This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
mechanismj wrote:
OverTheHorizonRadar wrote:
Synthestesia wrote:who.........bah stank

YOU'RE NOT A PERSON UNLESS YOU'RE ACTING!

ACTING LET'S YOU DO THIS!

I see you like both T&E and MST3K, we must have very similar tastes in comedy.

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
mechanismj wrote:
Synthestesia wrote:who.........bah stank

YOU'RE NOT A PERSON UNLESS YOU'RE ACTING!

ACTING LET'S YOU DO THIS!

I see you like both T&E and MST3K, we must have very similar tastes in comedy.

Yes, they're both very woody.

Dayvan Cowboy
I mama noodles YOU DEEPSHEEET!! Buy dis packing pie COMON!!!

Happy Cycler
Synthestesia wrote:I mama noodles YOU DEEPSHEEET!! Buy dis packing pie COMON!!!

Eeetalian Mosauge!

Come make a massage in our pizza!

Dayvan Cowboy
Synthestesia wrote:I mama noodles YOU DEEPSHEEET!! Buy dis packing pie COMON!!!
Hahah I've been saying this randomly all day. You should try it. It's fun. but first watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1HHhjTKsd4

Site Admin
Life is a Frequency

Posts Quantity
That one kicks ass! :P

Sherbet Head
I bought salvia today (a gram of 5X). Not sure when I'm going to try it. Eager though :wink:

Sherbet Head
Spenner wrote:I bought salvia today (a gram of 5X). Not sure when I'm going to try it. Eager though :wink:

You tried it before? It's intense. Ended up being dragged through a greenhouse/garden-esque environment after experiencing reality being kind of shattered like a mirror. Throughout the whole ordeal I was laughing a lot, but the kind of absurd scared laugh you have when on a rollercoaster

Eagle Minded
I thought this seemed BoC'ish

Sherbet Head
saurus wrote:
Spenner wrote:I bought salvia today (a gram of 5X). Not sure when I'm going to try it. Eager though :wink:

You tried it before? It's intense. Ended up being dragged through a greenhouse/garden-esque environment after experiencing reality being kind of shattered like a mirror. Throughout the whole ordeal I was laughing a lot, but the kind of absurd scared laugh you have when on a rollercoaster

The experiences seem to vary so much, what a mysterious drug... and this will be my first time; I have enough for at least 3 level 3-4 trips, I'm going to start with a VERY small amount to play with it and see where I am with it. Then gradually move up. I don't want to dive into something that can easily blender my brain with the simple act of inhaling too much @__@

Depending on the conditions, I might do this small tester amount tomorrow. I'm in good spirits today, and I'm sure I will be tomorrow.

Happy Cycler
Spenner wrote:
saurus wrote:

The experiences seem to vary so much, what a mysterious drug... and this will be my first time; I have enough for at least 3 level 3-4 trips, I'm going to start with a VERY small amount to play with it and see where I am with it. Then gradually move up. I don't want to dive into something that can easily blender my brain with the simple act of inhaling too much @__@

Depending on the conditions, I might do this small tester amount tomorrow. I'm in good spirits today, and I'm sure I will be tomorrow.

Sounds Fun :)

Sherbet Head
haha, I saw that exact vid today =P scavenged the fuck out of the internet for every piece of salvia info there is~

Also I FAILED tonight, I broke my waterfall bong trying to light it (big mess) and just a regular bottle pipe was GOING to work but my dad came home just as I was about to light it up.... eeeek

SO tomorrow will be the day!! 8) going to actually buy a much needed pipe and lighter...

Dayvan Cowboy
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Posts Quantity
Aurora alert! http://www.softservenews.com/aurora.htm

As seen from Kendal, Cumbria, about an hour ago: http://twitpic.com/61j8jw

Dayvan Cowboy
God dammit! Why can't people just download a whole album!? Like it was originally intended for? These sporadic plays and downloads on my new album are kinda pissing me off. I'm glad that some people did though. *sigh* oh what am I doing getting mad. I'm luck people even download and play my stuff to begin with. rant over.

Sherbet Head
I had a panic attack in a dream. I woke up right after it peaked.

Holy fuck that was scary. I'm so shakey and my chest is sore @___@

Posts Quantity
Synthestesia wrote:God dammit! Why can't people just download a whole album!? Like it was originally intended for? These sporadic plays and downloads on my new album are kinda pissing me off.

Chances are it would help if you made the album easier to download as a whole. At the moment, one has to download each track individually from SoundCloud, which is inconvenient and encourages picking and choosing. I think it'd be worth your while to upload it all to Bandcamp, or MediaFire even, where downloading all the songs at once is easy.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground