This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vpgNiAH60&feature=autofb

piano improvisation on chatroulette.... omg epic awesomeness!

haha that was hilarious!
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
That was totaly brilliant!

Happy Cycler
That was pretty hilarious, what I saw of it anyway. I couldn't watch too many because it's just too confrontational and unexpected, I'm always dead terrified the person he's chatting with is going to react with utter horror and dejection or something. Don't ask, I have problems.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Dayvan Cowboy
anyone else here fed up of that moron James Corden? he's everywhere! :x

Dayvan Cowboy
jakestott wrote:anyone else here fed up of that moron James Corden? he's everywhere! :x

yes
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Numerator wrote:
jakestott wrote:anyone else here fed up of that moron James Corden? he's everywhere! :x

yes

YES! Thank God, I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Slow down...

Eagle Minded

You realize now he is even mentioned at twoism? ;)
Unexpect the expected

Happy Cycler
sometimes i feel like the only person in the world that doesn't think jeff dunham is funny

Dayvan Cowboy
rik0000 wrote:

You realize now he is even mentioned at twoism? ;)

haha yes, but man, the guy is like everywhere on british tv! I really hope his 15 minutes of fame ends soon!

Sherbet Head
Suppose this would seem random..

Yesterday and eagles, maybe a coincidence. My parents decided to go for a drive around Wabasha, Minnesota, and then cross back over into Wisconsin to see some state parks. My mom was telling me about how they visited the Eagle Center in Wabasha.. she mentioned that when they were on their drive home they spotted specifically 13 eagles in a group of trees, somewhere out in the country. I was like, hell yeah mom, eagles are the shit! Soon after, I went for a workout with my buddy Tran, down at the local fitness center.. sorta like an average joe type place with a lot of workout equipment from the 80's/90's.. We were sitting down doing our stretches after cardio and somehow we got on the subject of rock, as in rock and roll.. A moment or two passes and he suddendly says yeah I like Eagles man.. As he said that I noticed the word Eagle printed on a pvc pipe that was holding up some giant workout balls. I said something like yeah Eagles are pretty kickass man, and he then explained he was talking about the band Eagles.. So I explain to him how I've heard the word eagle about twenty times already that day, and we just laughed.

The best part is - I'm on my way to work this morning and I see an eagle flying over a field that's near the highway. I laughed to myself while laying in bed last night too, unable to fall asleep for whatever reason.. It just kind of made sense to me.

I give you an eagle!
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Dayvan Cowboy
There's something coming.

There's a new car on the horizon. It's coming very slowly.
It makes a noise.
It has kittens painted all over it
...with a new kind of fur. Cleaner... but with a unique smell.

Yet one of these kittens is not prepared to have a good time. It stands alone
...away from the crowd.
It's your kind of kitten.

Now the time has come, to climb into that car and to shake the paw of destiny.

Happy Cycler
88marquis wrote:Suppose this would seem random..

Yesterday and eagles, maybe a coincidence. My parents decided to go for a drive around Wabasha, Minnesota, and then cross back over into Wisconsin to see some state parks. My mom was telling me about how they visited the Eagle Center in Wabasha.. she mentioned that when they were on their drive home they spotted specifically 13 eagles in a group of trees, somewhere out in the country. I was like, hell yeah mom, eagles are the shit! Soon after, I went for a workout with my buddy Tran, down at the local fitness center.. sorta like an average joe type place with a lot of workout equipment from the 80's/90's.. We were sitting down doing our stretches after cardio and somehow we got on the subject of rock, as in rock and roll.. A moment or two passes and he suddendly says yeah I like Eagles man.. As he said that I noticed the word Eagle printed on a pvc pipe that was holding up some giant workout balls. I said something like yeah Eagles are pretty kickass man, and he then explained he was talking about the band Eagles.. So I explain to him how I've heard the word eagle about twenty times already that day, and we just laughed.

The best part is - I'm on my way to work this morning and I see an eagle flying over a field that's near the highway. I laughed to myself while laying in bed last night too, unable to fall asleep for whatever reason.. It just kind of made sense to me.

I give you an eagle!

There's one in your mind.

Nova Scotia Robot
turquoise70 wrote:

I give you an eagle!

There's one in your mind.

ya beat me to it. lol

Happy Cycler
747Music wrote:
ya beat me to it. lol

8)

Sherbet Head
turquoise70 wrote:sometimes i feel like the only person in the world that doesn't think jeff dunham is funny

I'll row that boat with you.

Dayvan Cowboy

I give you an eagle!

Falco flies with you my friend!

Dayvan Cowboy
portiss wrote:

I give you an eagle!

Falco flies with you my friend!

I think you'll find Falco flies with me, actually...

Dayvan Cowboy

Sherbet Head

Sherbet Head
cum

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground