This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Numerator wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:i swear to god if i see another musician's promoter advertising them as relying heavily on analog hardware "which really makes them stand out amongst other electronic producers" i'm going to beat someone's face in with a miniMoog. using keyboards to make your fucking music doesn't make you special. it never did. musicians have ALWAYS been using hardware, it's not rare or amazing and it doesn't fucking set you apart. fucking -hate-.

I agree with this
I also hate snobbish analogue purists who sneer at music for "sounding far too digital" or say "hahaha why are you using a xiosynth and fruity loops use an e-mu modular you pathetic little mortal" I can't fucking afford an analogue synthesizer you twats.

sorry but it does piss me off

Over time I've learned that you can do so much more with real instruments. You could either spend a million years make a natural sounding plugin, or you can go up to a piano, hit a single note, and listen to how it totally outdoes anything you've ever done. Oh and I get pissed off about things like that on a regular basis too. God our future is hopeless. *sigh* I guess you just have to let it go.

Sherbet Head
iwhiuheiufiudgwiudgwidgiusgakjDBSKJBSKJCBDODOSFHQWOIDHQoiwuweruweoqwdeqous

dddddddddddddddd

just needed a little vent there. thank god for this random thread xxxx

Dayvan Cowboy
would anybody be able to identify this track?
it's highly unlikely that this is real, the track could have easily been trimmed to fit the 7:16 length but I didn't recgonise it - it's a lovely, if slightly uneventful song whether it's BoC or not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJCH2B3v84

I want to believe!
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Dayvan Cowboy
wait no never mind it cuts off abruptly it must be a fake
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Happy Cycler

Happy Cycler
gotta take a sweaty shit.

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:gotta take a sweaty shit.

That is so nasty. Only because I know what you're talking about.
Scott

Sherbet Head
Had my first of three college interviews 8) giggidy.

Dayvan Cowboy
dono wrote:
polar sky wrote:gotta take a sweaty shit.

That is so nasty. Only because I know what you're talking about.

Just so itchy!!

Sherbet Head
I added something to my nightly routine, and that is watching the next part of this one YouTuber's "Let's Play Mother 3" vids.

Eagle Minded
It's 4 AM now over here and I'm still busy for my presentation on Wednesday. If everything goes well, this will be my last school activity :D
Great there's twoism activity all day/night long, need this break every now and then.....
Unexpect the expected

Dayvan Cowboy
HEEEEEEEEEY

Dayvan Cowboy
we've started up now we're on our way we've started up now we're on our way we've started up now we're on our way we've started up now we're on our way

Eagle Minded
This auction makes me smile every time I read it..... Check the auction and it Q&A.

(pics are gone at auction, but can be found at here)
Unexpect the expected

Eagle Minded
so i am playing Firekites all week. Beautiful music. And just then i've put them together with my favourite Epic45 songs in one playlist. And wow. It's such a good playlist. I've really outdone myself this time. 8)

sorry this doesnt make sense. I need sleep :)
expect nothing and live frugally on surprise.

Sherbet Head
My friend could be dying. He has a disease and no doctor can figure out what it is :/

Nova Scotia Robot
Can someone help me? I seem to have lost my mittens... If anyone sees them laying around, could you please return them to me? I will give free shrimp to the person who brings them to me... but you have to supply your own sauce...

Dayvan Cowboy
Spenner wrote:My friend could be dying. He has a disease and no doctor can figure out what it is :/

:shock: :(

Dayvan Cowboy
Did you guys know that Cylob is shy and has a fear of crossing the road?! If i knew he was shy, i would have attempted to talk to him on Friday but i was too scared :(.

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:Can someone help me? I seem to have lost my mittens... If anyone sees them laying around, could you please return them to me? I will give free shrimp to the person who brings them to me... but you have to supply your own sauce...

Sorry you don't live in the Netherlands, we have a website called http://www.handschoenverloren.nl/ (handschoen=mittens and verloren=lost). People post the location of lost and found mittens. You could try if Canada works ;)
Unexpect the expected

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground