This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
Condescending llama!!! Condescending llama!!

Dayvan Cowboy
Dammit! My music sucks. I shouldn't try anymore. I could go into a rant but it would be pointless. Sorry for polluting this thread.

Posts Quantity

Posts Quantity
JosephG wrote:
Waterbagel wrote:
rural south of USA, damn son, where you at?

also, last day of high school was yesterday.
13 years of compulsory schooling amounted to chilling and watching movies in every class.
feels.. weird. bittersweet.

A tiny place called Seminary, Mississippi... Population in the hundreds lol. Its a beautiful place out in the country to be sure, but the ignorance of the populace makes me want to blow it up hahahah. Ah yes, I remember graduating high school...... A very happy moment for me as it was symbolism for change and it meant I would never have to go back to that fucking christian stain on the earth. I can understand somewhat, though, how it can be bittersweet.

It's cool to see another boc fan from the south. I'm sure I can relate to whatever horror stories you have to tell. And I don't know if where you're at is still the delta area, but that is one place that I COULD NOT LIVE. Flatness sameness everywhere. Depressing, by my tastes. Anyway I'm a bit west of Mississippi. And my brother lives down in Ocean Springs, MS.

Eagle Minded
many colored grass wrote:
It's cool to see another boc fan from the south. I'm sure I can relate to whatever horror stories you have to tell. And I don't know if where you're at is still the delta area, but that is one place that I COULD NOT LIVE. Flatness sameness everywhere. Depressing, by my tastes. Anyway I'm a bit west of Mississippi. And my brother lives down in Ocean Springs, MS.

I've been through the Delta via bus, etc., but never lived there. I think we're about 3 hours or so from the edge of the Delta. I've always wanted to putter around the "back-roads" in that area, heh.
I spent a few years of my adolescence in Saucier, MS, I think that's about 30 minutes or so from the Gulfport/Biloxi area if I'm correct?

How far west of MS are you?

Eagle Minded
Synthestesia wrote:Dammit! My music sucks. I shouldn't try anymore. I could go into a rant but it would be pointless. Sorry for polluting this thread.

Weeeelllll..... You make pretty swell tunes, friend. Your tunes have always sounded great to me. If you feel like you should give up composing, at least keep producing, please. Your tones are rather nice.

Sherbet Head
Synthestesia wrote:Dammit! My music sucks. I shouldn't try anymore.

Are you being sarcastic? That's not funny.

Sherbet Head
Loads of those funny '10 minute' video's out there in youtube. I did this with BoC. Can you survive? :P :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YweN9vkqPrA

Eagle Minded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObcDCDDJN8k

A family finds entertainment.

Sherbet Head
JosephG wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObcDCDDJN8k

what did i just watch

Dayvan Cowboy
i couldn't not watch.. i couldn't not look away..

i want.. more...

Sherbet Head
JosephG wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObcDCDDJN8k

That made me happy.

Posts Quantity
Thanks to the guy who posted animalsbeingdicks.com. Lots of laughs.

Sherbet Head

Sherbet Head
Anybody else diggin' the new Radiohead song? Absolutely beautiful stuff.

Haven't heard the new Radiohead song yet. I try to stay away from bootleg live releases and wait for something official. I keep hearing it's dynamite though.

Today, I started to blackout during my first ever podiatrist visit. I had an ingrown toenail that they had to get rid of and I hadn't eaten anything and was so nervous because I walked into the doctors office, sat down, the nurse said "HI!", stuck my toe with some local anesthetic, and walked away. She came back 5 minutes later when my vision was starting to go and asked if I was okay. My response? "Uhh..are you talking to me? Because I don't know." Then, she whisked me back to life with ammonia.

It was traumatic. :oops:

It's like if a plane is going down - if you tell me the plane is experiencing problems and is descending, I'll be fine even if it means death because I know what's going on. However, if you don't tell me what's happening and we're all plummeting to the ground, I'm going to panic and pass out (which would be good in that situation, but I digress).

Sorry, I needed to get that out and the random thread seemed the best place! lol :?

Sherbet Head
It isn't a bootleg, it was an official release. Sneak peak of King of Limbs: From the Basement sessions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFTLxkMmY4M

Dayvan Cowboy
krs wrote:Anybody else diggin' the new Radiohead song? Absolutely beautiful stuff.

i sure am! 8)

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground