THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

louise wrote:
fujee wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
fujee wrote:Are you meant to? I wouldn't mind being relieved of this pain, but having teeth removed sounds even worse haha.

If it's a wisdom tooth, you'll be lucky not to need it out. If it becomes impacted (ie. trapped behind another tooth - very common), you'll be in agony.

Go see your dentist now. Not joking.

Just called Uncle Gerry, my dentist haha. All booked.

uncle gerry? doesnt sound like he's pulling it out with pliers at all!!!

'Uncle Gerry' sounds like a cross between an IRA interrogator and Lawrence Olivier's character in Marathon Man.

'Is it safe....?'

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Haha he's a perfectly reputable dentist, no need to panic guys.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
a letter to my boss

TURN THE HEATING ON
TURN THE HEATING ON
TURN THE HEATING ON

what the hell is wrong with you

Dayvan Cowboy
My life's all directionless and that. I swear I'll never end up with an independent lifestyle and a half-decent job. Piiiiisss.

Happy Cycler
Treefingers wrote:My life's all directionless and that. I swear I'll never end up with an independent lifestyle and a half-decent job. Piiiiisss.

I currently feel like that mate, loads of people our age do, but hang tough. Gotta stay focused in times like these, or so I keep telling myself :?
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:
Treefingers wrote:My life's all directionless and that. I swear I'll never end up with an independent lifestyle and a half-decent job. Piiiiisss.

I currently feel like that mate, loads of people our age do, but hang tough. Gotta stay focused in times like these, or so I keep telling myself :?

I'm 34 and I still feel like this. Haven't got a flippin' clue what I really want to do in life! :?

Happy Cycler
Almost got squashed by a car as I was descending a pretty steep climb on my bike. Fucking motorists can be so ridiculous at times.

Friendly Stranger
fujee wrote:Almost got squashed by a car as I was descending a pretty steep climb on my bike. Fucking motorists can be so ridiculous at times.

Dang! Glad you're okay! Yeah, I hate cars, they smash n kill cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, etc. Shit sucks!

I know cars are here to stay so that suck-sucks. Anyhow....

I prefer not to rant too much :roll: ! Seriously though, since most of these posts here are really serious and make me sad! But damn if I didn't smash two fingers and they are painful, blue/purple/black and swollen. fuckin ouch.

Posts Quantity
this was paradise a week ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stghpQxrbUQ

Sherbet Head
One of my best friends and prospective roommate got himself arrested on DUI, possession, and intent to sell. I'm filled with so many feelings for him right now, pissed that he would drive drunk because I know he's smarter than that and irritated that the cops would hit him so hard on what little he had on him. He's been a friend through high school and three years of college and now I'm watching his life fall apart, and it's ungodly heart-breaking.
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Friendly Stranger
aperture wrote:this was paradise a week ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stghpQxrbUQ

Damn! That SUCKS! I'm so sorry! :(
Friday the 13th, huh?
Mother Nature aint fucking around though. I think she is just plain sick of our shit.

Instead of fighting wars against catching rainwater and smoking herbs, (oh yeah and killing innocent people, left and right, for centuries. Is there no end?) We should all find a way to harness the power of nature and work with it for the greater good. Okay, I'm yapping now. I'm really tired but :shock: scared to go to sleep for fear of nightmares! :shock:

Yeah, I'm a damn wimp. :oops:

Friendly Stranger
Amo Bishop Roden wrote:One of my best friends and prospective roommate got himself arrested on DUI, possession, and intent to sell. I'm filled with so many feelings for him right now, pissed that he would drive drunk because I know he's smarter than that and irritated that the cops would hit him so hard on what little he had on him. He's been a friend through high school and three years of college and now I'm watching his life fall apart, and it's ungodly heart-breaking.

My thoughts are with you and your friend! I'm sorry! Driving drunk is horribly stupid but in the end I hope for the best and am sending you both the most positive of vibes! Keep me updated if possible. I have so many loved ones behind bars its frightening. Stay true and be there for him. This might be the wake-up call he didn't even know he needed. Scared straight, maybe? I dunno. :(

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm angry at myself for killing a spider today.
One of those big brown house fuckers we get in the U.K this time of year.
I threw a copy of Thomas More's Utopia at him and he splatted against the the wall cartoon style.

I don't like killing any kind of creature, but I'm fucking terrified of those eight-legged cocksuckers!

I'm also angry that I'm still terrified of spiders.

Happy Cycler
WeHadNormality wrote:I'm angry at myself for killing a spider today.
One of those big brown house fuckers we get in the U.K this time of year.
I threw a copy of Thomas More's Utopia at him and he splatted against the the wall cartoon style.

I don't like killing any kind of creature, but I'm fucking terrified of those eight-legged cocksuckers!

I'm also angry that I'm still terrified of spiders.

They are pretty grim looking, but they are harmless and eat all the shitty mites and stuff.

Sherbet Head
BlueHour wrote:
Amo Bishop Roden wrote:One of my best friends and prospective roommate got himself arrested on DUI, possession, and intent to sell. I'm filled with so many feelings for him right now, pissed that he would drive drunk because I know he's smarter than that and irritated that the cops would hit him so hard on what little he had on him. He's been a friend through high school and three years of college and now I'm watching his life fall apart, and it's ungodly heart-breaking.

My thoughts are with you and your friend! I'm sorry! Driving drunk is horribly stupid but in the end I hope for the best and am sending you both the most positive of vibes! Keep me updated if possible. I have so many loved ones behind bars its frightening. Stay true and be there for him. This might be the wake-up call he didn't even know he needed. Scared straight, maybe? I dunno. :(

Thank you for the support man, I appreciate it. One thing I love about twoism is that there's always somebody there to empathize. But I found out from him today that he's at a Class B felony. That's some serious BS. It may be immature of me to say this, but these cops are all dirty pigfuckers for hitting him so hard. This whole situation hammered a lot of realities home for me, though. I finally realized exactly what it means to be an adult, haha :?
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Oh, man, Amo. That's some bad stuff. Hugs to you for watching this unfold.

I HATE KILLING THINGS, NORMALITY. One time at work, in the office, there was a huge roach crawling around on the floor and a co-worker killed it. All of the other co-workers shrieked and squealed, but not me. My response was "Awwwww...nooooooo. Why'd you do that for? :("

If you ever want to fool me, just affiliate it with Midas Touch please. God dammit! :x It's just such an immaculate song that I get excited whenever it's on. Good Example: "Oh, no, RJ! You won't die if you step into the volcano...I hear they're playing Midas Touch at the bottom" and I'm diving in head first!!! You say you're going through changessssss....! I hope that "Old Hat" is dusty, I say! :x :x :x :x

Not really angry, just lightening the mood in here!
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Sherbet Head
nothing quite like putting 90 per cent of the effort into a relationship and watching it crash and burn regardless. again. different person, same situation. it doesn't matter how much you do for someone, it will never be enough.

to quote one of my favourite films

"Life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does not conquer all".

louise wrote:nothing quite like putting 90 per cent of the effort into a relationship and watching it crash and burn regardless. again. different person, same situation. it doesn't matter how much you do for someone, it will never be enough.

"Life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does not conquer all".

Chin up kidda. There are still good people out there, promise. Big hug :wink:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
louise wrote:nothing quite like putting 90 per cent of the effort into a relationship and watching it crash and burn regardless. again. different person, same situation. it doesn't matter how much you do for someone, it will never be enough.

You'll know it's better when you're not having to put in 90% of the work.

Happy Cycler
IT CHANGED THREADS! :O
Last edited by The Telepathic Kid on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground