This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
bleak. wrote:
krs wrote:Anybody else diggin' the new Radiohead song? Absolutely beautiful stuff.

i sure am! 8)

Daaaammn! That was frggin' awesome! Seriously!

Sherbet Head

Posts Quantity
JosephG wrote:
many colored grass wrote:
It's cool to see another boc fan from the south. I'm sure I can relate to whatever horror stories you have to tell. And I don't know if where you're at is still the delta area, but that is one place that I COULD NOT LIVE. Flatness sameness everywhere. Depressing, by my tastes. Anyway I'm a bit west of Mississippi. And my brother lives down in Ocean Springs, MS.

I've been through the Delta via bus, etc., but never lived there. I think we're about 3 hours or so from the edge of the Delta. I've always wanted to putter around the "back-roads" in that area, heh.
I spent a few years of my adolescence in Saucier, MS, I think that's about 30 minutes or so from the Gulfport/Biloxi area if I'm correct?

How far west of MS are you?

South Arkansas. About an hour and a half from Mississippi. Looking to get out pretty soon.

Sherbet Head
In a dream I had last night, in which I'd taken LSD in the dream, I listened to a new Daft Punk album which sounded really uplifting like Junior by Royksopp or Melody AM. It was really cool because the music I was hearing was entirely original...

Site Admin

Can't stop thinking about BoC when I look at this.
Life is a Frequency

Aesthetics wrote:http://vimeo.com/25475500

Dunno about BOC, but that was quite beautiful. Compelling viewing.
Couldn't take my eyes off it.

Thanks for sharing man :D

Slow down...

Boqurant
has anyone else ever used old spice deodorant and have it burn like hell every now and then? sometimes i feel like i'm all alone in this horrible struggle.

Dayvan Cowboy
kennychiwa147 wrote:has anyone else ever used old spice deodorant and have it burn like hell every now and then? sometimes i feel like i'm all alone in this horrible struggle.

shot in the dark, but it might have something to do with how basic the deodorant is, and how acidic your skin/sweat is.

like, i know women's sweat/skin is a little more acidic, and one time i was out of deodorant, so i grabbed one of my mom's that she hadn't opened yet (this was a while back, probably about 6 years). burned like HELL all through p.e.

worst mistake ever :(

Sherbet Head
i think it has to do with the aluminum content of the deodorant vs how well your body tolerates aluminum oxide. not sure though.
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.

Eagle Minded
I switch every now and then to other stuff like a roll-on deodorant and using it not to often (of course without getting smelly ;)). Using the same stuff very often makes it burn harder and harder in my case, while not using it for some time (e.g. using the same deodorant as a roll-on) makes it burn less when trying again.
I thought it was some kind of allergic reaction, but not sure because I don't think of it as serious enough to visit the doctor.
Unexpect the expected

Eagle Minded

Ender wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3oboX.jpg
Poor Skeleton Jelly! :o

Eagle Minded
Aesthetics wrote:http://vimeo.com/25475500

I enjoyed that!

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm so glad this was my first forum. Honestly! Even other music forms like watmm are filled with shits and trolls and just mean people in general, let alone all the other infamous forums out there. Thanks twoism for being awesome.

Dayvan Cowboy
I wanna make witch house tracks.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Dayvan Cowboy
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Sherbet Head
sometimes after a massive dump, i turn right around and take a good look at my creation before taking a nice big sniff

Sherbet Head
Who had the better mustache: Hitler or Stalin?

My vote is for Hitler.

Dayvan Cowboy
Julian Candy wrote:Who had the better mustache: Hitler or Stalin?

My vote is for Hitler.

I vote for yours.

Posts Quantity
Listening to Bibio "S'Vive" and I just noticed how delicious the vocal samples are and how great they're used.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground