This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Numerator wrote:CLUB MED SUCKS
AUTHORITY SUCKS
I HATE GOLF
I WANNA PLAY LACROSSE
THAT WAS POETIC

Sherbet Head
Numerator cool avatar bro. Though in hindsight Person Pitch was a bit overrated nobody's gonna make vocal tracks like that for a while

Dayvan Cowboy
saurus wrote:Numerator cool avatar bro. Though in hindsight Person Pitch was a bit overrated nobody's gonna make vocal tracks like that for a while

thanks man, I actually disliked it at first but it really grew on me, bros is incredible! what did you think of tomboy? I liked about half of it but found the rest a bit forgettable :\ you can count on me, drone, benfica, last night at the jetty and afterburner were pretty sweet though
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Dayvan Cowboy
Love that is probably unrequited but you can never be totally sure totally whomps.

Sherbet Head
Numerator wrote:
saurus wrote:Numerator cool avatar bro. Though in hindsight Person Pitch was a bit overrated nobody's gonna make vocal tracks like that for a while

thanks man, I actually disliked it at first but it really grew on me, bros is incredible! what did you think of tomboy? I liked about half of it but found the rest a bit forgettable :\ you can count on me, drone, benfica, last night at the jetty and afterburner were pretty sweet though

I agree, it's not as good as Person Pitch but I never thought it would be from what I heard. Still, I'd take it for sure. Drone is unbelievable on good earphones

Dayvan Cowboy
I loved Tomboy and consider it one of the best albums of this year. Then I listened to Person Pitch multiple times but it does nothing for me..
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Dayvan Cowboy
If you watch the Dayvan Cowboy video backwards it's about a surfer who gets sucked out of the water by a passing parachute into the sky. Luckily he finds a passing balloon and manages to land on the step.

Dayvan Cowboy
Why can't they make Alka-Seltzer tablets that actually fit the aperture of most purified water bottles? I have to smash the wafers into pieces to fit them in there.

Sherbet Head
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-Smit ... lo_Company

so...... if I record the sample I want to use onto a wax cylinder, I can use it?
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.

Boqurant
I keep having this dream that Geogaddi is a book, and it's starting to both freak me out and annoy me.

It was first a thick hardcover book. I knew what it looked like, but I couldn't find it. The second time, the Hexagon Sun of the cover was near the center of the cover, and it was paperback. First book did not have the name "Geogaddi" on it. The second book had a long name that stretched out over the front and back of the book, and looking it up on the internet, it could have been "High Frequency Over the Horizon Radar Developments and Processes". That time, I had the book in my hand, but didn't open it.

:?

Sherbet Head

Dayvan Cowboy
s7409651 wrote:Image
NICE! glad to see a balloon shop fan

Sherbet Head
Synthestesia wrote:NICE! glad to see a balloon shop fan

I can't help myself, the fun they have seems infectious! :D

Sherbet Head

Eagle Minded
I am going to attempt to beat Ocarina of Time within the time span of about 2 hours or so. Wish me luck.

Happy Cycler
OverTheHorizonRadar wrote:I am going to attempt to beat Ocarina of Time within the time span of about 2 hours or so. Wish me luck.

Great game. Are you playing the N64 version or the DS version?

Posts Quantity

Eagle Minded
polar sky wrote:
OverTheHorizonRadar wrote:I am going to attempt to beat Ocarina of Time within the time span of about 2 hours or so. Wish me luck.

Great game. Are you playing the N64 version or the DS version?

N64, I don't really have the money to buy the 3DS and game, though I have seen my friend play it and it looks pretty sweet.

I've been playing the holy hell out of this game since I was like seven, and there's still new challenges like this one that re-immerse me in it all over again. Not too many other games as solid and re playable as this one.

Happy Cycler
You know, I always thought that choppy voice thing that BoC does was very unique to them, but now I realize that NIN did it several years before BoC did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrrEo3hZABU
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Sherbet Head

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground