This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
IRAQ SAYS 19 PEOPLE DIED :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Dayvan Cowboy
Synthestesia wrote:IRAQ SAYS 19 PEOPLE DIED :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
:| :mrgreen:

Sherbet Head
I wanna be a windmill

Dayvan Cowboy
Earthbound wrote:I wanna be a windmill

Dude! I think that every day!! *sigh* Blowin in the wind *makes weird wind noises*

Sherbet Head
Synthestesia wrote:
Earthbound wrote:I wanna be a windmill

Dude! I think that every day!! *sigh* Blowin in the wind *makes weird wind noises*

Cool, we're on the same wavelenght 8) * thumbs up, blowing in the wind, making his wife nuts with windy sounds * :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
speaking of wind, i just FARTED!

Dayvan Cowboy
fuck
hey you
people on here were 14 once
anybody remember suddenly being in a really really black mood for no particular reason?
it's shit.
:x
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
Numerator wrote:fuck
hey you
anybody remember suddenly being in a really really black mood for no particular reason?
it's shit.

puberty
No, I won't. Please go away. I don't like you.

Dayvan Cowboy
(parenthesis) wrote:
Numerator wrote:fuck
hey you
it's shit.

puberty

I know THAT

anyway I'm fine now
I'm downloading 88 Marquis and eating cheesecake :)
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Dayvan Cowboy
I miss being 14 :(

Those were the daaaays

Sherbet Head
Too many Younglings going "out" these days in my town. Thinking they're all mature and shit just because they're drinking in a designated establishment? They do this shit EVERY WEEK. How do they afford it? Saw a girl who's really nice, celebrating her 17th out. GOD DAMN The UK drinking culture depresses me so.

I have half the mind to tell the barman on the bastards, it kind of feels like they're invading your space a little bit... even though I don't go out too often. Still feels like that. and then Facebook is designed in a way that makes you feel you're missing out. FUCK i'm pissed off at this mindset our generation have twisted their psyches into. Anyone know what I mean?

(and Bleak if you read this it's kiddies in Rummers)

Dayvan Cowboy
i don't know about you guys, but i'm bored as shit and out of weed...fml

Friendly Stranger
<--- Is also bored as shit... stuck at work... but at least i have a shit load of weed waiting for me :)
Wouldn't you like to be free?

Dayvan Cowboy
<-- jealous :cry:

Friendly Stranger
<--- is willing to share.. :P

Dayvan Cowboy
<---will be there in a sec :lol:

Sherbet Head
saurus wrote:Too many Younglings going "out" these days in my town. Thinking they're all mature and shit just because they're drinking in a designated establishment? They do this shit EVERY WEEK. How do they afford it? Saw a girl who's really nice, celebrating her 17th out. GOD DAMN The UK drinking culture depresses me so.

I have half the mind to tell the barman on the bastards, it kind of feels like they're invading your space a little bit... even though I don't go out too often. Still feels like that. and then Facebook is designed in a way that makes you feel you're missing out. FUCK i'm pissed off at this mindset our generation have twisted their psyches into. Anyone know what I mean?

Know what you mean! Those pipsqueaks haven't got a clue what real life is about. They push responsibility forwards with this attitude.

Dayvan Cowboy
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Dayvan Cowboy
Earthbound wrote:
saurus wrote:Too many Younglings going "out" these days in my town. Thinking they're all mature and shit just because they're drinking in a designated establishment? They do this shit EVERY WEEK. How do they afford it? Saw a girl who's really nice, celebrating her 17th out. GOD DAMN The UK drinking culture depresses me so.

Know what you mean! Those pipsqueaks haven't got a clue what real life is about. They push responsibility forwards with this attitude.

I'm with you on that! I kind of feel mature for my age, i am 19 and i probably don't drink as much as other people my age do. A lot of my friends on faceache are constantly into telling you with their status updates, that they are drunk! ''out on da town to get fukin pissed 2nite m8!!!'' I find that quite funny though, because they think they're badass when infact they are not!

Friendly Stranger
this is why i hide inside.....

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground