This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Site Admin
http://vimeo.com/bettywantsin/experiencehumanflight
This deserves another soundtrack. (the Plaid like music isn't really bad though)
Life is a Frequency

Eagle Minded
:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head

Sherbet Head
Just witnessed a fat drunk guy stumble out of Mcdonalds, fall down in an alley and then be carted away on a trolley by two friends, burger in mouth. Eeeuuuhhhuugrrrgh.

Nova Scotia Robot
s7409651 wrote:Just witnessed a fat drunk guy stumble out of Mcdonalds, fall down in an alley and then be carted away on a trolley by two friends, burger in mouth. Eeeuuuhhhuugrrrgh.

LOL :lol:

Would've been nice if you got it on camera. I gotta start carrying a video camera around everywhere. You never know what you'll spot.

Eagle Minded
Quit my job tonight. What does the future hold?

Sherbet Head
JosephG wrote:Quit my job tonight. What does the future hold?

alcohol?
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.

Eagle Minded
alcohol?

LOOOOL. Yes. Intense amounts. I've basically been working as a sharecropper for three years; it's a good thing that I've decided to quit, believe me lol ( and yes, that kind of thing def. still exists here in the rural south of USA. ).

Dayvan Cowboy
JosephG wrote:
alcohol?

LOOOOL. Yes. Intense amounts. I've basically been working as a sharecropper for three years; it's a good thing that I've decided to quit, believe me lol ( and yes, that kind of thing def. still exists here in the rural south of USA. ).

rural south of USA, damn son, where you at?

also, last day of high school was yesterday.
13 years of compulsory schooling amounted to chilling and watching movies in every class.
feels.. weird. bittersweet.

Happy Cycler
Sometimes I wish I was an Ancient Alien, showing Ancient Egyptians how to build Pyramid Power Plants.

Eagle Minded
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Waterbagel wrote:
rural south of USA, damn son, where you at?

also, last day of high school was yesterday.
13 years of compulsory schooling amounted to chilling and watching movies in every class.
feels.. weird. bittersweet.

A tiny place called Seminary, Mississippi... Population in the hundreds lol. Its a beautiful place out in the country to be sure, but the ignorance of the populace makes me want to blow it up hahahah. Ah yes, I remember graduating high school...... A very happy moment for me as it was symbolism for change and it meant I would never have to go back to that fucking christian stain on the earth. I can understand somewhat, though, how it can be bittersweet.

Sherbet Head
dicks

Dayvan Cowboy
NNNNNNN
Last edited by Synthestesia on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
This week has been very odd for me. The other day, for no reason, I suddenly felt very depressed and apprehensive about the next day. Last night I fell asleep at about 11:00PM and woke up at about 2:45AM because of a very weird dream. Unlike the other dreams I can actually remember, this one seemed to have a meaning to it. The dream went like this

I was sitting in my school's library with a random selection of some of my classmates, one of which was a girl which I have a crush on. She was holding hands with someone but the perspective of the dream only showed the arm of some mystery person, Then I started to hum the opening guitar and bass line to "Tapioca Tundra" by The Monkees, which is peculiar because I always interpreted that song as being about unreachable aspirations. For whatever reason the classmates I was sitting with told me to go away so I sat somewhere else and waited for my friend, when we got together we started walking around the library when suddenly I found myself all alone outside. The dream ended there.

When I woke up I immediately started thinking about what it may have meant, what I eventually came up with is that my sub conscious mind was telling me that I shouldn't waste my time trying to get this girl as I will just end up alone anyway it goes. For the rest of today I was in a terrible mood. My sister says it may be because of my fears of being alone but I guess dreams are always open to interpretations.

What a week. :?

Sherbet Head
In The Hangover PT 2, Mr. Chow's heart stops from snorting. They stick him in an icebox because he's "dead". Anyway, he comes back to life and says:
"Wassa madda? You nevva do blow before? Sometime your heart stop an den start back up again! Read a book!"
lawl

Dayvan Cowboy
Seeya_Later wrote:In The Hangover PT 2, Mr. Chow's heart stops from snorting. They stick him in an icebox because he's "dead". Anyway, he comes back to life and says:
"Wassa madda? You nevva do blow before? Sometime your heart stop an den start back up again! Read a book!"
lawl

I wish monkeys could skype.. maybe one day...

Dayvan Cowboy
Baba Booey Baba Booey Howard Sterns Penis!

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:Sometimes I wish I was an Ancient Alien, showing Ancient Egyptians how to build Pyramid Power Plants.

Sometimes I wish I could just meet one....

:cry:

Eagle Minded
Last edited by coffee grapes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground