This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

fujee wrote:I reckon you guys will like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9ah8IUVgw

Bill Morrison is one of my favourite video artists, absolutely beautiful video.

8)

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
I started a blog recently, here's a bit of a spam of it in case anyone's interested in checking out my writing on music and stuff (I plan to write something about 'Geogaddi' and the Broadcast / Focus Group collaboration soon!)

http://thechannelcircle.blogspot.co.uk/

Dayvan Cowboy
I got an email read out on a film podcast I listen to. It made some comedians laugh a bit.

I was like 8) for my entire walk home.

Sherbet Head

Happy Cycler
Nothing to do tonight, everyone is being boring. What to do.. hmm
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
Found this clip today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7pGLvp ... re=related

Check out the part at 3:20 when Jack White asks Pete Townshend if he's playing The Seeker right.

It's like the ultimate guitar lesson!

Sherbet Head
Howdy Yall!

Happy Cycler
Sculpted my first 2 Pumpkins ever, haha. I'm trying... I've never sculpted anything, I just winged it with no template.

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:Sculpted my first 2 Pumpkins ever, haha. I'm trying... I've never sculpted anything, I just winged it with no template.

first ones my fave :) impressive stuff! x

Dayvan Cowboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V-saYmzUyg

Quite possibly my favorite video of all time now.

Happy Cycler
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
There was a quite interesting programme on le BBC about American sitcoms and American society. It's quite good (I'm watching it half-an-hour later, what with live pausing and that), but I'm posting here to mention that they are playing a SHIT TON of Boards.

Sherbet Head
I saw Silent Hill: Revelation today. It was an okay film, I have my complaints though.

Sherbet Head
Can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp

Goddamn caffeine... every time.
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Happy Cycler
I am in a bad mood :(

Sherbet Head
Whats wrong fudgee

Happy Cycler
louise wrote:Whats wrong fudgee

I've emailed youuuu

Dayvan Cowboy
Julian Candy wrote:I saw Silent Hill: Revelation today. It was an okay film, I have my complaints though.

I saw the trailer and wasn't overly impressed (but, then, trailers tend to be made to attract the stupidest possible audience nowadays), especially since the games themselves offer a better horror experience than a lot of horror films.

Happy Cycler
Just found out my cat is very sick. He might have to be put down, he's in the vets over night. What a shit day today has been.

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Just found out my cat is very sick. He might have to be put down, he's in the vets over night. What a shit day today has been.

yikes about to email you baaaccckkk

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground