THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

I've given it a compromise tidy up this morning. Playing the long game.... :wink:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
My beard keeps getting banned. I can get to about 6 weeks before being marched to the bathroom...

Bless her, she made it to 4 months and then freaked out! :lol:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:I've given it a compromise tidy up this morning. Playing the long game.... :wink:
Go to a decent barbers and get it done pro!

Happy Cycler
When I can grow a beard, il let you know what my girlfriend thinks.. so far I can only muster designer stubble :cry:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Techboy wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I've given it a compromise tidy up this morning. Playing the long game.... :wink:
Go to a decent barbers and get it done pro!

Yeah, I considered that but figured if anyone's going to fuck it up, I'd rather it was me. Turned out fine amazingly :shock:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:Bless her, she made it to 4 months and then freaked out! :lol:

I've managed a couple of years now, every once in a while my wife will say something like 'so are you keeping it for good?'
'We'll see, still trying it out' seems to work.

I hate shaving, much prefer a quick tidy with the trimmer every couple of weeks. The beard, that is.

Happy Cycler
jcnporter wrote:The beard, that is.

Made me chuckle :lol:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
Male grooming? I thought this was the Angry Rant Thread! :D

I'd like to add people who are too lazy to broaden their musical horizons (when I present them with BoC). They deserve to be subjected to 24 hour a day BoC Clockwork Orange style...

And badgers.
Last edited by helicon on Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Cycler
I just have disdain for wilfully ignorant people.

the kind that don't know, don't want to know, and get antsy when you want to try to broaden their perspectives.

Sherbet Head
UKIP are a fucking disgrace, i am sick of getting xenophobic shite shoved through my door. i will be voting just to not vote for them, i wasnt going to bother at all but they've motivated me. fucking band of bigots. ARGH.

Dayvan Cowboy
louise wrote:UKIP are a fucking disgrace, i am sick of getting xenophobic shite shoved through my door. i will be voting just to not vote for them, i wasnt going to bother at all but they've motivated me. fucking band of bigots. ARGH.
freepost their leaflet back to them. im using a jiffy bag personally and ive weighted it with some old broken hardware.

Sherbet Head
Techboy wrote:
louise wrote:UKIP are a fucking disgrace, i am sick of getting xenophobic shite shoved through my door. i will be voting just to not vote for them, i wasnt going to bother at all but they've motivated me. fucking band of bigots. ARGH.
freepost their leaflet back to them. im using a jiffy bag personally and ive weighted it with some old broken hardware.

:lol: thats a brilliant idea. glad im not the only one that feels this way.

As anyone who read my thoughts on UKIP last night will know, they're right up there with the ebola virus and the clap in terms of my feeling towards them.

Horrible, horrible people. Please make sure you vote in the elections. I understand the 'don't vote' concept, but if these toerags get in, well, I fear for us I really do.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:As anyone who read my thoughts on UKIP last night will know, they're right up there with the ebola virus and the clap in terms of my feeling towards them.

Horrible, horrible people. Please make sure you vote in the elections. I understand the 'don't vote' concept, but if these toerags get in, well, I fear for us I really do.

oh i didnt see that! by the way, ebola virus :lol:

i actually wrote an email to the UKIP bigot for my area this morning about the immigrant attack they posted through my door, but i didnt send it. i really wanted to, but whats the point. itd be like telling a cat not to shit in a sandpit. im getting really fed up with this country, more often than not i feel ashamed to be british. i hope these idiots fall flat on their faces. how can you attack immigrants for 'stealing' jobs? like jimmy carr said, if someone comes over here, doesnt know the language, doesnt know anyone, doesnt have any money, and steals your job on the first day.... you're shit!!!

i had a teacher in school many moons ago that said always, always vote just so people like the BNP dont ever get in. ill always remember that, especially considering she was meant to be teaching maths..

Sherbet Head
NCD rant:

Man... who whole 'New Clear Dawn' thing is just such bullshit. I look forward to the day when it is no longer associated with BoC anymore.

I can imagine someone in a Scottish accent saying "Nuclear Dawn" and the joke that it sounds like "New Clear Dawn', similar to Rue The Whirl/Rule The World, but beyond that it is just such a *bad* and shitty idea and connection.

...I felt the need to make that rant on this thread. Apologies if it's unwelcome.

I have only <3

~Snuf

louise wrote:
Mexicola wrote:As anyone who read my thoughts on UKIP last night will know, they're right up there with the ebola virus and the clap in terms of my feeling towards them.

i actually wrote an email to the UKIP bigot for my area this morning about the immigrant attack they posted through my door, but i didnt send it. i really wanted to, but whats the point. itd be like telling a cat not to shit in a sandpit. im getting really fed up with this country, more often than not i feel ashamed to be british. i hope these idiots fall flat on their faces. how can you attack immigrants for 'stealing' jobs? like jimmy carr said, if someone comes over here, doesnt know the language, doesnt know anyone, doesnt have any money, and steals your job on the first day.... you're shit!!!

i had a teacher in school many moons ago that said always, always vote just so people like the BNP dont ever get in. ill always remember that, especially considering she was meant to be teaching maths..

My rant was on Facebook last night so a few of the regulars on here probably caught it. I'm quite the grumpy old man where xenophobes and bigots are concerned. Add me up if you fancy a giggle. I keep ol' Fugee entertained with tales of derring-do from deepest darkest Dorset :lol:

For the record, if these goggle-eyed loons get within 100 yards of power, I'll revoke my anti-violence morals and pick them off one at a time with a high powered rifle. Who was it who said 'If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot fascists'??

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
The far-right dressed up as "common sense" with a dash of lovable-rogue buffoonery. Very scary and very unwelcome.

Laurie Penny nails it here - http://t.co/VFUpPhrbXY

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
louise wrote:

My rant was on Facebook last night so a few of the regulars on here probably caught it. I'm quite the grumpy old man where xenophobes and bigots are concerned. Add me up if you fancy a giggle. I keep ol' Fugee entertained with tales of derring-do from deepest darkest Dorset :lol:

For the record, if these goggle-eyed loons get within 100 yards of power, I'll revoke my anti-violence morals and pick them off one at a time with a high powered rifle. Who was it who said 'If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot fascists'??

yeah i bet you do :) ill add you, but you'll have to tell me your name first

i dont think they actually will get anywhere really will they? isnt it more to do with seats than votes? and they wont have enough of them?

louise wrote:yeah i bet you do :) ill add you, but you'll have to tell me your name first

i dont think they actually will get anywhere really will they? isnt it more to do with seats than votes? and they wont have enough of them?

Check your PMs 8)

And no, I don't honestly think they'll get that far. They might make a dent in the Euro elections, but not in a general election. In many ways, it could be a blessing in disguise as they'll pinch votes off the Tories, but I'm hopeful that most people see through them.

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground