This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
turquoise70 wrote:i'm putting in my two weeks notice at work tomorrow. kinda scared to be jobless again, but this job is getting worse by the day and my boss has promised me that in the coming months it will only get worse.

That sucks man. I hope everything works out for you.

Eagle Minded
:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
Had my first experience with LSD yesterday. I didn't freak out one time. Jolly good day.

Eagle Minded
:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
The only word that comes to mind is... kaleidoscope. Total Alex Grey day.

edit: I would like to say though, I always heard the come down from acid wasn't that bad. On the contrary, I felt EXHAUSTED.

Happy Cycler
krs wrote:The only word that comes to mind is... kaleidoscope. Total Alex Grey day.

edit: I would like to say though, I always heard the come down from acid wasn't that bad. On the contrary, I felt EXHAUSTED.

I was at a presentation that Alex Grey did in Portland OR a couple weekends ago. It was all about psychedelics and the effects they've had on society and art. Very cool! Then, the event turned into a rave that lasted clear into the next morning. It was insanely fun!

Sherbet Head
COCK

Sherbet Head
mechanismj wrote:
krs wrote:The only word that comes to mind is... kaleidoscope. Total Alex Grey day.

I was at a presentation that Alex Grey did in Portland OR a couple weekends ago. It was all about psychedelics and the effects they've had on society and art. Very cool! Then, the event turned into a rave that lasted clear into the next morning. It was insanely fun!

Nice! Portland isn't very far from me, actually. Can't believe I didn't hear about that.

Sherbet Head

Happy Cycler
krs wrote:
mechanismj wrote:

Nice! Portland isn't very far from me, actually. Can't believe I didn't hear about that.

It's about 50 minutes away from me. It was such a random spur of the moment thing. Didn't hear about it till the day before.

Dayvan Cowboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-5jnJoNjVk

Anyone remember this game? I played this for hours when i was a kid.

Happy Cycler
jakestott wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-5jnJoNjVk

Haha, looks kinda fun. Didn't pick this one up. I'm guessing you might be in your late teens early 20's? I was probably 15 when it came out, so I was playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty killing stuff.

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:

Haha, looks kinda fun. Didn't pick this one up. I'm guessing you might be in your late teens early 20's? I was probably 15 when it came out, so I was playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty killing stuff.

Yeah man, i'm 20. Was also into playing the WWF Smackdown games and Fifa 2001. I never played any Metal Gear Solid games shockingly!

Sherbet Head
Today was the most stressful day of my entire life, and i'm fucking glad it is over.
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Sherbet Head

Sherbet Head

Whoa! I thought I was the only person who liked that game. I liked just exploring. The construction yard was fun, so was Al's Penthouse. I remember being excited when I unlocked all the levels because I could just explore.

"Here's whatcha do!" - Rex

Edit: to this day, my brother and I still quote Buzz's falling "WHOA!". If you fell from really high, he'd repeat it. Makes us laugh everytime.

Sherbet Head
:(

Posts Quantity
88marquis wrote:Today was the most stressful day of my entire life, and i'm fucking glad it is over.

What happened?

Dayvan Cowboy
Just went for a jog today and came back only to find out that I had lost 600 pounds! Bitch Yeah!! :D

Eagle Minded
Synthestesia wrote:Just went for a jog today and came back only to find out that I had lost 600 pounds! Bitch Yeah!! :D

You lost 42 stone? You must of been jogging pretty furiously :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground