbet Head
speaking of that.. what is your avatar from? Every time I see it I must confess I think.. awesome breasts and wish the picture were bigger. I'm really not that much of a scoper and almost nothing can pull me away from my gear lust except an exceptional pair of breasts.

Dayvan Cowboy
machinea wrote:speaking of that.. what is your avatar from? Every time I see it I must confess I think.. awesome breasts and wish the picture were bigger. I'm really not that much of a scoper and almost nothing can pull me away from my gear lust except an exceptional pair of breasts.

http://kashmirboots.com/upload/pinkpopscan.jpg here's a bigger image

It's a photograph taken on a local popfestival called Pinkpop, I think at the '78 or '79 edition. For years I lived within a mile of festival's location. Big bands of that era performed there, even Mick Jagger once visited it backstage. I never had a different avatar on this forum and I will never change it, and I chose it because it's very hippie-esque, thus BoC, in my opinion.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Sherbet Head
Guido wrote:Behold.. God's gift to women

;)

You have lost some weight yes:P?

Sherbet Head
Guido wrote:It's a photograph taken on a local popfestival called Pinkpop, I think at the '78 or '79 edition. For years I lived within a mile of festival's location. Big bands of that era performed there, even Mick Jagger once visited it backstage. I never had a different avatar on this forum and I will never change it, and I chose it because it's very hippie-esque, thus BoC, in my opinion.

Thanks Guido.. excellent. Its just a great picture.. even if there weren't awesome breasts in it.

Eagle Minded
:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded

Boqurant

New Seed

Nah I'm not a very smiley person. But I'm a happy person :)
Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh'er ernyyl pyrire.

Happy Cycler
Möbius wrote:Image

you look really cool man!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
Guido wrote:Behold.. God's gift to women

;)

that's awesome.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground