This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
dp wrote:Image

the MEGA-MAC. i guess this is only sold at McDonalds here in Japan... but why is it not sold in America? i can only guess that it's a ploy to make the Japanese fat.

Good Lord... Hahaha.

Sherbet Head
I believe we still get a the double big-mac here last time I checked o.O I could be wrong though.

In my eyes, $2.92 for two double cheeseburgers is the best value EVER. Just take off the bottom bun of the one and stack it on top of the other burger, cry about the lack of lettuce and special sauce that would cost you an extra 5 bucks for and enjoy your pseudo mega mac 8)

Sherbet Head
Also if I were a chick I'd SO want these

Sherbet Head
Sorry for the triple post... my parents are getting divorced, they just told me. :?

Sherbet Head
So I got robbed for the first time tonight. Was fucked up.

Eagle Minded
Shit, not a good week for you guys..I'm really sorry for you.

Spenner, Don't know the situation but in my experience divorces can sometimes lead to good things..But It's not an easy thing..Hope it will turn out well..

Krs, What happend?

Sherbet Head
I had just gotten off work, and was on my way to catch the light rail home when these two guys stopped me and asked me for a cigarette. I glanced the opposite direction and when I turned back to them there was a gun in my face and the other guy was telling me to get on the ground. Stole my phone and wallet. Still don't know how to feel about the whole thing.

Sherbet Head
Damn.

My parents got divorced when I was 12 or so. Not a fun process for sure.

Also, i've never been robbed, but that would suck. How much cash was in your wallet?

Sherbet Head
Like 5 bucks, enough to get me home on the light rail. My phone was my baby though. Droid X.

Dayvan Cowboy
david gilmour joined roger waters for comfortably numb at the london showing of The Wall last.. tuesday, i think. might've been thursday.

and, damn, krs. that.. really sucks :\

Sherbet Head
Yeah, the police came and I filed a report. But, I don't ever expect to see my stuff again.

Sherbet Head
I'm out to work all summer. Peace.
http://91plus.bandcamp.com/
^FREE ALBUM^

<i> how strange it is to be anything at all </i>

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded
:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherbet Head
You know what? Whitewater is pretty freakin' awesome. Having a major Boards listening day today. In other news, the whole day has been pretty damn sweet!

Eagle Minded
s7409651 wrote:You know what? Whitewater is pretty freakin' awesome. Having a major Boards listening day today. In other news, the whole day has been pretty damn sweet!

It certainly is. If I had to choose only one song to listen to for the rest of my life it would probably be it..

Eagle Minded
s7409651 wrote:You know what? Whitewater is pretty freakin' awesome. Having a major Boards listening day today. In other news, the whole day has been pretty damn sweet!

Posts Quantity
Julian Candy wrote:Image

Twoism.org Go to site >>
www.Twoism.org is ranked #84,624 in United States. It contains content about "Index", "One On Volume 3".

Summary
Visitors
Server Details
On the Web

It has 1,365 websites linking to it. It is hosted in , and is using Apache/2 webserver. It has visitors from United States, Germany. iso-8859-1 Character encoding is being used,

Twoism.org's IP Number is . Which has latitude & longitude coordinates of . The average ping speed to the server is measured at 119 ms. Some of the pages are titled as "Viewing Profile", "View Topic Boc Are Amateurs Look At This", "View Topic You Might Have Seen This One Wattem".

The domain is registered under the suffix .org, and is named twoism. It has 2 NS Nameserver Records (ns1.ermis.nl, ns2.ermis.), 1 A Records, 1 SOA Records (ns1.ermis.. hostmaster.twoism.org. 2010052303 14400 3600 1209600 8640), 1 MX Mail Records (10 mail.twoism.org). Each of the estimated 12,840 monthly users, view an average of 15.00 pages per session. Similar sounding websites are twojays.net, twokeysolutions.com, twokidsandacoupon.com, twokidsandamap.com, twokinds.net.
Website Value $30,418.44 *
Daily Pageviews 6,133 *
Daily Visitors 630 *
Worldwide Rank 517,527
United States Rank 84,624
External Links 1,365
whooosh

Dayvan Cowboy
With the first overall pick of the 2011 Rapture Draft, God selects.... Macho Man Randy Savage!
Ooooohhhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground