This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded

Happy Cycler
Ender wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqxNPsfN50

I find myself wondering less about what this guy is building, and more about why there is a logo for MTV in the upper right hand corner! I mean, they don't actually play music videos on that channel do they?!

Sherbet Head
I think too much :( way too much... I'd be so much happier if I didn't

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded
Spenner wrote:I think too much :( way too much... I'd be so much happier if I didn't

You and I are in the same boat good sir.

Sherbet Head
Cheers ;(

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Site Admin
OverTheHorizonRadar wrote:
Spenner wrote:I think too much :( way too much... I'd be so much happier if I didn't

You can regulate this if you want. Start being active in all sorts of things: school, friends, helping people out, whatever makes you busy. This will give you less time to think and therefor more happier. This'll work, trust me.
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:

You can regulate this if you want. Start being active in all sorts of things: school, friends, helping people out, whatever makes you busy. This will give you less time to think and therefor more happier. This'll work, trust me.

Yes, definitely. And before you do this it always feels like it would NEVER work but it always does ;/ I've been away from my friends, too busy at my extremely mind torturing job for too long :l

Happy Cycler
Spenner wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:

Yes, definitely. And before you do this it always feels like it would NEVER work but it always does ;/ I've been away from my friends, too busy at my extremely mind torturing job for too long :l

I DO THIS EVERY NIGHT WITH YOUR SON!

Sherbet Head
That was probably my favourite episode. Never gets old lmao

Happy Cycler
Spenner wrote:That was probably my favourite episode. Never gets old lmao

Best thing to happen to television EVER. PERIOD. It literally ripped the face off of TV programming!

Also, all the food is poisoned! NAPPLENAPPLENAPPLENAPPLENAPPLE!

Sherbet Head
Salume.
deet deet deet doo.... doo do deet
Salume.
Salume.
detdetdet deet doo... doo do deet
Salume.

Also, these are good if you haven't seen them ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0vCqfsZLag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZXZuBCHsps

Happy Cycler
Hosanna! Yes! One of my favorite T&E moments! They ripped the face off of modern day corporatized religion!

Sherbet Head
Does anybody here believe in astrology, horoscopes, and all that stuff?

Happy Cycler
Julian Candy wrote:Does anybody here believe in astrology, horoscopes, and all that stuff?

I can't say I follow it, but I can understand how it would become part of someone's belief system. Why you askin'?

Sherbet Head
mechanismj wrote:
Julian Candy wrote:Does anybody here believe in astrology, horoscopes, and all that stuff?

I can't say I follow it, but I can understand how it would become part of someone's belief system. Why you askin'?

Asking because last night my sister read my monthly horoscope and it seemed to fit my current situations and the descriptions I often see of my astrological sign (capricorn), often suit me.

Happy Cycler
Julian Candy wrote:
mechanismj wrote:

Asking because last night my sister read my monthly horoscope and it seemed to fit my current situations and the descriptions I often see of my astrological sign (capricorn), often suit me.

I've studied a little bit of this stuff. It makes sense from the perspective that everything is energy and that since our planet is influenced by the energy of other "external" forces like the sun, moon, planets, not to mention the galaxy itself, us being the consciousness incarnate of the Earth itself, would also be effected by these same forces. So, from that angle, I can fit it into my belief system easily. I just haven't found reason to read it and study it ritualistically for myself at this time, but that certainly does not mean it's not valid. If it works for you, man, use it! What ever gives you more power or awareness in your life is always better!

Sherbet Head
@Julian Candy-

If you want a really accessible primer on the whole astrology thing, check out Alan Moore's "Promethea". That's what got me into it.
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground