THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Lovely everyday Arab ethics
I Might Be Wrong

Sherbet Head
I lost 2 friends in the last 10 days. One was murdered and the other od'd on heroin. I don't have any eloquent rant about it, but I feel really really torn apart, angry and sad. It's another one of those things where I wish I could just break and destroy shit. Life is so fucking hard sometimes and I just feel like there's this tidal wave that keeps hitting and I just keep seeing more and more people I care about get sucked under.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

rainier wrote:I lost 2 friends in the last 10 days. One was murdered and the other od'd on heroin. I don't have any eloquent rant about it, but I feel really really torn apart, angry and sad. It's another one of those things where I wish I could just break and destroy shit. Life is so fucking hard sometimes and I just feel like there's this tidal wave that keeps hitting and I just keep seeing more and more people I care about get sucked under.
I'm just going to not rant about what I am currently angry about and instead I am going to give you the biggest internet hug that I can muster up. Keep strong, Rainer. I'm terribly sorry to hear about this. x
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Sherbet Head
2020k wrote:
rainier wrote:I lost 2 friends in the last 10 days. One was murdered and the other od'd on heroin. I don't have any eloquent rant about it, but I feel really really torn apart, angry and sad. It's another one of those things where I wish I could just break and destroy shit. Life is so fucking hard sometimes and I just feel like there's this tidal wave that keeps hitting and I just keep seeing more and more people I care about get sucked under.
I'm just going to not rant about what I am currently angry about and instead I am going to give you the biggest internet hug that I can muster up. Keep strong, Rainer. I'm terribly sorry to hear about this. x

Dayvan Cowboy
louise wrote:
2020k wrote:

:( X 1,000,000

If you're going through hell, keep going. x

Sherbet Head
Thank you so much. It's just been really hard times for me lately.

I just worked my ass off to make a lot of money for something that's no longer on the table, someone I thought loved me and wanted to come here to be with me, but it turned out to be something else entirely, I'm still not entirely sure what, which is just the fucking icing on the shit cake that's been these past few months.

But anyway, I never go on vacation, never been able to afford it, but now I can and I just think it will be really good to get out of here for awhile. I miss the west coast and my friends there so bad. Everything just feels so insane lately.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Sherbet Head
Oh no, split up with my significant other is imminent :/

rainier wrote:Thank you so much. It's just been really hard times for me lately.

I just worked my ass off to make a lot of money for something that's no longer on the table, someone I thought loved me and wanted to come here to be with me, but it turned out to be something else entirely, I'm still not entirely sure what, which is just the fucking icing on the shit cake that's been these past few months.

But anyway, I never go on vacation, never been able to afford it, but now I can and I just think it will be really good to get out of here for awhile. I miss the west coast and my friends there so bad. Everything just feels so insane lately.

Oh my, I just read your post. Sending you the biggest virtual hug possible. So very sorry, truly, for your loss. x

Slow down...

saurus wrote:Oh no, split up with my significant other is imminent :/

And as for you matey, you hang on in there fella. :(

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
voted today.

I pretty much threw my vote away and voted for the Sex Party (!!!) because of the large amount of uneducated people being like "Oh, Labor* took all this money away from us and Liberals* will put it all back"

much much more complicated than that.

Liberals will take money away from rural infrastructure (where I live!), will not pass gay marriage, and will not give us a broadband network.
Actually the last one they say they will. But it's much more expensive, much much slower than what the rest of the world has, and will not be here until 2019, apparently.

We're apparently a first world country and third world countries are beating us in terms of internet.
It's ridiculous.

*Labor party is meant to be for the workers and the common man
*Liberals are usually seen as the money handlers, for the businesses and wealthy people.

Eagle Minded

that's horrible, sorry to hear,
looks like there's a lot of bad energy where you are
and it's hard to shake
maybe you could think of a change of location and some/any nice things in?
you can't save everyone
reinvent yourself

****Agata****

Happy Cycler

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
My wisdom tooth is hurting like an absolute bitch, it's caused my ear and throat to be blocked and aching.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

fujee wrote:My wisdom tooth is hurting like an absolute bitch, it's caused my ear and throat to be blocked and aching.

Yikes. Wisdom teeth suck. You're getting it removed though, right??

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Are you meant to? I wouldn't mind being relieved of this pain, but having teeth removed sounds even worse haha.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Are you meant to? I wouldn't mind being relieved of this pain, but having teeth removed sounds even worse haha.

i had one removed, and it sucked a fat one. but obviously that lasted 4 days and not my entire life, so...

also, people with no manners piss me off, piss me off, piss me off. especially when they are taking my money and not bothering to show up for appointments. arrogant fucks.

fujee wrote:Are you meant to? I wouldn't mind being relieved of this pain, but having teeth removed sounds even worse haha.

If it's a wisdom tooth, you'll be lucky not to need it out. If it becomes impacted (ie. trapped behind another tooth - very common), you'll be in agony.

Go see your dentist now. Not joking.

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Mexicola wrote:

If it's a wisdom tooth, you'll be lucky not to need it out. If it becomes impacted (ie. trapped behind another tooth - very common), you'll be in agony.

Just called Uncle Gerry, my dentist haha. All booked.

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Just called Uncle Gerry, my dentist haha. All booked.

uncle gerry? doesnt sound like he's pulling it out with pliers at all!!!

Happy Cycler
Haha he's a distant family member, he's a millionaire :shock:

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground