This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
The twins from múm are really cool; I wish they were still in the band :-(

Dayvan Cowboy
I need cheering up but I have no idea why I feel so down in the first place. I hope it's just that I feel lonely since university ended, and anxious about not being sure of the future rather than anything more problematic. :cry:

Ah well, watching Rushmore might cheer me up.

Happy Cycler
Treefingers wrote:I need cheering up but I have no idea why I feel so down in the first place. I hope it's just that I feel lonely since university ended, and anxious about not being sure of the future rather than anything more problematic. :cry:

Need to talk mate? Twoism family are all ears
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:
Treefingers wrote:I need cheering up but I have no idea why I feel so down in the first place. I hope it's just that I feel lonely since university ended, and anxious about not being sure of the future rather than anything more problematic. :cry:

Need to talk mate? Twoism family are all ears

I'm starting to feel slightly better now, and I think I'm going to try and get some sleep soon. I'm just bothered because I've been feeling stressed and uneasy on and off all week.

Thanks, though. :)

Happy Cycler
Have a shower if it doesn't wake you up too much. Instant mood lift :)

Hope you feel better mate.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Have a shower if it doesn't wake you up too much. Instant mood lift :)

i agree. also, i like reading when i feel like shit. and find an animal to fuss over for a bit. im always pestering my neighbours cat haha.xx

Sherbet Head
So I've been filling my sketchbook with ideas for characters for a video game based on the first Silent Hills (primarily 2), but while I'm doing fine designing ideas for monster enemies, I suck at drawing human characters. I was wondering if any fellow twoism artists might want to donate their artistic talents to designing my ideas for human characters.

It's a stupid offer but if you think you're up to it by all means respond.

Dayvan Cowboy
louise wrote:
fujee wrote:Have a shower if it doesn't wake you up too much. Instant mood lift :)

i agree. also, i like reading when i feel like shit. and find an animal to fuss over for a bit. im always pestering my neighbours cat haha.xx

Also, taking a brisk walk can help. See thread number 9744 for some other helpful suggestions.

Hope you feel better soon :)
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x

Sherbet Head
pianoforte wrote:
Also, taking a brisk walk can help. See thread number 9744 for some other helpful suggestions.

Hope you feel better soon :)

good stuff on here. however my favourite bit is this

fujee wrote:
Also, realise that most people are inherently selfish and unforgiving

what a lovely line :)x

Happy Cycler
It's not a very nice thing to say, but I guess its true :?

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Its true Lou!

x

speak for yourself lol xx

Happy Cycler
You quoted before I edited haha.

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:You quoted before I edited haha.

ahh ill let you off then :)x

Dayvan Cowboy
Thanks for the posts, you altruistic lads and lasses.

I'm feeling relatively back to normal again today, after yesterday's bizarre onslaught of weirdly apathetic unease.

Helped somewhat by the massive podcast-accompanied walk with the outdoors looking nice-blue-sky-autumnal rather than yesterday's rainy gloominess.

8)

Sherbet Head
Treefingers wrote:Thanks for the posts, you altruistic lads and lasses.

I'm feeling relatively back to normal again today, after yesterday's bizarre onslaught of weirdly apathetic unease.

Helped somewhat by the massive podcast-accompanied walk with the outdoors looking nice-blue-sky-autumnal rather than yesterday's rainy gloominess.

8)

glad you feel better man :) x

Dayvan Cowboy
I woke up with a strong urge to do some good acid :shock:

lol sorry for obnoxiousness
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfU5SOlSf8

http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/

Sherbet Head
"you've got to tolerate all those people that hate, i'm not in love with you but I wont hold that against you"..

Dayvan Cowboy
I'll regret it once I'm there but ever since I woke up I've been committed to a very strong acid trip. Luckily a friend has some lucy but I feel like diving deep... don't judge me.
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfU5SOlSf8

http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/

Sherbet Head
It's only the first day of my thanksgiving break and I'm already depressed from boredom.

Happy Cycler
Lens Larque is suspiciously missing these days.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground