This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
lol
i logged off for a 5 god damn minutes and bin laden dies

next time i look away from my computer, they're gonna find santa

Sherbet Head
Waterbagel wrote:lol
i logged off for a 5 god damn minutes and bin laden dies

next time i look away from my computer, they're gonna find santa

or boc will release a new album :oops: *crosses fingers*

Eagle Minded
Unexpect the expected

Eagle Minded
>implying Bin Laden isn't another invention from the US government

Happy Cycler

Sherbet Head
I dislike Imageshack. Every time someone posts a picture hosted on IMageshack, I see this damn frog:

Dayvan Cowboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpGdG27K9o

This really is more BoC than BoC itself, in my opinion. Even as a very small child I could very much relate to the kind of sentiments which are conveyed here. I'm not spiritual or anything to that extent, but if I was, then I would probably be inclined to believe I am some kind of reincarnation of a hippy, because I share(d) the exact same indescribable yearning for these ethereal feelings. Personally I feel that BoC only mimics these feelings with synthesized sounds, of which I never was a true fan and that this is the real deal, but that is just me. Anyway, I discovered a very nice, remote little lake in the area where I live, I made a small playlist of psychedelic/emotional songs on my phone which includes this one, and which I'm gonna listen there lying down in the grass while gazing at a purple sunset on a beautiful, warm May evening with some beers. Really looking forward to that.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Nova Scotia Robot
Guido wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpGdG27K9o

This really is more BoC than BoC itself, in my opinion. Even as a very small child I could very much relate to the kind of sentiments which are conveyed here. I'm not spiritual or anything to that extent, but if I was, then I would probably be inclined to believe I am some kind of reincarnation of a hippy, because I share(d) the exact same indescribable yearning for these ethereal feelings. Personally I feel that BoC only mimics these feelings with synthesized sounds, of which I never was a true fan and that this is the real deal, but that is just me. Anyway, I discovered a very nice, remote little lake in the area where I live, I made a small playlist of psychedelic/emotional songs on my phone which includes this one, and which I'm gonna listen there lying down in the grass while gazing at a purple sunset on a beautiful, warm May evening with some beers. Really looking forward to that.

Absolutely fantastic! I looooove Pink Floyd. They are definitely in my top 3 bands.

Dayvan Cowboy
747Music wrote:Absolutely fantastic! I looooove Pink Floyd. They are definitely in my top 3 bands.

Cool man! :) I don't enjoy everything by them, but I love Julia Dream, Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun and this one.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Happy Cycler
just woke up, wassup homies.

Dayvan Cowboy
Guido wrote:
747Music wrote:Absolutely fantastic! I looooove Pink Floyd. They are definitely in my top 3 bands.

Cool man! :) I don't enjoy everything by them, but I love Julia Dream, Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun and this one.

hell yes, pink floyd

Sherbet Head
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/3657
A day in the life of Julian Candy.

Dayvan Cowboy
well at least the age difference isn't as big today, but I'm still only 14! :shock: (what a shitty way to say it's my birthday huh) :)

Sherbet Head
Synthestesia wrote:well at least the age difference isn't as big today, but I'm still only 14! :shock: (what a shitty way to say it's my birthday huh) :)

Well happy birthday bro, I hope you have a good day :)

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded
Spenner wrote:http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php

This is hilarious and sad.

I feel dumber for reading some of that..

Sherbet Head
Bromigo-sabe Deluxe

Sherbet Head
SEEING MOGWAI IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!

LIFE = COMPLETE.

Sherbet Head

Dayvan Cowboy

the MEGA-MAC. i guess this is only sold at McDonalds here in Japan... but why is it not sold in America? i can only guess that it's a ploy to make the Japanese fat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground