This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
Pretty excited because Aphex is coming to my town next summer for a massive gig!!!

http://www.ilosaarirock.fi/2011/bandit/aphex_twin.php

:shock:

Dayvan Cowboy
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Dayvan Cowboy
just got diagnosed as having mild to moderate General Anxiety Order
come to think of it that explains a lot
:roll:
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Dayvan Cowboy
I went to the doctor today. Long story short, I only have 2 years left to live...... :cry: :cry:

Nova Scotia Robot
Synthestesia wrote:I went to the doctor today. Long story short, I only have 2 years left to live...... :cry: :cry:

What's got you down fella?

Sherbet Head
seriously?

that sucks.
http://91plus.bandcamp.com/
^FREE ALBUM^

<i> how strange it is to be anything at all </i>

Sherbet Head
Synthestesia wrote:I went to the doctor today. Long story short, I only have 2 years left to live...... :cry: :cry:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com ... eymour.gif

Dayvan Cowboy

oh my god I am so sorry :|
what is it?

Eagle Minded

Wow, that's not so good... what's wrong?
Unexpect the expected

Dayvan Cowboy
:? I really shouldn't of posted that. It's too personal. I didn't make it up or anything but I just shouldn't of. Let's all pretend it never happened. Now excuse me, I'm going to go watch the sunset while listening to Sprawl II by Arcade Fire.

Nova Scotia Robot
Synthestesia wrote::? I really shouldn't of posted that. It's too personal. I didn't make it up or anything but I just shouldn't of. Let's all pretend it never happened. Now excuse me, I'm going to go watch the sunset while listening to Sprawl II by Arcade Fire.

No worries dude. Enjoy the sunset. And I sincerely hope the best for you.

Dayvan Cowboy
Synthestesia wrote::? I really shouldn't of posted that. It's too personal. I didn't make it up or anything but I just shouldn't of. Let's all pretend it never happened. Now excuse me, I'm going to go watch the sunset while listening to Sprawl II by Arcade Fire.

beautiful song
stay strong, my friend x

Dayvan Cowboy
Numerator wrote:just got diagnosed as having mild to moderate General Anxiety Order

Lorazepam is the answer to your questions! Hope it's spelled that way in English ;p

Don't do it with alcohol though, you will end up pissing in your pants in a friends house, and completely forget about everything that happened, and if you have your bike at the repair shop, and you have to pick it up the next day, you will do it but totally forget about it, even though its more than 20 hours ago you took the Lorazepam ;D ;D ;D Actually true, it happened ;o
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Sherbet Head
portiss wrote:
Numerator wrote:just got diagnosed as having mild to moderate General Anxiety Order

Lorazepam is the answer to your questions! Hope it's spelled that way in English ;p

Um, just my two cents (no disrespect intended)... you really don't need to go on meds. Please. Eating well, exercise and an acute awareness and respect for your mind and body can do wonders for anxiety. I have been dealing with anxiety for most of my teenage/young adult years. People drink or drug themselves so quickly and eventually become dependant.

I find this forum evolved, for the most part, but am suprised how few people on here actually take care of their minds and bodies in a holistic and mindful way. Ah well.

Dayvan Cowboy
s7409651 wrote:
portiss wrote:

Um, just my two cents (no disrespect intended)... you really don't need to go on meds. Please. Eating well, exercise and an acute awareness and respect for your mind and body can do wonders for anxiety. I have been dealing with anxiety for most of my teenage/young adult years. People drink or drug themselves so quickly and eventually become dependant.

I find this forum evolved, for the most part, but am suprised how few people on here actually take care of their minds and bodies in a holistic and mindful way. Ah well.

i agree. working as a pharmacist dispenser, i would always advise people to find more natural ways to overcome their problems. there are many threads on twoism on the talk of anxiety and depression, with a lot of useful information short and long term. best of luck :)

Dayvan Cowboy
bleak. wrote:
s7409651 wrote:
portiss wrote:

i agree. working as a pharmacist dispenser, i would always advise people to find more natural ways to overcome their problems. there are many threads on twoism on the talk of anxiety and depression, with a lot of useful information short and long term. best of luck :)

well my parents (and the psychologist who diagnosed me) hold your view pretty much, s7409651 and bleak. so I shall trust their judgement :)

Dayvan Cowboy
Haha I know guys, I was kidding as well. I did it once for recreation, and it was pretty fun, but I mixed it up with alcohol and lost 1,5 day of my memory. Was sick ;o
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
im gonna fuckin

srsl
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Sherbet Head
Hehee...if you ever watched IT Crowd, you must have noticed that they have a big ass The Campfire Headphase-poster on the wall at their basementhq.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground