This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
portiss wrote:Enough. There are loads of people here who passed 40 already I think.

Hrmmm... :?

Well, any non-white males? (I'm one) lol

Sherbet Head
Stry Craty Bya wrote:Is anyone on Twoism NOT a white male between the ages of about 18-30?

I'm 15 (soon to be 16) and I think tekmosis is too
No, I won't. Please go away. I don't like you.

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm 14
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
Stry Craty Bya wrote:Is anyone on Twoism NOT a white male between the ages of about 18-30?

hispanic!

Telepath
One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go

lolololol

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm 38!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that's right ;o)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Sherbet Head

is there anyone who really cares?

Eagle Minded
saurus wrote:

Hahahahahaha, You mad?

I was just curious.

Nova Scotia Robot
I suppose I'm the typical 23 year old (24 come September), white, BoC fan. You know, with the T-shirt and poster and such. See here: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32&start=220

Telepath
Is anyone on Twoism a nudist?

Sherbet Head
Stry Craty Bya wrote:
saurus wrote:

Hahahahahaha, You mad?

I was just curious.

To be honest, yes. Ever since you joined the board you've been trying to hijack every thread going, and to be honest the tone you use annoys me with its bluntness. Telling the board that members make you sick on your second post never helped your case. I'm sure it's not in order for me to say this, but yeah, I'll stick to being honest.

Hell, I suppose you're a nice guy in real life but you're not very nice posting here.

Eagle Minded
saurus wrote:
Stry Craty Bya wrote:
saurus wrote:

Hahahahahaha, You mad?

I was just curious.

To be honest, yes. Ever since you joined the board you've been trying to hijack every thread going, and to be honest the tone you use annoys me with its bluntness. Telling the board that members make you sick on your second post never helped your case. I'm sure it's not in order for me to say this, but yeah, I'll stick to being honest.

Hell, I suppose you're a nice guy in real life but you're not very nice posting here.

To be completely honest with you, I can't say I care one bit.

And I do not understand how a negative tone can even be heard when reading a post, unless you read it that way in your head? And no one on Twoism makes me sick. The way people selfishly complain is what makes me sick, and I clearly stated that in the posts below it, so, yeah.... don't see what the problem is. (EDIT: and whatta ya' know, your post is another complaint)

But you think anything is going to change now that you posted that? :lol: Really, the dead last things on my list of priorities is my online forum 'respect'. I come here to talk about BoC, not be a psychophant. I'm going to type what's on my mind, whether it's by saurus' approval or not. But, I'll drop it right now because arguing on the internet is pointless and boring. :wink:

And one more thing. Don't take anything you see on the internet seriously. Trust me. :)
Last edited by Stry Craty Bya on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
I got properly drunk for the first time ever at the weekend, I don't really remember but my friends tell me I took off my shirt and hid under a grand piano...
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
Stry Craty Bya wrote:
saurus wrote:
Stry Craty Bya wrote:
saurus wrote:

Hahahahahaha, You mad?

I was just curious.

To be completely honest with you, I can't say I care one bit.

And I do not understand how a negative tone can even be heard when reading a post, unless you read it that way in your head? And no one on Twoism makes me sick. The way people selfishly complain is what makes me sick, and I clearly stated that in the posts below it, so, yeah.... don't see what the problem is. (EDIT: and whatta ya' know, your post is another complaint)

But you think anything is going to change now that you posted that? :lol: Really, the dead last things on my list of priorities is my online forum 'respect'. I come here to talk about BoC, not be a psychophant. I'm going to type what's on my mind, whether it's by saurus' approval or not. But, I'll drop it right now because arguing on the internet is pointless and boring. :wink:

And one more thing. Don't take anything you see on the internet seriously. Trust me. :)

Uh huh, okay sure, give me advice more suited to a twelve year old, and be arrogant enough to think that I give enough of a shit to "want you to change". Don't flatter yourself. I was just being honest.

With all respect, fuck you. I'm not open to anymore conversation about this. You're a real ass.

Eagle Minded
Have a nice day.

Telepath
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sherbet Head
lol@ internet arguing.

Eagle Minded
This is a great thing.

Sherbet Head

Site Admin
Twoism style!
Life is a Frequency